It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know its a farce, but......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
So i know the american goverment is corrupt above all and the next president has alreadly been choosen.......

saying that

if the choosen one is trump, the wall that gets built is not ment to keep mexicans out, but its ment to keep americans in

we are being played and all those that start political threads and argue in those threads are lost and dont see the end game,

WAKE UP GUYS

edit on 31-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

btw this not a anti trump thread

THIS IS A PRO PEASANT THREAD

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Even if Trump becomes president, no wall will be built. It would never get Congressional approval. How would they fund it? Maybe stop giving out foreign aid? I don't think so.

Go Peasants!

edit on 31-5-2016 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Even if Trump becomes president, no wall will be built. It would never get Congressional approval. How would they fund it? Maybe stop giving out foreign aid? I don't think so.

Go Peasants!

It's been approved already.

Just hasn't been built.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I stand corrected.

Maybe we could hire Israel to build the wall. They've put up a pretty solid one. I'm sure that, like anyone else, they would rather have a paying job than a handout.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
if the choosen one is trump, the wall that gets built is not ment to keep mexicans out, but its ment to keep americans in

Then the rest of the world should love Trump, amirite? Amirite?
edit on 31-5-2016 by MiddleInitial because: Grammar

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

No.

No you are not right there at all. Those who travel to places beyond their borders, delve into cultures not their own, visit places unfamiliar and strange to them, learn a more worldly and expansive manner of thinking, than those who do not travel, in a general sense. There are those, like myself, who do not require the ability to visit a place in order to know something of the trouble affecting it, or indeed the wonders of its people and history.

The more Americans taking holidays to places beyond their experience, the more well rounded their world view will become in the main. Of course, business trips do not promote the expansion of ones horizons to the same degree, because those trips are always narrowly focused toward the business of the day, even ones spa treatment at a hotel being designed to relax one for the purpose of preparing for a big demonstration, or to absorb operational data in an efficient manner. Travel for its own sake cannot harm the rest of the world, and certainly not when those traveling have the most to gain from the experience involved therein.

Besides, a wall would prove no obstacle to those who really need keeping inside their nations boundaries, the politicians, the intelligence operatives, their surveillance systems, their economic hitmen and strongarm artists. Those individuals would merely fly over the wall, or around it, or assemble enough resources to punch a hole in it, should the need arise. The regular folk of the USA could use a little more of a world view than they have, need to travel more, learn more about other cultures and understand better the boon that is their own way of life all the better for it. Perhaps by traveling and learning in this manner, they will remember that liberty is worth more than life, that living is impossible without it, and that every facet of the system designed to "protect" them, destroys the very liberty which renders unto life the meaning it ought to have.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

btw this not a anti trump thread

THIS IS A PRO PEASANT THREAD

Yeah!!!! Now THIS is something I can get behind! Doc for president, Leader of the Peasants Party let's do this!!!

#Doc2016 #Peasants Party

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Trump is full of it. Regardless of what he said while campaigning (because campaign promises are always kept) not only will the wall not be built, but we'd never see the mass deportation of illegals either.

1. He says he'll build a wall, but such would require the cooperation of democrats. Anyone want to take a guess of what the odds of that passing would be?

2. Who wants to pay for the endless court drama that would ensue? The court system would take decades to clear 12 million deportations.

3. 1 in 3 undocumented families owns their home. How would 12 million people disappearing without a trace affect the economy when they get deported and foreclose? What would 4 million foreclosures look like? As a rough comparison, from the time the economy tanked circa 2007 until today, there have been approximately 3.5 million foreclosures. Is everyone ready to repeat that fiasco?

4. On the bright side, some job opportunities would undoubtedly open. "So tell me Mr. Smith, now that the illegal Mexicans are gone, are you planning on taking the $3 per hour job picking strawberries, or will Mrs. Smith be applying for the part time housekeeping job at Motel 6?"

*Sigh*

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ForestBehindTheTrees

my first act
dissolve the legislative and judical branches

re structure my executive branch

and i will be named the first great khan of america

sorry i have been watching too much marco polo

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

i dont want to talk fake politics on this threa, this thread was made to make people to start realizing that the whole thing is theater act

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
"Politics is the entertainment department of the military industrial complex." ~ Frank Zappa

'Nuff said.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other."

Oscar Ameringer

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

that is better put then i ever could

when i sit as great kahn of america i will not only over fund education, but zappa will be part of over funded music and arts program

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
It's been approved already.

Just hasn't been built.

Because the funding hasn't been authorized. The wall that is approved is a far cry off from what Trump wants too.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I want a wall. From Nova Scotia to Victoria.

It'll be huge, HUGE and America will pay for it.

Note: PEI is not for sale.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

I could totally get behind this wall too...
With the current PM of Canada more concerned with photo ops and twitter it's only a matter of time before the rational people start migrating south.

NEWS FLASH!!!
No one wants to buy PEI!
America buys places like the Virgin islands in the Caribbean.
Not some snow covered rock halfway to Newfoundland...

The MODS on this site are becoming a bunch of snarky jerks...
edit on 31-5-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

My name is CranialSponge, and I approve this message.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The MODS on this site are becoming a bunch of snarky jerks...

Thank you for that pleasant observation presented in such a civil manner.

You don't get snow in Colorado?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

min wage is 10 dollars an hour and those are the jobs i have know so it wouldnt be a cut in pay just an equaly #ty job

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join