It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not their fault, it's yours! Swedish GIRLS blamed for rise in migrant sex attacks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This guy in Sweden is complaining that he needs sex and he had to stay in hospital for 3 days at tax payers expense because his ball are big.

Blond Swedish girls now dye their hair black and wear fake tan, these immigrants are particularly attracted to blond light skinned blue eyed girls.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

And they are not shy when it comes to letting you know that they are behind this

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I didn't read all seven pages of this thread as it seemed to drift towards a knife comparison, so sorry if this has already been mentioned. But the problem could be laid at the feet of Sweden itself as it's liberal immigration policy has created a situation where males outnumber females for the first time in it's history.

Men Now Outnumber Women in Sweden For The First Time, Thanks to Mass Migration

Yet this natural balance is being upset in Sweden as the sheer volume of asylum seekers – the vast majority of whom are young men – pushes demographic boundaries in directions they have never been before, reports TheLocal.se.

Sweden now demographically resembles many third world countries, where having more men than women is the norm. This is the case in most of North Africa, the Middle East, China, and India. There being more women than men, by way of contrast, is normal across North America, Europe, Russia, South Africa and Australia.

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The Swedish police have a long history of things like this, its been common for them to report rapes have been done by Swedish men when in fact it was the rape u gees who did it. At the moment the whole police service there is in trouble as many police are leaving for other jobs, the reasion given is poor pay but I wonder. Since the start of the year Finnish is no longer the second most spoken there, I think everyone know what Swedens second most spoken is now
edit on 1-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
The Swedish police have a long history of things like this, its been common for them to report rapes have been done by Swedish men when in fact it was the rape u gees who did it. At the moment the whole police service there is in trouble as many police are leaving for other jobs, the reasion given is poor pay but I wonder. Since the start of the year Finnish is no longer the second most spoken there, I think everyone know what Swedens second most spoken is now

Sweden needs their own Trump.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Let's reverse it..

"why did you beat up the [INSERT DEMOGRAPHIC] ?"

"Ugh, they were in my country and looked at me"

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone Pick the smallest one out of his little gang and break his neck in front of them. These people are cowards, and brutal violence scares the # out of them.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

Cut off a few bits of the offender and leave them in a box on the door step of the local mosque, that should send a clear message.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

So I noticed your link in the OP goes to a hyperbolic pseudo-tabloid news outlet...

Do you have a link to the actual police report? Translated or otherwise?

On your link...this is one of many similar replies in the comment section:

Im Swedish, atheist, from Malmö (one of the cities that English press like this one here frequently claims to be de facto under sharia law), and I skimmed through the police rapport.
The spin of this article is utter bs. To claim that the rapports conclusion is that the victims bare the responsibility is like claiming the bible is a historical document because it cites historical persons.
There seems to be a trend in English and other right wing press to point to Sweden as of lately to show how bad it will get if more muslims will be allowed in.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... r-roles-new-report.html

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's not their fault, it's yours! Swedish GIRLS blamed for rise in migrant sex attacks

Who knew Sweden had their very Todd Aiken.

Legitimate Rape.

Gotta defend a religion that is still stuck in the seven century!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
the poor poor migrants, I know how they feel...

I can't handle alchohol either, WHICH IS WHY I STAY AWAY FROM IT!!

ya know, I knew quite a few kids that went into the catholic school system. to be honest, some of those kids once set free onto the world, really went off the deep end for a time. Maybe this is something similar, after years of just being protected from all those temptations, they are finally free to enjoy some of that "sin" and well they just over do it.
so, of course, we have to protect them from the consequences?? I hope this isn't why the european gov'ts are saying! and I refuse to accept the idea that we have to treat them like little children as was done in their home countries, and just remove all the temptations from their lives. I don't know of any western man who after a few drinks just can't refrain himself from attacking little girls so obviously it's in the migrants power to restrain themselves also, just give them the motivations to do that and prosecute them!!! no coddling allowed! that was the problem to begin with, they've been coddled, treated as little children, protected from any and all temptations.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: tommo39

So I noticed your link in the OP goes to a hyperbolic pseudo-tabloid news outlet...

Do you have a link to the actual police report? Translated or otherwise?

