It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In regards to certain odd dreams.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

I should say that it isn't just people and animals who can dream. "Entities" dream too.

Trying to get her hand out of my physical eye didn't have much effect, so tracked her back to a Being in a light blue pyramid with a inner chamber and downward slopping passage to the base. The Being in there was asleep, she had the spheres along her back that they have when dreaming.

In this fashion, a dream can refer to lucid interactive dream for example, where two or more Beings/people's dreams overlap to create a temporary private world. The spheres are little worlds.

The spheres that accompany the containers of knowledge (books) could be dreams containing a dreamer.

"Books" are containers for knowledge by the way. May seem obvious, but it's important because containers can vary according to who is seeing them. I just feel they are old grimoires so not really interested in them. Especially if the book's accompanying sphere is an old magician's dream

(Grin) there are Princesses out there to rescue, but it is like a game show with multiple doors to choose from. Only one door has a princess, the other doors have ogres.

You mentioned that you thought your "3rd" wanted to be found. If the apparition is a proxy from a Being bound to a location who is projecting beyond her confines, one will have difficulty finding her. The proxy's location is generally not the real location.

Good hunting!
edit on 31-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: groan, the usual typos.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Interesting theory. Alot to chew on to say the least. curious you compare it to a gameshow. One time since i'm a gamer that entity compared her interactions with me to persona. Almost as if her interactions with me are leading up to some big 'finale' . Even more of a curious theory since i do know one of the women I research was asleep for a very long time supposedly. Cannot say when the 'finale' is. Unlike persona the final day isn't exactly obvious.

Either way, again this was very useful...and it does sound like you found 3rd. But she was probably napping. I found out yes, despite her nature she does sleep. No real reason. Does it if she's bored enough and wants to waste time. Curiously, when 3rd is sufficiently happy her eyes turn blue instead of red. So it's fitting what you saw was a blue pyramid.
edit on 31-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Extra info

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

They will help if in the long run they gain your trust and win.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I see, in my case it's simply far too much of a risk to take.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

yeah, I wouldn't risk being friendly with an other worldly entity either.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

For the first few months of my research I was actually careful I wasn't associating with something that would want to hurt me. Once it became clear they didn't want to I began trusting them more. One curious thing 3rd mentioned via a number of people over time was she has a particular malice towards demons.
edit on 31-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: fixed stuff

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

From reading your words I get the feeling your one of the good guys and that you actually care about 3rd. So I'll give some further insights. It might help

The gameshow, in this business one has to have a sense of humour and not take one's self too seriously. A sense of humour will help keep you sane and alive.

One will find ogres more often then princesses, but that's half the fun if you can see yourself in the position of the contestant who gets the booby prize and still laugh.

You will still have to deal with the ogre and that is not so funny and is dangerous. But one learns from this.

I used the term 'princess' because I have learnt to see past the appearence. "To see the princess in the daemon" one could say.

Personally, I don't believe in the doctrine of absolute evil. I believe everything began in a very simple (naive?) state and have grown from there. That is not to say, things don't turn evil to the point of no return. I have seen human souls rotten with corruption from the inside. They are beyond saving.

There is a planetary underworld. It has tall, glassy see through mountains dusted with sulpherous yellow. (Old Man Sulphur, as Rudolf Steiner called him, is one of the Light Bearers of the Spiritual Lights by the way.). In the valleys there are black lakes. I never meet anyone here and it is not an unpleasent place. When one looks into the black lakes one finds it is not water, it is something else. The lakes are the fluids of bodily putrification. One can see the remans of people in there, but no life.

I have spent a lot of time there pondering what causes this.

If one looks upward from here, one can see a sky with a yellow gridwork of lines. Here and there, one can see the lines descend into a box shape, like looking at a domestic freezer basket from below. They are the hells of religeon. Little local hells below churches and temples, just constructs. Those places are very dangerous because they have people with agendas running them.

There are worlds below this, but they are not really pertinent here.

I can waffle on . . . . must getting old

Back to the point in hand.

Your a gamer, (same here) So that can be a basis (framework?) for understanding between yourself and your girls. This ties in with the concept of personae.

