It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wisdom of Jesus Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Now Padawan Szarah Googlemiser

Rust and Ruin Padawan Googlemiser. You need some Harmony man, or not a man.

That manuscript is one of the least accepted Gnostic manuscript out there.

This is the one where Sophia is Yeshuas consort. Remember how the Aeons are pair in male female when created or enimated from the true Holy Spirit Barbēlō through the Father in Pleroma. In this manuscript Yeshua is the 29th Aeon with Sophia the 30th.

Coomba98..sorry.

Summers Eve
edit on 29-5-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan
At no point did I say I'm a Christian. Lmao. I'm agnostic. If I was christian I would be lapping up the stuff you write. But I have an open mind.

And no you are not laughing,why even pretend. You are emotionally unstable and take everything personally. If someone questions your perspective you start a new thread calling them satanic christians. What self righteous c#nt would do that?

You are frail, looking for someone to share your warped sense of reality and a horrible spiritual person. You haven't once displayed an ounce of the teachings you say you adhere to. You show no love or tolerance, the premise of most your threads.

If someone asks a simple question, it is not an attack, they are stimulating the debate,something non existent in your threads. No questions just check out my knowledge threads. Rather pathetic. But you have a mirror so you already know. That.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GemmyMcGemJew
At no point did I say I'm a Christian. Lmao. I'm agnostic. If I was christian I would be lapping up the stuff you write.

Acually, no. The Christians on this site are perfectly capable of recognising this writer's line of teaching as non-Christian, even though he changes it slightly with every new identity he adopts.
We all remember previous occasions when he has been explicit about his hostlity to Christianity, so we are not fooled. Please don't be fooled either.

P.S. I believe he may be replying to you in his new persona as an 18-year old girl. You will recognise the writing style.
edit on 30-5-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

he was trying to make me feel guilty by claiming to be a young female for calling him out on his stuff.

and yes it is the line of teaching that never changes just the names and personas.

He has a least three accts going at the same time right now all registered on the 28th and 29th. but the style is the same.

The sad part is he has been using a IP mask and using independent IP's and when some one who actually has the IP shows up they are getting banned.

Yet he is able to continue the same old hateful nonsense.
edit on 30-5-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The wisdom of Yeshua can be something you can hold onto metaphorically.

---pretend I say something more on this post to be wise and understanding of the Yeshua movement---

---add-on or more the point.

Allegorical or not........

I present to you Padawan Googlemiser....

www.google.com.au...://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DLCN4rDnm6Ws&ved=0ahUKEwix-aKk8oHNAhXHL6YKHbY9DNUQtwIIGjAA&usg =AFQjCNFjfaWuNmw6QJyPhZbfVLUgA3jqgw&sig2=iFIXso7hyKsQ8zs2FHPrHA

Trying to put a square block in a triangle hole.

Coomba98

edit on 30-5-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Was a bit harsh of me with that statement. I apologise. Met many intelligent christians although I rarely agree on the conclusions.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You people need to get lives. I am not concerned that you think I am not me.

More concerned that you all have so much time on your hands to worry about someone else.

I only come on once a day when I am really bored but to see you caring so much about that person or persons, as I am guessing they are not the same and y'all are nutty, is funny.

And crazy.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Szarah

but to see you caring so much about that person or persons,

Isn't that what Christ taught ?

Cody

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

You are really an obnoxious little twerp huh?

What is your fascination, and everyone else's, with this person(s)?

Did they insult your mommy?

I study psychology at LSU, granted I am first year but I have learned enough to know jealousy when I see it. And I do.

All scripture is mythology. It has never been history. If it were it would just be called history.

So saying that a text is the least accepted, which I can guarantee is an comment you pulled from your booty, is a joke.

But I bet you do know a lot about being unaccepted, personally, yourself.

Which is why you go to the internet to try and harass people. You were likely bullied and have not gotten over it.

You should have became a policeman, that is what all the picked on kids usually do.

The well adjusted do not display adolescent behavior such as you do. Or care so much about others beliefs, opinions and thoughts. This is a fact.

Pertaining to the topic it is scripture. It is each individuals choice what scripture they like.