On your link...this is one of many similar replies in the comment section:

Im Swedish, atheist, from Malmö (one of the cities that English press like this one here frequently claims to be de facto under sharia law), and I skimmed through the police rapport.
The spin of this article is utter bs. To claim that the rapports conclusion is that the victims bare the responsibility is like claiming the bible is a historical document because it cites historical persons.
There seems to be a trend in English and other right wing press to point to Sweden as of lately to show how bad it will get if more muslims will be allowed in.

I posted the report 2 pages ago.

To all the people constantly comparing and discussing knifes please stop that and make a thread dedicated to knifes please ok , thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
German feminist is gang-raped by refugees, posts an apology to them on Facebook, blames attack on German racism

These liberals are #ing mentally unstable. What is happening to Europe?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It seems to be the new thing. A Feminist/SJW choses to sleep with a man and a week later falls apart crying in their safe space because they just decided that they changed their minds and sue the "rapist" , a white cis male most commonly for some reason.

A man looks at them and they have a word for that too, "Eye-rape"

Holds a door open for them or gives them a compliment , oppression

Tries to defend them from something, sexist pig

But when a gang of muslims come along and violently rape them they as a victim offer them their apologies and this is not the only known case of this as i already posted on of such cases in the the thread. But then the feminist/SJW rape victim does not only apologize to her rapist she also somehow still blames it on white cis males.

SJW'ism and thirdwave feminism imo is a a mental sickness. For feminists who identify with the original meaning i am sorry for you that your movement has been hijacked by these mentally unstable people.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 01 Jun 2016 15:41:21 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
To be fair the rapport only talks about Nordic alcohol consumption and nontraditional gender models in the appendix. Page 34. I think they are trying to refer to Sweden that the non traditional gender roles makes Sweden more probable to report all offenses.

polisen.se...

I knew the real report was somewhere. People love to read tiny articles from papers like express online and think they are true.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I can only guess she enjoyed it...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
To be fair the rapport only talks about Nordic alcohol consumption and nontraditional gender models in the appendix. Page 34. I think they are trying to refer to Sweden that the non traditional gender roles makes Sweden more probable to report all offenses.

polisen.se...

I knew the real report was somewhere. People love to read tiny articles from papers like express online and think they are true.

I posted the report as well. Everything else mentioned in the OP is in the report. The OP has been correct about everything. And how do you think that woman in Sweden being more probable to report a rape somehow excuses or changes the fact that these immigrants are the ones responsible for the sudden rise in rapes when they entered the country?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 01 Jun 2016 15:46:20 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I starred you for your opinion but your link is screwed, reaping havok with my browser.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Here is the text from the link:

In a seemingly inexplicable and undoubtedly controversial public statement, a supporter of the mass migration sweeping across Europe posted a rationalization explaining away a gang rape by three immigrants, despite being the victim of the assaults.

The 24-year-old spokeswoman for the “Linksjugend Solid” (“Left-wing Youth Solid”), identified only as “Selin G.” was attacked in a parking lot just two weeks ago and although she reported the rapes to the police at the time, she now identifies with the perpetrators as a fellow “victim” of the same Germany that has welcomed immigrants by the hundreds of thousands.

The woman posted an apology on her Facebook page to the three men who raped her, blaming their actions on the “racist” atmosphere and “sexist society” in Germany, beginning the post with, “Dear male refugees, I am so sorry!”

Selin G. does not self-identify as German and her phrasing and choice of language suggest that she may be an immigrant, herself, “I wanted an open, friendly Europe. One in which I’d be happy to live and where we would both be safe. Sorry. I am so unbelievably sorry for both of us.”

While warning the three men that they are “not safe” because of anti-immigrant sentiment in Germany, invoking images of Nazi mobs, the woman vowed to “scream… I will not look on and do nothing and let it happen when racists and concerned citizens say you are the problem.”

The controversial Facebook post was either taken down or deleted after receiving hostile comments, which expressed outrage and openly questioned whether Selin G. would expect an apology from other victims of sexual attacks by immigrants from the Middle East, including a 3-year-old child raped at a refugee center, a 10-year-old boy who was assaulted as Swedish police fled the scene, an elderly woman and the many women who were assaulted in public on New Year’s Eve.

Selin ended her post by reaffirming the welcome German Chancellor Angela Merkel has offered to the immigrants by writing, “That [sic] you for being who you are – and it’s great that you are here.”

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join