It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open apologiy to ATS members

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

For those that do not believe my sincerity in this apology, I can only repeat.

I respectfully disagree with you, and that was NOT (I repeat NOT) my intention here.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why do you need to apologize for mentalists . Lets see, wait, secret time lines where future people only care about grammar, and only american tv and products? Is there a mandela effect in arab speaking or chinese or French languages, what about people who speak only in dialects and have no written languages.
And the Mendela effect only goes back to the 70s in America .... future people dont care about ancient times... or non commodities ? Or other languages?..

No, dont be apologetic for denying ignorance... be a fascist, be a nazi when it comes to ignorance. Stand your ground, if your convictions are on the side of right, intelligence, and truth.

Surely mentalists, if the mandela effect was to sway our timeline (i never thought i would ever write a sentence like this, but hey it ats), why mot modify scientific research and findings.. why not 1 + 1 =47. Why future people care about how kitkat is spelled....with just youtube videos, people are showing the range of their iq.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Gortex had a great idea.
I think that we should have a Let's Pretend! Forum.

I think that people really enjoy speculating and being impassioned by the unknowns of this reality.
Give them a space on ATS where they will not feel like they are on trial for voicing their opinions, no matter how out of the box they may be or seem.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I find hit humorous that your apology thread continues to mock the believers of Mandela Effect.

I'm not easily offended but you're apology is clearly insincere so I'm guessing many people won't be buying it.

Have another

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: Aliensun

For those that do not believe my sincerity in this apology, I can only repeat.

I respectfully disagree with you, and that was NOT (I repeat NOT) my intention here.

You remind me of one of those people who uses "jk" to justify the hateful things they say after the fact.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join