It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR Muslim Official Stands By Memorial Day Criticism of US Troops

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

CAIR is a U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entity that was designated as a terrorist group by the United Arab Emirates in November. FBI wiretaps in 1993 reveal that CAIR was established to deceptively push the Islamist agenda.

A top Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) official took time out of her Memorial Day weekend to stand by her opposition to honoring fallen U.S. soldiers on the holiday and specifically took aim at Muslim-Americans who serve in the U.S. military. For the third year in a row, the executive director of CAIR's San Francisco Bay Area chapter, Zahra Billoo, bashed the U.S. military on the holiday in which we are supposed to thank them for their sacrifices.
I have not seen any comment from top CAIR official's to condemn her comments, it's quite obvious then they AGREE with her, as this is 3 years in a row the fallen soldiers have been degraded. As the executive director of CAIR San Francisco Bay Area(CAIR-SFBA), Zahra Billoo strives to "promote justice and mutual understanding", i ask for WHOM? www.clarionproject.org...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Yes, we are "supposed" to thank them for their "service".

Meh, I'm not a fan of doing things that we're "supposed" to do.

Theres no worse crime than a policy of never ending wars.

I'll just leave this here:

How we CELEBRATE people killing & getting killed in pursuit of EMPIRE (Memorial Day).

America's death toll on the world: 27,000,000++.

edit on 30-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I hate people thanking me for my service..

that said... your not supposed to thank anyone for their service... your supposed to remember the fallen.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Oh, how surprising a member of CAIR would take such a position.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Her opinion is her entitlement and has equal weight to any other - she clearly loves being in America with the freedom to express herself thusly.

I find her comments to be intolerant, narrow minded and not in touch with reality - let's hope she respects the constitution enough to understand my opinion is as valid as hers.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

that said... your not supposed to thank anyone for their service... your supposed to remember the fallen.

One hell of a true statement on Memorial Day . The thank the military for service is Veteran's Day

Mods - best post of the day
edit on 5/30/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Why are they even allowed in the USA?

I need a reminder.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Honoring fallen U.S. soldiers can be done in "silence and private" anywhere in your country without a single word been spoken. We do the same in Aust/New Zealand on our ANZAC day honoring out fallen in Silence.. Nothing to do with Thanking the Dead for service,think about it.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I dont give a rat's a>> what CAIR thinks. Of course, I dont give a rat's a>> what CAIR is either.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

And I'll use my freedom to call her a #.

Yay freedom!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Perhaps she should move to an Islamic governed State to gain some perspective and learn to appreciate the blanket of freedom she sleeps under that was provided by those she chooses to disparage.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What are we supposed to thank them for? Freedom? Who do Sweden or Norway thank for their freedom? I can't even think of a war they've been involved in yet they share the same freedoms we do.

Using the death of veterans as a justification for war is wrong in my opinion. I admire and respect them for fighting for what they believe in but what someone believes isn't always true. Those soldiers didn't die for my freedom, they died for vested interests.

"The power hungry selling soldiers in a human grocery store. Ain't that fresh. I don't need your civil war."
edit on 5/30/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Your source is incorrect. CAIR is not Muslim Brotherhood so I have to wonder what else they claim is untrue.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Theres no worse crime than a policy of never ending wars.

You mean the story of the human race? I'm inclined to agree with you on principal, but when we only show one side we miss the bigger picture.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your not supposed to, or expected to thank anyone for anything.

But it's encouraged to take one moment out of one day in the entire year. To contemplate the sacrifice of those who gave up all their life's hopes, dreams and aspirations in defense of a mad hope that we could have a land where all people could live in peace as equals with the liberty to pursue their own dreams.

But yeah, I can see how someone might find that to be an unreasonable imposition.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

And I respect that idea, but in reality that's not the real reason they died. Maybe they thought that's what they were fighting for, and I respect the hell out of them for their sacrifice toward that idea, but I do not believe the wars we have fought have been for freedom in any sense of the word, and by extension they did not die for my freedom in any real sense outside of what they thought they were fighting for.

I don't need one day as an excuse to honor them because I honor them every day through my actions.
edit on 5/30/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Why are they even allowed in the USA?

I need a reminder.

The Muslim Brotherhood were pushed as the good guys by Obama when they took over Egypt. This explains why veterans get lousy care under Obama. These same types of people as CAIR, with the same sentiments are the ones Obama listens to. An agenda to treat vets poorly is simple to comprehend when you realize this.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Didn't Hillary and Obama praise Morsi (Muslim brotherhood) when he won the election in Egypt?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I DID NOT say they were the same. Read..... the OP again, i said ENTITY........ The Council on American–Islamic Relations (CAIR) is a Muslim advocacy group. ..... The legislation explicitly identifies CAIR as U.S. Muslim Brotherhood entities and includes evidence tying them to a Hamas support network. Refer "Any" further disagreement to the US Justice Dept....en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Didn't Hillary and Obama praise Morsi (Muslim brotherhood) when he won the election in Egypt?

Yes, Hillary would have the same Muslim Brotherhood sympathizers influencing US policies, which includes screwing veterans as part of their anti-American agenda.

Just look at this story, three years in a row CAIR is so bold they openly flaunt their hatred of US soldiers on memorial day. For people placed in the highest offices in the land to embrace this filth is open treason.

Trump's message of how terrible vets are treated is resonating ever more strongly with the boldness of these enemies, he is seen as an answer to ending this collusion with the enemy that thoroughly hates us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join