Even the Bible has works not written by Paul but claimed to be. Christianity has nothing historical or factual in it (with the possible exception of parts of Luke and that a person or persons similar to Paul existed and James as the foremost authority of A movement.)Yet it is accepted.

So your statement is as good as not saying anything because it doesn't really matter.

What I suggest is you get some counseling. This is because I am being educated to care about others professionally and trained to even if that person is pretty despicable.

Not the care you feel about others who hurt you with words that are merely vocalized thoughts. How easy it is to ignore a person you know yet you can't seem to forget someone you don't know and are likely even not communicating with the person, as with me. I have proof that you actually do make other people into this person who must be quite Messianic if you are imagining incarnations and I think even multiple which would be reincarnations.

I wouldn't mind being that unforgettable myself. I'm just plain Jane.

edit on 30-5-2016 by Szarah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

but to see you caring so much about that person or persons,

Isn't that what Christ taught ?

Cody

That is a different kind of caring. This is a stalker syndrome type of caring. Not caring as in I want to help (although this is what will probably be claimed, which is obviously not true) but, let's use the word obsessed here, as it wouldn't have fit with the sentence I used.

Caring FOR OR ABOUT someone is different than caring about WHAT someone is doing who is of no consequence to you and is not bothering anyone.

One is admirable and the other a semi-psychotic condition common in a stalker.

Add that together with juvenile behavior and you have a disturbed individual.

I believe you already knew this, and quoted me out of context deliberately.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

you only joined 2 days ago so saying you only come once a day is already a lie as you were back and forth on and off yesterday while juggling one of your other accts.

Your thoughts are the same as Gnosis/Paravulian

Be careful as you have just violated the T&C multiple times already. Your MO is revealing the truth about you.
edit on 30-5-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I believe you already knew this, and quoted me out of context deliberately.

I did

My point is, what does it matter ? As a mod on another site it's all words on a screen, nothing to get wound up about. You're relatively new here and we welcome you.

We've all fallen foul and been outraged at removed posts and 404'd threads

Just some friendly advice

Let it slide

Cody

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Thank you for welcoming me. And you are right, words on a screen.

I just didn't intend on encountering such people and was anticipating everyone being more scholarly.

Unrealistic on my part to expect. In the future I will just ignore it.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Get your bum over Here get a free avatar and meet the friendlier side of ATS

It makes the whole ATS experience more pleasant

Cody

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Padawette Szarah Googlemiser

Ok so you know enough about jealousy, please explain why im jealous. Because I cannot for the life think of an adequate reason for the why? Padawan Googlemiser.

All scripture is mythology. Yes I know this, and your point Padawan Googlemiser?

originally posted by: Padawan Szarah Googlemiser

So saying that a text is the least accepted, which I can guarantee is an comment you pulled from your booty, is a joke.

No, actually Padawan Googlemiser that particular Gnostic belief that Yeshua is Sophia's consort and male counterpart is the least accepted Gnostic thinking amongst Gnostic religions. Most believe Yeshua to be the Son. (full stop).

In Gnostic religions Yeshua is like the Lower Sophia, The Father like the Higher Sophia. As the Aeons and their horde cannot reach or commune with the Father who is in his own little unreachable realm Padawan Googlemiser. This is the reason for him 'lowering himself' to the main area of Pleroma so he can interact with his children, the Aeons.

[1] But I bet you do know a lot about being unaccepted, personally, yourself.

[2] Which is why you go to the internet to try and harass people. You were likely bullied and have not gotten over it.

[3] You should have became a policeman, [4] that is what all the picked on kids usually do.

Four part response Padawan Googlemiser as your rant is abit long in the tooth and im starting to get bored.

1. Correct, like your other incarnations im 35. As a psychologist you would know this to be true for EVERYONE! Its called living. Did you really study psychology? Doubt it Padawan Googlemiser. A 35 year old bludger yes but psychologist, hell no. This confirms you don't know psychology.

2. Only you Padawan Googlemiser, only you. Sssssschmatz. lol.

3. Totally respect the law enforcement and the crap they have to put up with day in and day out. Total respect!

4. No actually way way back in my school years my big brother who is two years older than me was the school bully who people were scared of, and brothers fight all the time don't you know. I was the only one who stood up to the school bully cause I knew his fighting style and I don't take crap. Thing is I did more self defence classes than he which always made him run away when I saw red. Never really been bullied in my life but, well see point one above Padawan Googlemiser.

