It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think is in the redacted 28 pages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What do you think is in the 28 pages? Why do you think it is classified? Why are only select few allowed to see the redacted pages?
Does it expose the connection between the CIA and the Saudi intelligence?

What do you think?

Maybe they release it to say "see! It's only this and that nothing to see here" while hiding something else.

edit on 29-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

edit on 29-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Truth as I believe like Ventura and I agreed upon once upon a time .Part may be that Israel and/or the Saudis(some group) provided the Bush Administration with some information beforehand. It was overlooked and/or ignored by a missive administration.
Just my thoughts.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

specific information detailing the finances behind the 9/11 attackers.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

specific information detailing the finances behind the 9/11 attackers.

You know, the money wire transfers, hmm.. I think I'm exposing too much here, yikes.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Maybe it's classified because the explanations of why did the buildings collapse, are not opposing the laws of physics as in the case of the official explanation.

Or maybe it's nothing as it seems to be the case with most government classified files.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What I heard/read was all of the above AND a lot of it was speculation without HARD proof.
So releasing it would just stir up a hornets nest much like Trumps claim that illegal Mexicans are rapists.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Another red herring that points a finger at Saudi Arabia, but still fails to directly identify those truly responsible for the events on 9/11.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
members of the saudi royal family gave money to assist the operations.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Truth as I believe like Ventura and I agreed upon once upon a time .Part may be that Israel and/or the Saudis(some group) provided the Bush Administration with some information beforehand. It was overlooked and/or ignored by a missive administration.
Just my thoughts.

Correct. Also the fact that British agents were training American agents to shadow suspected terrorists, and that it was they, not " ordinary Americans" who overpowered the hijackers on UA 93. That would sort of ruin the whole mythology, eh? In addition, there were certainly Saudi citizens, perhaps even in the royal family, lending financial support.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
What I heard/read was all of the above AND a lot of it was speculation without HARD proof.

You haven't heard/read a single credible thing regarding those 28 pages.

If you had and weren't sworn to secrecy you could literally make hundreds of millions of dollars.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Chatter from reliable sources tell me their is a link between 9/11 Saudi hijackers and Saudi funding. But the true reason is it also links Israel to 9/11; albeit, they won't be released and if they are, the terrorists inside the Beltway want them released fifty years from now.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Considering every administration back to George Washington has had "secrets' or stuff in papers kept from the gov and citizens, I dont expect any kind of "revelations". Redacting is normal.

"Executive Privilege"...or for the sake of "National Security". Its been that way for a long time, no matter Washington, FDR, Nixon, Carter, Clinton, Adams, Bush 1, Bush 2...even Obama...and every Sec of State, and all the other government figureheads.

Its estimated the general public only is aware of less than 25% of anything, on any subject in our gov...so its business as usual. Imagine if we DID find out whats really going on all these last 200 plus years?!
edit on 29-5-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

If it was ignored and overlooked then why was there a complete narritive within 24hrs of the attackes?

It is not plausible that the narritive that would lead the direction of western nations for the next 15 years had any forethought prior to the attacks?

...crazy talk.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I bet it says jetfuel doesnt melt steel beams.
And bush and cheney saying we did it, whatcha gonna do bout it?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Like another poster said, where the money came from bank accounts, names, countries involved, heads of state ...etc. essentially who specifically provided funds.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Not only that the Sauds footed the bill and housed the actors/terrorists before AND after the act, that they then paid $2B USD in "hush money" to The Clinton Fraudation to keep it 'secret/hidden' to at least Chelsea's second term as whatever it is Chelsea wants to do... Miss Clinton "lost" $6B while She was the Head of the State Dep't. and here We are debating whether She should 'lead' the country. Time to wake up was 15 years ago so like hitting "Snooze" a couple million times, but Game of Thrones is on tonight so who cares?

The other pages point to our 51st State, Israel, also being an accomplice, but NuttinYahoo will scream and YELL and they'll get another $1B from the U.S. taxpayer, that is after the Gov't. pays some shell company a few million to figure out why the Country thinks this way...

More importantly, what toilet are You going to use? How about Tyrion Lannister?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's (present tense) enough to cause the price of oil to bottom-out worldwide.

Let there be no doubt.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think it might name individuals from the Saudi government who had connections to the hijakers and where suspected of providing finance.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The 9/11 Commission report is not about the engineering aspects of the event so there will not be anything to do with steel etc in there as it's more to do with the who and why of it all. Possible unproven allegations or weak circumstantial claims aimed at certain individuals is the likely reason those parts are withheld still.

NIST was assigned the task of doing the in-depth engineering study of the building performance and failures and that's where you'll find details of the structural failures.

top topics

join