It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not their fault, it's yours! Swedish GIRLS blamed for rise in migrant sex attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
I'm so ashamed of our fellow Europeans, our culture is gone we have been assimilated into a PC world; "its white man's fault all the time". The foreign INVADER I mean refugee can do no wrong, "they were disadvantaged" "it is Europeans fault they were seduced into alcohol"

The problem isn't limited to Europe.

But I still blame Soros.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

From my observations, those poor ladies are not taught to stand up for themselves, they are taught that their men will protect them, and the non existent police, plus laws that just cannot be enforced, the whole mindset is wrong for these days.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

BS.

There is no "non-existent police" in Sweden they have loads and there are no "Laws that ""cannot"" be enforced".

These are kids as young and younger then 15!
I live in Europe. These immigrant are usually never alone, they do this in groups. What would you as man do to group of them if the try to rape you? Especially when you yourself are drunk or younger then 15 years old.

I can tell you what you would do ,

Lose.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 31 May 2016 14:22:47 -05001620165America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is why Far Rightism is on the rise in Europe. Economic migrants favoured over their own citizens, their own citizens have no right to defend themselves and the powers that be say it is their fault it happens in the first place.

Can't say I blame anyone for turning to the Far Right. This degeneracy must end.
edit on -050001pm5kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
My children and grandchildren were taught their no,no's while they were real small.
The muslim men have never been taught their no,no's all they ever heard was,yes
we can and it's your fault.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

yet they think twice before they do this in their own country so they must know something about it.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
People slam the USA culture but dang. Let a few migrants into Sweden and they skyrocket to the top of the charts.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: tommo39

The other day on the British news we saw a woman arguing that all religious courts should be stopped in Britain. She made the point that they were there primarily to stop women having any rights or say over their lives. She was rudely shouted and talked over by some dick from some islamic council - men only of course - and it was a very good example of what these bigoted and mentally sterile men would be like were they ever to get any hold on our society.

Please show me one single case where the ruling of a religious court in the UK was upheld over and above the criminal law of the UK. "Religious courts" have absolutely no jurisdiction within the UK. They are the like the Masons. Shake hands incorrectly and you are black balled...tough it's a private club. If the followers of a specific religion wish to run their lives according to what some a.hole in a white cloak says then fool them. If that court punishes them illegally and they don't report it to the police, again that's their choice.

NB every single religion I can think of has leaders dressed in white cloaks telling the sheep what to do.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Azureblue

I #ing hope to god that the USA will take in UK refugees should the time come... It's not looking too good over here bro. Our aircraft carrier is held up waiting for the f-35s which are estimated to arrive in 2018. That's another 2 years, i'm not entirely sure we have that much time...

At the moment, the USA is only taking Muslims, not Christians, sorry.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
People slam the USA culture but dang. Let a few migrants into Sweden and they skyrocket to the top of the charts.

Yet somehow people from all over the world are not constantly shouting bouta a rape culture being there since the immigrants entered the country.

Instead you see this :

speisa.com...

Raped woman didn't want to call the police: ''I feel sorry for him because he is a refugee''

www.barritrad.com...

FEMINISM | So, no doubt you have all heard about taHarrush by now, the Islamo-Arabic rape game. You might also have heard about the backlash against the people engaging in this behavior in Stockholm, where 200 men put their viking-genes to use by physically attacking these “refugees”.

What you probably have NOT heard about however, (or find hard to believe) is the feminist outcry (surprise surprise!) against these noble berserkers. Indeed, the rage was so great, they created the hashtag #inteerkvinna (translated as #notyourwoman) where they spewed their hatred over racism, fascism, white men and many other things that can be loosely tied to the events with some cognitive dissonance. In short, they made a collective tantrum on social media over the fact that white European men are standing up to the rape-fugees.

Tell me again how SJW's and thirdwave feminism is healthy.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 31 May 2016 14:19:02 -05001620165America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
And the report is written by whom?
Where is the name or link to the actual report?

I added the report and the report that report has a source for the argument.

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
To be fair the rapport only talks about Nordic alcohol consumption and nontraditional gender models in the appendix. Page 34. I think they are trying to refer to Sweden that the non traditional gender roles makes Sweden more probable to report all offenses.

polisen.se...

But I cannot see the direct source for the argument in
fra.europa.eu...
but I have not read the professional-views-lgbt-equality fully.

Stupid excuses. Move the insane people away from the population regardless of age and nationality/culture. Minimum 5 years isolation in either mental asylum/jail or other facility for any offense that is of a sexual nature. If you are predatory you lose your rights to walk free.

Do the same with assault and bullying,

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This is why Far Rightism is on the rise in Europe. Economic migrants favoured over their own citizens, their own citizens have no right to defend themselves and the powers that be say it is their fault it happens in the first place.

Can't say I blame anyone for turning to the Far Right. This degeneracy must end.

Good point and, with that in mind, could you really paint people who join these groups as evil? I couldn't they just have no other place to turn.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

lol, I just looked this up. 4 tweets per hr, best photo showed like 11 ugly ass women.

This isn't some outcry from Swedish women to not protect them, it's the refuse of humanity that social media has brought upon us, the gross, unwanted, unloved idiots who suddenly think being able to twitter and facebook makes them relevant.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I can fix all this for 10p a go

15 cents US

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

People around the world have in general completely lost it imo.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So, they are blaming underage girls for Muslim men drinking and raping?

I hope any and all who defended Sweden as some bastion of progress and change are reading this, and composing their apologies to the rest of us.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If the attackers were white Swedish-born men who couldn't hold their liquor, would the police have blamed the girls? In super-feminist Sweden? Hell no!

Usually under that ideology, if a couple has a date (planned) and they both voluntarily drink and sleep together, and the woman regrets it later, the man is always blamed. If the woman were really underage (15 or less!) the man is convicted of a major felony.

Or somehow is this sort of attack going to be blamed on "patriarchy" and "western values" and crap like that?

edit on 31-5-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

That's not true. In San Diego county there are a significant number of Chaldean Christians from Iraq. Soon there may be more than there are left in Iraq, just as there are probably more Persian Jews in Los Angeles county now than in Persia.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Of course it is the fault of the girls. Anything else would mean to say that the politicians screwed up badly once again (or as ususal), and they will never ever admit that. On the contrary, they will continue on doing what they did in order to try and make it seem legit and good, no matter what.

On the other hand I wouldn't put it past them that what is happening is exactly what they desired.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have to add something here. To all of the European members, left defenseless by anti-gun and anti-self-defense laws - how long can your countries survive, if you don't demand changes to those laws? More and more of these violent "refugees" are coming; what are you willing to do to defend your homes and families?

I feel for you, truly. There are reasons that we won't live in states with heavy gun control. Gun rights are the TOP criteria for us, when looking at places to relocate. In one now that's sensible in that regard. Someone comes after mine, they aren't going to be doing anything else, ever. Home or out someplace. And, yes; even for a fairly conservative state, in a small town, we have some muslims, and an islamic center. Not sure about refugees, but wouldn't put it past them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join