It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In regards to certain odd dreams.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sometimes people have encountered a anomaly that calls herself '3rd'. She often is described as having BRIGHT glowing red eyes. In most cases she is garbed in a long white sundress with marble white skin and in the form of a little girl or adult standing at about 5'7'' to six feet tall. If she does talk she often talks of odd riddles. Her presence in most cases feels as if one is looking upon a higher entity, mayhaps from an elevated plain of reality. In other rarer instances something strange occurs. The female takes on a more threatening form, with blood splotches on her dress, blood dripping from what looks to be a 'pointed' tongue and a very violent looking smile. Most of the time she appears in dreams, but in some special instances people who dreamed about her see a woman in victorian era clothing randomly wandering their neighborhood with what looks to be bright red contacts.

All i'm doing by mentioning this is seeing if anyone else has seen such a woman. and if you HAVE seen such a woman. Tell me. I have interest in finding more sightings of her. I set this in this area because i naturally cannot provide proof. The few times people have tried to take pictures of her their device of choice melts or even outright explodes. This could happen for any number of reasons, extradimensionals are difficult to capture with standard equipment. OR they don't want any physical proof they exist. Either way. Let me know if you have seen this woman.

As for motives? I have some 'crackpot' reasons that drive me. So I will decline making them public unless i somehow grow to trust individuals here.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

I have not seen such a woman or ever heard of such a thing, but please tell us your theories, we like crackpot here

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Alright, you want to know what I THINK she is? I think she is some manner of 'higher power' that chooses mortals through dreams. This is why she is so rarely witnessed. But everyone describes a similar sensation, a godlike entity suddenly taking control of their dream. It doesn't tend to feel demonic, angelic eldritch or anything. Just....higher..and yes I have seen her too. Dozens of times. She always seems to push me to look more into this and the truth.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Is there any sexual component to the visitations?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ive never heard of such a thing before...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Truthfully that's no surprise, this entity is quite secretive. Just because you haven't heard of her doesn't mean she doesn't exist. It just means you haven't heard of her. If that wasn't your intent to be rude, then I apologize. I have got so many cutting passive aggressive remarks you remain on guard at all times.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Funny you should ask that...On one or two instances i have recorded sexual sightings. She seems to do it more if there's a higher goal to it.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well this sounds interesting, does she charge?

What higher goal are you speaking of, please elaborate.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It varies from person to person, on one instance it was mentioned a guy was used to stop a cult. Pretty secretive deepweb cult. I know the name but if you want it, contact me privately. I don't know how much of that is secret to her.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

What does her hair look like? I may have seen her.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Well this sounds interesting, does she charge?

What higher goal are you speaking of, please elaborate.

Does she charge what?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

This guy was making a joke about the times she did sexual stuff. Don't worry bout it. Also her hair varies between three colors crimson red, blonde, and pure white
edit on 30-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: added info

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Didn't you claim that you are God? in that vein who haven't you seen?

I'm glad some corroborating witnesses are coming forward.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Can you provide us with the closest artistic representation you can find via google images?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

This is a pretty anime esque image but yes i can. ramza91.imgur.com... the second image is around what she looks like. Warning it's pretty damn disturbing

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Seems like your run of the mill "succubus" looks demonish performs sex act for a higher purpose, what makes you inclined to think any different?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You said reference, i provided a reference. She isn't a succubus. On the contrary, the few times she has directly appeared. She has stated she quite hates demons. also that one sighting was the only time i recall her actually doing anything sexual. Usually she is more disturbing and poignant then any form of 'demonic'
edit on 30-5-2016 by Brokenmirrorpng because: More info

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Demons lie, am i mistaken?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

This woman has helped me through some hard times in my life. And if there's one thing i know about demons is, THEY DON'T HELP. I already said before she doesn't feel like any form of life found in this reality in the times i have met her.[which is often]

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yep...pretty disturbing!
Have you researched folklore to try to see what other countries or cultures make reference to a being like her?
Surely there are other stories?
Somewhere?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join