What I suggest is you get some counseling. This is because I am being educated to care about others professionally and trained to even if that person is pretty despicable.

This is something myself and others have suggested to you on many of you past internet incarnation in a non-joking serious way. You like to use other peoples comments and throw it back at them. Guess it must of stung. However this particular comment im not going to joke about because you really to need some help.

Ohh and your not a psychologist as you say the exact same things as Padawan Googlemiser. So the last part of that sentence is just rabble rabble rabble.

[1] Not the care you feel about others who hurt you with words that are merely vocalized thoughts. [2] How easy it is to ignore a person you know yet you can't seem to forget someone you don't know and are likely even not communicating with the person, as with me. [3] I have proof that you actually do make other people into this person who must be quite Messianic if you are imagining incarnations and I think even multiple which would be reincarnations.

Yay nearly at the end. Three part response.

1. The only post you got me angry was the one you sent to ChesterJohn with your insinuation of .... That crossed a line. Other than that show me where I have posted in anger Padawan Googlemiser? Show me or show everyone here your lying by not providing an example.

2. BUT I LOVE YOU PADAWAN GOOGLEMISER!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! lol. Love not Hate! But haters hate Love because their haters.

3. Ok then, prove the unprovable.

I wouldn't mind being that unforgettable myself. I'm just plain Jane.

If that were the case then why create so many accounts. You had what three accounts banned in the span of days Padawan Googlemiser. Plain Jane.... No! Plain old Padawan Googlemiser!

Coomba98... sorry.

Summers Eve.
(Your female friendly companion)

edit on 31-5-2016 by coomba98 because: posted wrong window like a dumbass!
edit on 31-5-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I can't. I made a mod a promise to ignore people like you, and I keep my promises.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I can't. I made a mod a promise to ignore people like you, and I keep my promises.

1. Yet you reply Padawan Googlemiser, you reply!!! Not following instructions now.
2. So you prove yourself wrong by not providing a post of mine that was written in hate thereby showing your incorrectness.

Did you know that Yeshua in Pleroma was the only one that could directly speak with the Father? Barbēlō can still communicate but not in a very intelligent and understanding way. From memory she would just pose questions and although no verbal answer was provided what she asked the Father provided.

This is all in the The Secret Revelation of John within the Nag Hammadi library which you know about and speaks of such things.

Fascinating stuff, but like you said its not real just stories. Allegorical or not, stories.

But im a massive fan of mythology and the ancient world which is why I like reading up on this stuff. Just like most conspiracies its a good read.

Peace and out Padawan Googlemiser.

Coomba98... sorry.

Summers Eve.
(Your female friendly companion)
edit on 31-5-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Do Do Do...the person you are trying to reach is currently ignoring you at the beep take the hint

BEEEEP!!!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Do Do Do...the person you are trying to reach is currently ignoring you at the beep take the hint

BEEEEP!!!

[Shakes head in utter puzzlement]

Thats just weird Padawan Googlemiser. Your ignoring me by responding to me!! um, oook then.

Did you know Samael the Demiurge eventally noticed his mother talk and realised he was not the first. Funny thing is his six sons also heard the voice but Samael refused to elaborate and explain his mothers voice to his sons as this would admit his not the first and most powerful. With Yeshua saving the Lower Sophia and brought part of her back to Pleroma thereby creating the Higher Sophia.

Coomba98.. sorry

Summers Eve.
(Your female friendly companion )

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yes I agree Sophia is a great representation of Wisdom. She sought too much independence and in the process created the greatest gift of all. New life. Her many repentances are the epitome of Wisdom and the Aeons represent the Good Powers, death is gruesome and unfair, but the Justice of Divine Wisdom will make suffering a thing of the past.

You can choose Faith and Knowledge with its inevitable Wisdom.

Or you can give your self over to the blind, jealous and undeniably evil Jehovah the demiurge. You can find the Knowledge of a true, unknowable God and the Wisdom of Christ.

How scholarly a thing for you to say,.

Faith serves no purpose without Knowledge and Wisdom.
edit on 31-5-2016 by Szarah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join