It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Donald Trump Supporter In Compton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Are you denying White Supremacists love Trump?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Blacks outvoted whites in 2012, the first time on record

Even more important than that though are the Millennials. Good thing too because finally we have a generation who's ready for change after being royally screwed.

www.politico.com...

About half of all eligible people ages 18-29 voted in Tuesday’s election, roughly the same level as 2008, according to Peter Levine, the center’s director. The youth vote’s share of the electorate actually increased slightly from 18 percent to 19 percent. In total, 22 million-23 million young people voted, according to the analysis. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What exactly is false? White Supremacists loving Trump?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

How does who supports Trump make what he's saying more or less accurate?

They could support anyone it doesn't mean a damn thing.

I bet they buy pampers for their babies, does that mean that pampers is racist?

Like I said, False equivalency.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

The far-right BNP party in the UK likes to trot out a couple of Sikhs and a black guy too. The KKK have invited minorities in the past couple of years...

Not saying Trump is that extreme.

Just saying a few turkeys voting for Christmas aren't a ringing endorsement.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What exactly is false? White Supremacists loving Trump?

Incase you've never heard that before...

False equivalence is a logical fallacy which describes a situation where there is a logical and apparent equivalence, but when in fact there is none. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.[1]

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I also happen to personally know a white person who reveres Huey P. Newton (now deceased leader of the Black Panthers).

Maybe I should make a video of him and then parade it around as "proof" that white people support the Black Panthers?

If you did that they'd accuse you of playing the race card and being an SJW. Anyway, on topic... I've seen black, mexican and muslim Trump supporters in NBC, MSNBC videos as well as in articles for Ny Daily News and the New Yorker. I guess my definition of MSM is different.
edit on 5/30/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Gothmog

It's just special snowflakes getting triggered when the real world doesn't conform to their fantasy land.

Wait, so I'm a snowflake because White Supremacists love Trump?

You know who lives in fantasy land? Trump and his supporters. Everything he spews from his mouth is fantasy (and lies). Good luck with your Wall, banning an entire religion from the country, putting them in data bases, killing terrorist families, and state sanctioned torture.

Oh what a glorious Trump America will be!

link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
The mainstream media would have us believe that the ONLY people that support Donald Trump are racist white men that want to deport all immigrants and repeal the civil rights act.

I have never heard that from the media. You put ONLY in caps, as if to highlight it. Of course, what you say here is not true at all. What I have heard from the media is that there is a statistically significant number of Trump supporters who are white and male (polls indicate this is true), so the media reporting on it is simply accurate. We don't need the media to tell us that many Trump supporters are seemingly racist.

Simply touting out one black man (and his friends and family) who support Trump is significant of NOTHING.

I don't know if Donald Trump is racist or not. But I suspect he's a bigot. And that appeals to racists. And the media didn't tell me that. He did.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Swills

I heard white supremacist love Disney movies, Disney is racist!

link   
It's like saying, "Hey! Here's our token black guy!"

It's actually quite insulting and racist in and of itself. It's fine to support whoever you want, but using someone's voting race and preferences for political gain?

That's being an opportunistic racist in order make Trump supporters feel better about their choice.

"Oh, Trump's not racist...*whew* I can feel less guilty now because there's this black man telling me he's cool with Trump. So that must mean Trump isn't racist...I mean, how could a black man support a racist? And that also means that I'm not racist for supporting Trump too! Wow, let's parade this man around so more for everyone to see!"

*eyeroll*

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

So, you are saying there are black people who support white supremacy causes?

edit on 30-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I agree, the MSM clearly has agendas to divide the population, no argument there but coming from their perspective, is one guy from Compton news worthy? I don't think so but this guy can certainly make his rounds on the internet and maybe go viral. Internet Trump supporters are very vocal and active on the net. Then, if he goes viral the MSM probably would deem him worthy of their time.

Bottom line though, of course not every single black person in American is going to be anti Trump. Statistically Trump will have a few supporting him, a minority of the minority. At the end of the day, that won't get him into the White House.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Kandinsky

So, you are saying their are black people who support white supremacy causes?

As crazy as it sounds believe it or not there are some.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So just out of curiosity... how does one go about proving an agenda by the media to make anyone they disagree with look like a racist?

I mean, besides calling anyone who disagrees with you a racist.

*wink wink*

Great job, yet again of calling anyone who disagrees with you racist. Seems to be the most popular thing to do on ATS right now.
edit on 5/30/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I understand. I do not agree with everything that guests discuss on the show. The whole point is to have some interesting/informative/entertaining discussion. I like to look at all sides of topics and formulate my own truth. Is he lying? Maybe, maybe not. Either way it is interesting to hear what other people think.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

And parading one example of an ethnic minority around proves something, besides the subconscious guilt/fear that supporters of Trump feel?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join