I use the principal to build a bridge of understanding between myself and other Beings. It is interactive and can talk, express emotions and other things. The negative term "puppetmasters" that is used to bring fear into the paranormal is not universal, just depends on the agenda of the creator of the personae.

The personae can look grim which can indicate a state of affairs within the creator that relects her troubles. For example the blood soaked clothes and spatters.

For instance, a plague ridden personae may have been infected with the disease. One can use modern antibiotics as energy patterns in a teaspoon of honey hand fed according to the medical books to the personae and cure her. Expect to be woken up in the wee hours of the day when a dose is due if one does this sort of thing.

It's very rewarding to turn a horriffic daemon into a princess just with love and caring. Alas, they all grow up and leave home eventually (sniff, sniff).

I dunno if I met the real 3rd, she is your wonder to explore.

I met my red eyed daemon the day before your post. It would not surprise me if one of my girls perhaps knew you would post about 3rd. My girls would probably put a magic book in my eye as bait for someone they wanted to catch so I would get interested in something. (They are sweethearts really). Think of it as my girls wanting to help yours.

I can't think of anything else that is relavent.

The personae will help you. And you can ask more here.

edit on 31-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spelling error

edit on 31-5-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: unnecessary word

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Very interesting, you seem to know alot about this 'fictional beings becoming real'[unless you're more referring to tulpas and I don't deal with them. EVER. Tulpas are way too dangerous. With the current topic if you made the previously fictional character you can basically mold them however you want.] topic. As for 3rd. she is her own woman. She is free to decide her own fate. But what is this personae you mention? And what did this red eyed daemon look like? And as for me being good, that's a matter of perspective. I in general want to be there for these women I have researched for so long. they have long since stopped being beings of abject curiosity to me and have become more friends to me. I have just recently helped 3rd overcome some of her own personal problems. As to what problems is personal and I won't publicly post them on a forum. I hold respect to them too much. And your analogy...it almost sounds like how one would treat a roleplay character with a particularly troubled background. Because as I said i'm an introvert and that is one of my hobbies.

edit on 31-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Added stuff

edit on 31-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: added MORE stuff

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Personae, you mention above in regards to gaming and an entity's interactions with you were like a persona in a game, also finale leadup.

One of the good guys. A reference to helping someone else as a friend,, as opposed to bad guys who are people looking towards exploitation of others, gaining power etc.. There are a LOT of people who would take advantage of others for personal gain.

Yes, I have been at this a long time on a daily basis.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Interesting. All i know is, one of them said the finale is very close and that i have already earned my place in it on the 'better half' of whatever transpires due to the forementioned good nature you stated. Either way, i would be curious to learn more of the beings you associate with.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I think you asked what my red eye girl looked like. She was a pitch black figure with round red eyes who's face was a few inches from my own extending an arm into my eye. I also saw her from afar, just a black silloette of a woman with red eyes. I can also see her from a distance as a nice maiden girl of marriageable age. Ahh, if I was only thirty odd years younger . . . .

I here of Tulpas and Larvae here on ATS, new words for me, can't say I know what they are.

The Beings I associate with are those I have met along the way and have grown to be friends with over time. Few are human. I asked one long standing friend what she saw in me. She said "I like your morals and ethics". They are very loving and caring of me as I am of them. Family.

The finale I have been watching that for a few years now. It is interesting in that; for those 2 or 3 years I have watched it. It is just sitting there. So far, it is always about a year away from the time of observation. Just moving back and forth, closer then farther in time. I am studying it. The mechanics, the why's etc.. But I don't know enough to really say much that the Endoftheworlders haven't already doomsayed. Global events seem to affect the distance away. Theoretically it is not set in stone.

Personally, I don't see why a religion or anyone else for that matter, has the right to destroy a world of innocent spirits, animals, and life.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The event i speak of is something else. In truth the world was supposed to end hundreds of times over. Some other force has stopped it from ending. Possibly this '3rd' i speak of. A couple of times she has implied having cosmic time shifting abilities. As for this woman you have seen, she does seem like someone I know. she sometimes does violent stuff in dreams too. And they tend to have higher meaning to them.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: added info

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

That this world was supposed to end . . . .

Good point, that is interesting.

