It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Has Been A Coup In Brazil — Paul Craig Roberts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

In Brazil the country’s largest newspaper has published a transcript of a secret recording leaked to the newspaper. The words recorded are the plot by the rich Brazilian elite, involving both the US-corrupted Brazilian military and Supreme Court, to remove the democratically elected president of Brazil under false charges in order to stop the investigations of the corrupt elites who inhabit Brazil’s senate and bring to an end Brazil’s membership in BRICS. The Russian-Chinese attempt to organize an economic bloc independent of Washington has now lost 20% of its membership.

Democracy has been overthrown in Brazil as in Ukraine, Honduras—indeed, everywhere the dirty evil hand of Washington falls, including the US itself.
There Has Been A Coup In Brazil — Paul Craig Roberts

The way Paul Craig Roberts describes the situation, it sounds like what happened to Dilma Rousseff is similar to the situation surrounding John F. Kennedy's removal from power. At least Rousseff is apparently going to escape with her life.

That is why I would never get involved in politics at a national level.

"All my life I kept trying to go up in society. Where everything higher up was legal. But the higher I go, the crookeder it becomes. Where the hell does it end?" - Michael Corleone, The Godfather, Part III

I've heard Jordan Maxwell refer to that quote many times to describe the world system in a nutshell. Personally, I think you have to have a death wish to want to get involved (unless you're going to play their game their way).

Just look at what happened to James Traficant. You can be different as along as you're totally ineffective like Ron Paul or Bernie Sanders. But, if you try to do anything significant to change things for the better...again, study the case of James Traficant.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

With the signing of the Trans Pacific Partnership and the soon to be TIFF, less and less of these sorts of events will occur. this is because under the TPP any bog company operating in the country can instruct the government of any signatory govt to take a particular course of action or pass OR NOT pass any particular law. This is because the company claim its a restraint on trade and take the govt of the country concerned to their own private courts who will order the govt to cease or desist or fine the govt whatever they think is s good thing.

The adjudicating panel of 3 lawyers chosen from legal firms who are also members of the TPP do not have to comment on any of their decisions to anyone or any body.

In a interview I listened to with the former United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Reagan Paul Craig Roberts, he said every member of the US congress who voted for the legislation had a $136 million donation paid into their re-election campaign funds.

I would suggest a pro rata proportionate figure has been paid into the election funds of sufficient politicians in all other countries who signed the TPP.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

OP, I think you may find this article interesting - could the Zika scare also be tied to this? Have a look:

In December of 1993, Noam Chomsky published an article in Z Magazine titled, “The Clinton Vision.” Chomsky was actually discussing US foreign policy in the Western hemisphere since 1945. He focused on Brazil.

He spoke of the US takeover of that country, and how under guise of spreading democracy and the free market, the real operation was control of land, resources, and labor—ruled by a corrupt Brazilian oligarchy in turn managed by a US government-corporate nexus.

jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

new topics

join