It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In regards to certain odd dreams.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

There is one that makes some loose reference to her. And thats the goddess babylon. I know theres alot of lore references, and many of the ones that reference her always put her in a VERY VERY high seat of power. If not the highest, near the highest. can't think of any others at the given moment however. Mythology isn't my 100% strong suit.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Not everything is a demon or succubus....Indigenous cultures have stories of all manner of beings with alarming appearances, often as well in oral history the sex aspect is a metaphor. Shame on you!
You should know better!!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

As an aside he could have done worse. Just callously said she wasn't real. Either way. this entity is the most mysterious of the dozen or so i research. Another i research has red hair[crimson red] emerald green, empty black pits, or glowing red eyes. And her attire tends to vary. She will do sex stuff alot, but it seems to be more towards....simpleminded humans. The more inteligent ones she seems to just ominously watch.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The article says they attach themselves to families, occasionally altho close to what you are describing, may not be exactly it?

www.littleshamrocks.com...

An old woman dressed in black with long grey hair and covering her face with a veil.

An old woman with long white hair, red eyes and dressed in a green dress.

A deathly pale woman with long red hair dressed in a white dress, sometimes a shroud.

A beautiful woman wearing a shroud.

A beautiful woman with silver-white hair wearing a long shimmering silver dress.

A headless woman naked from the waist up and carrying a bowl of blood.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

the "succubus" is just an archetype that has characteristics that are shared under many different names, from many different cultures, no my friend you should know better. On a side note im glad these beings are performing lots of sex acts seems almost like a fortunate affliction to have.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

those would be banshees, i did see something that acted like a banshee once. But no death, violence, or anything. In any case this woman's face is always fully visible. Though some have difficulties remembering her face short of her eyes.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm googling based on the little descriptors you have mentioned. I didn't think Banshee was it either, but it was curious to find out they seem to have a softer side for certain families! Neat!

Any other info you could give to help a search would be helpful?
If it's too personal pls u2u me.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Well that depends, which woman would you want information on?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brokenmirrorpng
Sometimes people have encountered a anomaly that calls herself '3rd'. She often is described as having BRIGHT glowing red eyes. In most cases she is garbed in a long white sundress with marble white skin and in the form of a little girl or adult standing at about 5'7'' to six feet tall. If she does talk she often talks of odd riddles. Her presence in most cases feels as if one is looking upon a higher entity, mayhaps from an elevated plain of reality. In other rarer instances something strange occurs. The female takes on a more threatening form, with blood splotches on her dress, blood dripping from what looks to be a 'pointed' tongue and a very violent looking smile. Most of the time she appears in dreams, but in some special instances people who dreamed about her see a woman in victorian era clothing randomly wandering their neighborhood with what looks to be bright red contacts.

All i'm doing by mentioning this is seeing if anyone else has seen such a woman. and if you HAVE seen such a woman. Tell me. I have interest in finding more sightings of her. I set this in this area because i naturally cannot provide proof. The few times people have tried to take pictures of her their device of choice melts or even outright explodes. This could happen for any number of reasons, extradimensionals are difficult to capture with standard equipment. OR they don't want any physical proof they exist. Either way. Let me know if you have seen this woman.

As for motives? I have some 'crackpot' reasons that drive me. So I will decline making them public unless i somehow grow to trust individuals here.

Your OP

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Tracking down 3rd isn't exactly simple, her sightings are pretty sparse. In my three years of research i have only seen four people who seen her. Just stick to the one who goes by mirror. Shes easier. Her presense is signified by EXTREMELY bright flashes of light, seeing a woman in the corner of one's eyes.[especially after talking about her] unexplainable texts, messages, or even seeing weird usernames on websites doing anomalous stuff. She actually wants to be found from what my research has unearthed. Keep in mind looking for her by name probably won't yield anything...short of the woman herself hacking your computer for looking her up.
edit on 30-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: Added stuff

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sparse = intriguing

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I wish you luck locating her.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Didn't you claim that you are God? in that vein who haven't you seen?

I'm glad some corroborating witnesses are coming forward.

Perhaps you should go back and reread that OP of mine, it appears your definition of god and the one described in that OP are very different.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Hello again, might i ask what sort of thing you have seen?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

Dunno if she is yours.

black figure.
feminine.
red round eys.
reaching into my right eye.
she was after a book.
physical sensation in eye.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

What type of book? That also feels eerily similar to someone i'm actually looking for. Also could you go into more details of this woman you saw?
edit on 31-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: More info

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I came across a female mostly fitting 3rd's description. She wore a white sun dress, she had pale white skin, very very beautiful, she had a very penetrating stare...

I went into a deep meditation after several weeks of preparation. My intention was to meet a spirit ally. After going down, I appeared in a front yard in a normal looking middle class neighborhood. I was playing catch with a football. A boy came from the back yard that was separated by bushes saying " they found her, they found that missing person!". I went through the bushes to the back yard where there was a small pond and three young women.

All three were wearing white sun dresses.

One was being carried out of the pond in a stretcher by a few paramedics. She had a large orange bruise on her neck. The other two weren't paying any attention to her. Instead they stood across the small pond about 15 feet from me staring at me.

The blond was young, about my age, and the other had light brown hair and was prob in her 30's. The brunette was pointing at the short haird blond girl telling me something with her lips as the short haired blond just gave me her penetrating look.

I knew I should have known the blond girl, it seemed I had seen that face a million times but I just quite couldn't get her name off the tip of my tongue. I looked back to the brunette and she pointed again at the blond saying Phoebe. I looked back at the blond and said, hello Phoebe. She just gave me a slow deep nod not breaking her penetrating stare.

The feeling I got from her is very much as described in this thread of that of 3rd. However she didn't have red eyes. I would describe her demeanor and look as very wise, calm, pure, beautiful and sharp.

I remained fully aware of my meditating body, and after the encounter I brought my self back up out meditation. I made notes of everything including the time. I was only down for about 20 minutes that time.

I have had other even stranger encounters with other entities also but I'll leave that for another thread.

ETA: lots of times the entities come to me in threes.
edit on 5/31/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I swear I have heard the name phoebe before in relation to them..it doesn't help that 3rd unsurprisingly does things in multiples of 3's and 7's alot. I cannot pinpoint if it's related to her for sure but..for sure this was a very interesting encounter. Thank you for telling me this.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

Not much more I can say about 'her' other then the above.

Fighting her is difficult, I suspect the one I encountered is someone's dream.

The book is one of those old fashioned hardcover, hand written gold glowie books one encounters occassionally out there. They have spheres in blues, greens, reds etc. embedded on cover.

Don't ask me what the books say, I haven't successfully read one yet.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Hm, i see. Either way this was an interesting finding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join