It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70% of Americans 'feel frustrated' about presidential election – poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Do the Americans actually beleive Obama will let another president be alected? He's just biding his time but he'll surely start a war so their is no results of an election. He'll put you all under Marshall law and put the non complient in fema camps which have been set up all over the country.

I mean jesus, you have your own military doing drills all over america and saying they are doing it ready for terrorists, yet when they openly practice in front of you they scream in their megaphones about citizens to be complient.

Open your eyes people, if it isnt Obama to do this to you it will surely be trump!!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Does one really expect to get anything better for a choice than what there is to choose from?.

These retards are representative of us, or want to represent us, and supposedly are chosen by us to represent us, and drawn or selected from among us.

I mean really?, what does one expect?, some gleaming example of purity and humanity drawn from a cesspool of black hearted scoundrels?.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

They haven't disarmed us yet, and whoever attempts it will have to deal with that. Sure there are plenty of compliant sheep. But without a really plausible excuse, such a move would also tick a lot of the gun wielding public off. There is a reason why gun sales have reached record highs all throughout the this particular administration, and it isn't just because people think he wants to take them away. Clinton wanted them gone too, but I don't recall all the stories on record gun sales during his admin.

No, no one actually trusts this administration to do what it says and worse, maybe we do.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Helplessness...fear...confusion...and questions of how we got to these choices....could the candidates be a trailer for the next dumb and dumber movie?
Cheers.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

They said the same thing about Bush.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

in answer to your question my fear is that Hillary Clinton will be the president of the United States and will have to listen to her droning for the next four years and weekly media reports about another corruption she's involved with, or poor decision that she made, or how she misspoke.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Glad to hear it, all is not lost for the american people then

Wish we could buy guns legally here in the UK, would make me feel a little safer knowing that i and my fellow countrymen could defend ourselves adequately if a time arises that we needed to.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

in answer to your question my fear is that Hillary Clinton will be the president of the United States and will have to listen to her droning for the next four years and weekly media reports about another corruption she's involved with, or poor decision that she made, or how she misspoke.

So another 4 years of the exact same attitude we've had for the past 40 years? Do you think Trump would be exempt from that type of treatment? It would just be different media outlets playing offense and defense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join