It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Used & Betrayed – 100 Years of US Troops as Lab Rats

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

LOL. Well at least they knew they where getting something injected.

I wonder about all those shots I got sometimes...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Luuke123
About to enlist. Going to a MEPS in two days. Any tips for me from you vets?

You'll do fine. The experiments they're already lining you up for aren't all that bad.

Where else are you going to get free plutonium shots?

Plutonium? They said that was peppermint!!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
WHAT happens when THEY don't get enough volunteers for you clowns to abuse?
THAT'S right they hold something called a DRAFT if not the MARTIAL LAW.
Fights are being picked by our think tanks you better wake up.

No they implement OBAMACARE so they still have access to people.

And all you liberals thought is was free healthcare just because they loved you...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
They made you give up dip? Overseas all the soldiers get to do it!

So did I, but if you need a steady hand for something or other, you got to lay off the dip and coffee until the headaches start.

Otherwise your groups are a bit larger than normal.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
When I was in, EVERYBODY smoked. If you weren't a smoker you became one. It was always "Smoke 'em if you got 'em".

Good times. Very good times.

In boot the Senior Drill Sergeant was a Vietnam vet who'd lost a lung. He smoked like a chimney on the one he had left.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
When I was in, EVERYBODY smoked. If you weren't a smoker you became one. It was always "Smoke 'em if you got 'em".

Cigars for garrison, dip for the field. Like Pops often said, cigars and pipes don't rot your lungs, you can still run when you have to.

You can smell them too far in the wild, though. Dip, not so much. Plus you want your nose working for those SLLS stops.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

Cigars for garrison, dip for the field. Like Pops often said, cigars and pipes don't rot your lungs, you can still run when you have to.

You can smell them too far in the wild, though. Dip, not so much. Plus you want your nose working for those SLLS stops.

Burned a Habano Nub in the house last week. Big mistake. The whole place smells like an ashtray now.

I think the military is what made Marlboro. I never saw anyone smoking anything else.

Maybe the military WANTED us smoking so they could blame our health problems on tobacco.

NAH, that'd be a conspiracy. :p
edit on 6/1/2016 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Most people are lab rats especially through vaccinations. US troops get more vaccinated. They probably also drink fluoridated water to make them more docile. Vaccinations are dangerous cocktails of mercury, aluminium, animals and virus RNA and DNA fragments, etc.
edit on 2-6-2016 by everyonedies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Well from such experiments as MKUltra and so forth, it is clear that US government has enjoyed testing random civilians with whatever they wanted to test. It has happened in the UK to, very open testing on coastlines planes flying overhead depositing dangerous chemicals over people to see how it effects them. Again something like this could be happening to US civilians to. We are all lab rats, not just troops.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
And quit nicotine. Nicotine dependencies and tests like the ASVAB or SAT's don't mix. Need those neurons firing like they are supposed to do naturally to recall information and make decisions quickly for test.

Well, it's not good for your shooting score.

OTOH, dip makes you a g...m sexual tyrannosaurus. Just like me.

It makes me sick to my stomach, and dizzy. If I want to be a sexual T-rex I just a couple of Dr. Peppers. Anything with caffeine.
edit on 2-6-2016 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

And quit nicotine. Nicotine dependencies and tests like the ASVAB or SAT's don't mix. Need those neurons firing like they are supposed to do naturally to recall information and make decisions quickly for test.

Well, it's not good for your shooting score.

OTOH, dip makes you a g...m sexual tyrannosaurus. Just like me.

It makes me sick to my stomach, and dizzy. If I want to be a sexual T-rex I just a couple of Dr. Peppers. Anything with caffeine.

It's sort of a literary reference. This scene and "do you have time to duck" were recited so many times I got sick of it. I can't count the number of things that we ended up deciding made you a "g-d sexual tyrannosaurus". Dip, definitely. Also booze, balut, kim chee, the garrison food etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You don't need to be military to be experimented on by the military. Read about operation Sea Spray, conducted by the Army and Navy in San Francisco.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join