It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange anomaly in reoccuring dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I have a recurring dream I would like to share.

For a while now, I’ve been having dreams that take place in different schools. In those schools, I take classes and learn new things that I can’t remember when I wake up. There is one school I go to for classes that is not the same as the other schools. This particular school seems to have an anomaly.

Strange things happen every time I’m there for class. In one dream, there was this dark color fog that made half the school disappeared temporary but before half the school disappeared. I remember locking one of the entrance to the school so it wouldn't be lost once that half of the school returned. Then in a more recent dream, it was suppose to be daylight, but a strange storm that was only over the school campus had formed and made it look pitch black until it started lightening.

I remember that everyone was ordered to go outside during the storm. Apparently, if everyone had of stayed inside then it would have been dangerous. Inside my dream I didn’t think this was weird but outside my dream it sounds weird to me.

Just wanted to share one of my many weird dreams.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl

For months, I have been having dreams that take place in schools. Big, small. A lot pf them.

One dream had hail in it, pretty big hail. Sort of like the falling white puffy pollution in India.

But, ya schools. Started with a high school, probably 7 months ago, now it is colleges. Usually soething odd happens.

I would like to say that they are dreams that usually mean one is having a lot of anxiety, but mine are too vivid for that.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Do you remember anything you learned?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

My dreams of being in different schools for classes a really vivid as well. It always feels like a parallel world or something.

Also, I do have anxiety, I think those weird things only happen at the school I'm talking about in my OP because the school looks very similar to the elementary school I attended in real life. I didn't have a lot of good memories while going there in my younger years because I got picked on a lot. Maybe, that explains why only weird things happen at that school in my dreams and no other school I attend in my dreams.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocketgirl

My dreams of being in different schools for classes a really vivid as well. It always feels like a parallel world or something.

Also, I do have anxiety, I think those weird things only happen at the school I'm talking about in my OP because the school looks very similar to the elementary school I attended in real life. I didn't have a lot of good memories while going there in my younger years because I got picked on a lot. Maybe, that explains why only weird things happen at that school in my dreams and no other school I attend in my dreams.

Probably. You can try looking up 432 Hz music to play softly as you sleep. There's lots on youtube. Make sure your room is decluttered, a nice temerature. Get a good eyemask. The dreams should go away.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl

School dreams are one of my most common dreams... at least once a month I find myself back there. I heard something about school dreams meaning you have anxiety, well, true for me if that is the case.

But anyway, it's located in this town that doesn't exist, but is a mish-mash of a couple of the towns I have lived in, and when I'm dreaming I know this imaginary town perfectly. I know to go left down that street and right down the next street, turn at those streetlights, etc. And it's always the -same- imaginary mish-mash town, nothing changes.

Though... I'm not often a student at the school. For some reason I'm just -there-... roaming around... and no one seems to care. But I dreamt it again just a couple of nights ago and this time I was a student, and a friend from England was coming to my country, and I was trying to enroll him at my school.

Been 15 years since I was last at school, and still the concept lingers in my dream mind.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Do you remember anything you learned?

Oddly, in the last couple weeks, yes. Not everything, but things from an English class. A play I have never heard of and a poet I don't think exists.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Schools are a time of learning in your life and a common setting for past, present important events in life.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Probably. You can try looking up 432 Hz music to play softly as you sleep. There's lots on youtube. Make sure your room is decluttered, a nice temerature. Get a good eyemask. The dreams should go away.

This is not why I wrote this thread. I wrote it to share my dream. I don't want the dreams to stop. 99.9% percent of my school dreams involve me sitting in classes and doing work the teacher assigns. I shared the anomaly part of my dream because I found it interesting and thought others might as well and it reminded me of shows I used to watch like "Strange Days at Blake Holsey High" and "So Weird".

originally posted by: ketsuko
Schools are a time of learning in your life and a common setting for past, present important events in life.

I remember someone else saying that in another thread about dreams. They said that everything they learned in their dreams in a school setting turned out to be useful information they needed in real life. Every time I have one of those dreams I try to remember the information I studied but always forget. i just wonder what these dreams are preparing me for because I really do feel like I am being prepared for an event in my life that hasn't happen yet.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
did you know one can ask God for a special dream....especially these days , it's a gift lately....or ask for wisdom about a dream, yep, talking to God, He talks back......cool huh !!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
did you know one can ask God for a special dream....especially these days , it's a gift lately....or ask for wisdom about a dream, yep, talking to God, He talks back......cool huh !!

I pray to God all the time, but I've never asked God for a special dream. I don't want to be greedy by asking God for special dreams when he already has answer so many of my prays. However, I think I will ask God to show me what these dreams are about that I have already experienced.

And yes, it really is cool when God gives me a response to prays. At least God never ignores me when I speak.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Lately i've been having alot of dreams about school and studying
in these huge library.

new topics

top topics

join