It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Dayton OH/ Wright-Patt 5/2016

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Does anyone have a link to the hoax thread?

It's easy to find if you go to the HOAX forum and look around a bit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Violater1
Just saying," It's SC10," won't do.

Actually, on ATS, it does. You've been here almost as long as myself and should have known long ago that SecureTeam creates these hoaxes for money, which they get from YouTube subscriptions and ads.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

So basically those couple never existed?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Thread no. 2 on this. Still a hoax.

Thank you for your insight. Can you assist in debunking the alleged hoax. Any CGI expertise would be appreciated.

Actually, yes, saying secureteam10 will do.

Certain YouTube channels will make a thread automatically go to the hoax bin.

Why?

Because those channels have hoaxed so many videos in the past for click bait to get revenue that they are now considered "like the boy that cried wolf" here on ATS.

So now you know: don't use any videos from secureteam10

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's time to reproduce the old analog camera with film roll, because everything nowadays seems to be stamped as hoax if it's from secure team .

Well, I can tell you they previous had a something that I'm now investigating, can tell you to me it seems not a hoax..

I know there are many hoaxed videos ,but not all I think
edit on 0b53America/ChicagoSun, 29 May 2016 17:49:53 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 29 May 2016 17:49:53 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It is a kite...

Most pictures, Only three online are from the side, it moves with the wind and goes up and down only.

the kite flyer always flies it in the late day near sundown and rolls it in after dark so no one see him.

It is a flying object and is a form of box kite.

Next time it appears someone needs to drive around it and center in on the flyer.

May even be one of ATS users.

edit on 29-5-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It's all good, no blemish on you Violater, these clowns (SecrureTeam10) have been doing this forever and a day and are still making coin off their YT channel.

FuxNews ran them this time.

Sigh...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really? Do some research into whose YT channel that is and look at the history of what they've put forth over the last few years.

Then go look at how much cash you can make per thousand views for a crap hoax video, that takes 10 minutes to make, and gets spread around even a little bit.

sigh again...
edit on 5-29-2016 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
According the the other thread, the only apparent "evidence" that this is a hoax is the fact that SecureTeam 10 released it. Come on, I think we can do better than that. To entirely dismiss any video based strictly on the source is not only premature and dogmatic, it lacks the critical thinking skills many of us ATSers claim to possess.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

I agree. Also nobody ever replied to my question about the claim that a couple sent this video to SC10.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just to be fair..., and I know that most content from SecureTeam10 has been of dubious and/or outright manufactured origin... However, has it been proven that they themselves used CGI outright in video's they received, or actually created them?

It is one thing to be guilty of distributing dubious or fake content created by others, and totally another by being the creator of such junk.

Either way, I also ignore any of their content, but I was wondering if someone had actually proven that they were creating some of this stuff.

edit on 29-5-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Try finding that LunaCognita whom was given thanks for enhancing the video.

edit on 29-5-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

LunaCognita does have a YT Channel with such videos....

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Try finding that LunaCognita whom was given thanks for enhancing the video.

Yes , that is dubious as well, but a lot of content is "enhanced" to bring out detail, but not necessarily altered, or had content added. Also, LunaCognita has done some rather great moon anomaly analysis, especially with Apollo mission transcripts in the past, and I did not consider them to be outright hoaxers.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I understand that ST10 are well known for taking thier photos/Vid from other sources and making money off of it.
But ST10 is just awful at not citing thier source. Never giving credit to the uploader or providing the original untouched videos.

As far as this video goes. LunaCognita is only given credit for the enhancements. Others here are looking for the original source too. But we're all hitting a wall☺

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yea, such is the state of affairs in this stage of our technology. A photo or video today could never be taken as evidence for anything, the CGI can be that good (by some, anyway).

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I know sad right?
We can still tell for the most part what is CGI. But yes how are we supposed to tell if we are witnessessing the real deal. 😊

The innocent kid in all of us wants it to be real😊

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
...and it is similar to the Dark Knight Satellite.

There is no Dark Knight satellite. The pictures of the alleged 'Dark Knight' have conclusively been shown to be a trunion pin cover from the International Space Station. Basically a thermal blanket.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Shadoefax

I agree. Also nobody ever replied to my question about the claim that a couple sent this video to SC10.

It doesn't matter. If a particular news agency that is known to peddle false stories (like World Daily News, Before Its News, Enquirer, etc.), you're not going to send them a legitimate story of something, and expect them to report on it credibly.

There are far better avenues to report UFO sightings than some YouTube channel known for creating hoaxes to make money.

If a reporter or news agency is known for lying or twisting facts, nothing they report, no matter how much one wants to believe, can ever be taken seriously.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Yeah I see your point. I guess they made up a story about a couple sending the video to them. If we had the original video then we would have something to talk about.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm saying it doesn't matter if they made up the story about the couple, or whether the couple really exists or not. Nothing they say matters.

If someone thinks they have a real UFO on video, or any evidence thereof, there are legitimate UFO research organizations that research the subject without the need to fool the public just to make money.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Does anyone have a link to the hoax thread?

It's easy to find if you go to the HOAX forum and look around a bit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually, on ATS, it does. You've been here almost as long as myself and should have known long ago that SecureTeam creates these hoaxes for money, which they get from YouTube subscriptions and ads.

Im going to agree with this sentiment. Even if this vid is genuine it doesnt matter because of the source. Like Reldra said find us another source.

If SC10 knew this story was genuine they should have turned it over to a more reputable source to disseminate to the public knowing damn well their reputation has been forever destroyed by their own doing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join