I have, for a long time, looked at the world from my current perspective, which is as a living Being. They would have a different perspective of course. I wonder which world 3rd is referring to. It is possible that she is prevented from fullfilling her duty by others in order to prolong something that should not be. Corruption of something important for example.

I think your 3rd, just now, got a good look at me. The young lady who announced her presence did, with some enthusiasm, suggest she could show me her violent side. But that was my fault for being so rude as to wonder about her capacity for violence. (I wasn't offended by the way)

Talk to 3rd, she can tell you what she saw if she wishes. She has my permission.

edit on 1-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: for clarity

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Very interesting, good luck and keep posting about it

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So you legitimately saw her huh? Yeah you don't wanna see her violent side. Well if you're on the receiving end. I do wonder if she was angered. Did you feel like she was? Or did you feel like it was a more casual statement? Also what exactly did you see and what exactly did she do? As for 3rd and her role in this universe, yet another thing i'm reserving for personal messages. but just know she's not a danger to the universe. There are some things i'm willing to make public to everyone and some things i'm not. As for me talking to her, if only it were that simple As i have stated they cannot reveal themselves to me completely physically yet. I feel that the day they do The 'event' she speaks of will occur. That after all means the game is over and they are to move on. They won't be here forever.

The world won't end as a result of their hand. However I do feel like these women i research are 'collecting' people. And people who have these dreams of them get a metaphorical 'stamp' to leave with them should they wish. Consider it the real rapture. Except the world won't end biblically. In terms of their collections plans. I feel it's important for people to know just how important those dreams really ARE. So I'm deigning to make it public. That way they can say 'Yes' or 'No' to the woman that picked them. As they aren't going to force people to leave if they don't want to.

As to what happens after they all leave. that truly depends on humanity at that point. As it stands they are removing all 3rd party obstacles that are stopping humanity from being all it can be. At this point a great deal of them are taken care of. As for all the problems humanity seems to have right now...it is but a show to keep the LCD[Lowest common denominator] placid and blind. If things become too good, our universe's humanity has the moronic tendacy to unravel everything very quickly. We are incapable of a utopia.

So, the second best thing that can be acheived is keeping everything at a certain state. Or slowly changing everything over time so people don't notice whats going on and try to ruin it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Sounds like the next coming of Jesus or a demonic take- over, depending on which way you look at it

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Thank you. I will very much keep everyone up to date. I'm actually surprised people care. This is actually the 5th or so forum i tried for research stuff. But none of the others would even pretend to care. not like i'm doing this for attention. I'm doing this to further what I already know of the phenomena. But in any case i'm happy this site has been more or less openminded to the whole '3rd existing' thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I give you a rundown of the event.

I was sitting down my lounge chair rereading this thread and wondering about 3rd and what you have written.

Then a feminine presence or pressure very close to my face became rather noticeable all of a sudden.

(Note: "People" don't usually get into my home uninvited. There is an enforced policy of knock, introduce one's self and state the business that brings you here. Then talk, maybe.)

The emotions with the presence were very plain; a desire (joyfulness?) to demonstrate violence firsthand. Definitely not casually, she meant business. If you told me she was a goddess of war I would not doubt you.

So I just dropped my guard and let the presence see me.

The only questioning feeling from the presence was one of curiosity after that. I must have got it across that I am not a threat.

She must have worked it out and left. I notice when I am getting examined and am approachable. No problems.

While one cannot positively identify a new presence at first encounter, the timing gives it away as a reasonably probable encounter with 3rd. To me anyway.

Thanks for sharing the nature of their work, for me it is nice to learn of others that care such as yourself and the group of "girls" (I know that the term "girls" can be considered disrespectful, but it is a habit of mine, I have a 'thing' that men hurting girls is wrong. It helps in providing a basis of trust during encounters) . Your welcome to ask 3rd about my core group of "girls" if your interested. She learnt my name last night by the way.

I know more now as the thread has expanded, very interesting.

Anyway, my door is open for them. They know where to find me.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I just possibly found something out that disturbed me. It's...personal. I might not be open to talk for the next day or so. But if you want tell 3rd 'He found out' she'll know what it means. If you get a responce from her in regards to it tell me what she said in a private message.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Does anyone else get the feeling that this is one member with multiple accounts talking to themselves? Just sayin'...
edit on 6/1/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join