It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can "ghosts" move things? like literaaly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: makemap

No, ghosts cannot posses people. Only poltergeists and demons can do that. Same goes for moving objects. Ghosts don't move objects, only poltergeists and demons.

Ghosts are literally like just a shadow, they play peek a boo for the most part but thats it. They can pass through things with ease sure, including a person who can feel the chill of it. But a ghost will never possess a person.

That is not what Asian Ghosts can do, there is a myth that they can possess people. What about those haunted Castles who open doors and push things down? Are you saying those are demons in disguise of Ghost?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Thats what I'm talking about. Now the spade could have been left, I believe it wasnt, but I looked for 2 weeks in my console, and boom there they were

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

if it is moving things around levitating objects, or pinching, biting, scratching, hitting, pushing etc, it is likely a poltergeist that is attached to someone nearby. It could also be a demon.

Many possessions where people are like become someone else abruptly changes in behavior could be a poltergeist or demon.

And OP, I would like to see that rock with the cross and any knowledge you have on its significance. Did you put it there, did someone else, do you know who did? How long and so forth.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've observed that people, especially as they age, have a tendency to forget where they've placed a thing, and then go on to blame others for moving them. Similarly, they have a tendency to become angry with inanimate objects for "inconveniencing them," like stubbing your toe on a door frame and finding oneself momentarily furious with that frame, as though it did something wrong.

The eyeglass situation you described is interesting, but not without other explanations. As far as the general question goes, I have personally observed a "ghost" moving objects. That is, I've observed objects placed into motion by unseen forces. This occurred during a time in my life in which I had was engaged in intensive research and investigation into parapsychology - the paranormal. Suffice to say the situation couldn't have been explained through any conventional means. These entities are indeed entirely capable of forcefully manipulating physical objects.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

TextAnd OP, I would like to see that rock with the cross and any knowledge you have on its significance. Did you put it there, did someone else, do you know who did? How long and so forth.

took a pic with my phone, not sure how to upload it. will use mt camera shortly. I know how. As far as the stone itself, been here over 20 years, pretty sure it is just natural but it is obvious cross. Once iget the photo uploaded, the placement of stone was probably done by somebody....the cross???

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Navarro

Thank you, It is interesting because I do not go into that yard. I mean I do... I own it, it is right off my deck, not to give any false implications that it is 100 acres out.........

But I do not go out there...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

On purpose or just because?
Your .... at the end read mysteriouso

B

Oh. Get that photo up!!

Sounds like a possible gravestone since it has a cross?
edit on 30-5-2016 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I have to go get some groceries, I will take a pic of the stone when I get back. I do think it is interesting

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

just because... my doors open to just a liitle land out back, that particular yard I fenced in to keep my damn rescued dog in... took like 500 feet of fence, she love it. Giant maples that shade my house, nothing spooky

I mow it but no reason to actually go in there

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't think it is a gravestone.... knights templar clue for sure lol....

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Woohoo!!

That's even better!

B

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Please post the picture when you get a chance

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

I do believe I am the descendant of a Templar Knight, so yeah I do find it funny that that stone cross is here...

my cameras charging, upload pic soon

edit on 30-5-2016 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I will. just a rock in my yard though, although would love it to be some missing stone...

Why you interested?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

I will. just a rock in my yard though, although would love it to be some missing stone...

Why you interested?

Guess!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

why you interested? love your name by the way

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

ancient secrets...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link