It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to be indicted on racketeering charges.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
It would be the worst thing for your candidate if Clinton were to be indicted and forced to drop out of the running. Sanders polls far better against Trump than Hillary.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes, yes Hillary once we lock you up, you will Bern baby Bern! I am all for Trump against Hillary, but if Bernie were to take the Dem ticket through some miracle, well I just may have to root for my ol grandpa Sanders! This guy will debate anyone fearlessly. I am disappointed to hear Trump backed out of a debate he suggested with the Bern. Eh well, if it aint, Bernie, it has to be Trump. Clinton is just not an option.

It also fun to see censorship happening in real time. I have only ever caught things being changed after the fact (including the waybackmachine) but not outright censorship with something not involving UFO's..

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I

Anyway, on the subject. I think this article is actually a blog. There are no quotes from any sources.

You can't name sources when they are valuable and anonymous.

Look man, I have nothing against Meditators for Bernie, really I don't.

I just don't think this particular Meditator HAS sources.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: atomish

You're probably correct.

Well at least I know how a lottery winner feels.

Indeed, haha

I'm not ashamed to admit, my heart started racing. Maybe I should be ashamed to admit that.

But I'm not.

edit on 5/29/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Comey can hand over all the evidence he has and recommend prosecution, it is still up to Lynch to prosecute... does anyone really think Lynch will?

Possible, but not probable. The only reason I say possible is that if Clinton gets elected she is not planning on trying to keep on Lynch as AG, but planning on someone else instead. I don't know why that might be, since congress already okayed Lynch once so it wouldn't be that big of a deal to ask them to do it again... but Clinton praised Lynch, then said she would appoint someone like Lynch.. I know reappointing someone is, well, unheard of, but why would Lynch protect Clinton if Clinton wouldn't try to keep her..

just a thought anyway, on why Lynch might not feel too much loyalty there..but in the end, Lynch does what the White house wants her to, so I figure she wont prosecute even if there was photographs of Clinton with a smoking gun, so to speak.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump said he wanted the debate until Sanders said he was all for it and now of course, Trump has flip-flopped on that (he's the fastest flip-flopper I've ever seen). It's typical Trump tactics: say one thing on day, walk it back in a day or two, blame the media. He's only done it dozens of times in the last few months. Despite what Lyin' Donald Crooked Trump says, he knows that his debate performances were consistently among the worst of the GOP candidates and he's going to avoid debates as much as possible.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

There's nothing on MSNBC yet just ended meet the press, not on Fox they're talking about trump and the GOP establishment, not on CNN newsroom. Gary Sinese talking about his organization to aid veterans since playing Sgt. Dan in Forrest Gump.
No major news agency has picked this up yet.
Hoax

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

And this is exactly why they wont prosecute Clinton. At least not while Sanders has a chance to slip in somehow. If the race becomes Trump against Sanders, you have both candidates against globalism, something the elites of Washington desperately want. If either gets in, its a set back for our participation in the globalist agenda, which is moving right along at current moment.

So, Hillary has to stay in the race for president, until which time there is no chance Sanders could get the presidency... They could ignore all of this and wait to prosecute if she secures the presidency, which leaves whoever she picked for vice as president, or they could simply ignore it all together if she becomes the president and simply bury it all and pretend there was never any evidence.

But what they wont risk, is a solid certainty of getting a nationalist candidate elected to the presidency - which is what you have in a Sanders verses Trump race as they are both on a nationalist ticket rather than the alternative ... Hillary is the only alternative for these elites for whom globalism is their only goal. It's within touching distance and they aren't willing to back up now.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet the Hillary Campaign called HuffPost and told them to "delay" this story !!!

Exactly what I was thinking.

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
contact the blogger, frank whatshisname

I did that before even posting the OP.

The author responded saying that he doesn't know why Huff Post took it down, he is waiting on an explanation from them.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This is important info from the article.

Here’s what we do know. Tens of millions of dollars donated to the Clinton Foundation was funneled to the organization through a Canadian shell company which has made tracing the donors nearly impossible. Less than 10% of donations to the Foundation has actually been released to charitable organizations and $2M that has been traced back to long time Bill Clinton friend Julie McMahon (aka The Energizer). When the official investigation into Hillary’s email server began, she instructed her IT professional to delete over 30,000 emails and cloud backups of her emails older than 30 days at both Platte River Networks and Datto, Inc. The FBI has subsequently recovered the majority, if not all, of Hillary’s deleted emails and are putting together a strong case against her for attempting to cover up her illegal and illicit activities.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
A lot of talk about this on Twitter. It was on HuffPo for a bit then taken down.

Why?

because twitter doesn't count, and it was a blogger posting a purely speculative piece with no quotes ?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I thought that was an old story, a case that was dismissed.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If I had a soul I would sell it to Satan right now to make this true.

Ha ha ha ha ha..... Well considering the conspiracy theorists think your Masonic soul was sold to the Devil long ago, you better go offer up a virgin, my friend....

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet the Hillary Campaign called HuffPost and told them to "delay" this story !!!

Exactly what I was thinking.

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
contact the blogger, frank whatshisname

I did that before even posting the OP.

The author responded saying that he doesn't know why Huff Post took it down, he is waiting on an explanation from them.

I imagine they took it down because it made it sound like he had actually connections to legit sources and was gonna become a complete crapfest. It nearly did here, there was also a thread on the r/HillaryForPrison subreddit.

And many, many tweets.

Anyone can submit anything to that site. I think this guy knew exactly what he was doing and they took it down as was probably within their right. It's an open submission forum, essentially.

ETA: The disclaimer at the bottom of the article:
"This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email."

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's a piggin' blog made by a film maker who puts James Comey, director of the FBI in the forefront, that's James Comey a one time board member...er, not so long ago, was a board member of HSBC, ostensibly to make new boys out of them, and in effect their attorney. The trouble with HSBC is....they are still at it, the $1.9 billion money laundering fine was a couple of weeks work, a soft peddle for the US authorities, who really should have shut up the shop...but they didn't, work that one out? They probably have a few more bobs set aside from anything that might come from actively advising offshore tax avoidance, including the use of a simple credit card to extract the money home! the Swiss end of the business in the $150billion plus area of hidden money

So, what does anyone think?
There's nothing so clear cut, as something that is clearly, not so clear cut!

edit on 29-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Holy cow, the media is disgraceful. Now Breitbart.com is reporting.

All these sources keep saying "Huffington post removes article!". While I know it TECHNICALLY IS an article, the implication is that it's something written by HuffPo staff and removed by HuffPo staff.

As soon as the story ends up being sourced to RandomInternetGuy87, generally speaking there is no more story!

If they reported every time some rando thought Hillary was going to be indicted, they'd never get anything done.

Oh... wait...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Goodbye, Clinton. You won't be missed.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

Do you have a link for that report?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

Do you have a link for that report?

Yes, sorry. I should have linked it when I mentioned it.

You can find it here.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Bspiracy

It was real.

Here is the origional now deleted link.

"http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-to-be-indicted-on-federal-racketeering_us_574af94be4b0009f3d848d20"

Here is some Twitter activity before it was deleted.

It is hitting the fan folks!

Holy shssskabab this had better be real don't play with ma hopes like that..this is not a hoax is it??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join