It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashing Trump not enough for Democrats to win Latino vote, advocates warn

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Swills

You're going to make a judgement call on tens of millions of Latinos on the actions of a few hundred? Cool!

I'm going to make a judgement call that Latinos don't like cowards. Trump backed out of the debate with Bernie you know.

www.bbc.com...

And by what authority are you making this judgement call? Are you a frequent nationwide traveler that speaks to Hispanics of all walks of life? Are you part of some soet of demographic consulting firm? Or are you just standing on your soapbox trying to be heard?

I'm on my soapbox just like you amigo! Personally as a vet, I don't like cowards. Trump is a coward that got some BS rich boy deferment.

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

Well You do realize Bernie was a conscientious objector so He dodged the draft too? The liberal rags say He wasn't eligible to be drafted because He was 26 but that's horse crap since You can be drafted up to 38 if they want You. It's simply amazing how liberals make excuses for their Heroes.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

The draft was and is for men of age 18 to 25. At 26 he was beyond that.

Prior service can be recalled up to age 38, but it is very rare and not the same as the draft.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

No he applied for conscientious objector status and got a waver because he was in college, by the time he graduated he was "too old" to be drafted. So in short he's a draft dodger.
edit on 28-5-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Judging by all the violence at his Cali rallies I'd say the Latinos there have some issue with Trump. Guess we'll wait and see if any numbers of who voted is broken down after the primary.

Shouldn't this discredit them? I just want to point out how many left wingers are rationalizing and defending the violent actions of these thugs. Of course if your own tactics were used against you, there would suddenly be an issue.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I don't think Latinos are relying on Trump-bashing to form their opinions, anyway. There's plenty of reason for them not to support Trump besides any bashing people may do.

Like? There are probably hundreds of videos of people asking anti-Trump people why they hate Trump and it's always the same, "hes a racist, misogynist, sexist, bigot, white guy". That's all these idiots can do is repeat whatever they heard on TV.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Well just so happens that the border states have the most illegals and that's where all the violence has been happening..

Coincidence,?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Grimpachi

No he applied for conscientious objector status and got a waver because he was in college, by the time he graduated he was "too old" to be drafted. So in short he's a draft dodger.

No, to be a draft dodger you actually have to fail to report.

What he said or planned prior has no bearing on what actually happened. During the era a lot of people stayed in college get further degrees because the draft would usually pass them up.

By the time his number came up he was already too old.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join