It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashing Trump not enough for Democrats to win Latino vote, advocates warn

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No, because I am in this thread right here debating this topic. Are there any other dishonest debating tactics that you wish to deploy, or are you finished?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Swills

You're going to make a judgement call on tens of millions of Latinos on the actions of a few hundred? Cool!

I'm going to make a judgement call that Latinos don't like cowards. Trump backed out of the debate with Bernie you know.

www.bbc.com...

And by what authority are you making this judgement call? Are you a frequent nationwide traveler that speaks to Hispanics of all walks of life? Are you part of some soet of demographic consulting firm? Or are you just standing on your soapbox trying to be heard?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Oh questions are dishonest? So sorry I'm not following your rules!

There are thousands of Latinos saying that are both pro and anti trump, we really won't know how the vote will go till it happens. Regardless of what friends you know, like what is being said in this thread. But we need to ignore that doesn't mean anything and only say the ones protesting don't mean anything. Weird logic.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Its not a popular vote he has to win the delegates.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Oh questions are dishonest? So sorry I'm not following your rules!

No, deflection is dishonest, and that is exactly what you did. I asked a legitimate question. That question was entirely on topic. You brought up another person in another thread in which I took no part in that was entirely removed from this thread. See the difference?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You're going to make a judgement call on tens of millions of Latinos on the actions of a few hundred? Cool!

I'm going to make a judgement call that Latinos don't like cowards. Trump backed out of the debate with Bernie you know.

www.bbc.com...

And by what authority are you making this judgement call? Are you a frequent nationwide traveler that speaks to Hispanics of all walks of life? Are you part of some soet of demographic consulting firm? Or are you just standing on your soapbox trying to be heard?

I'm on my soapbox just like you amigo! Personally as a vet, I don't like cowards. Trump is a coward that got some BS rich boy deferment.

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Latino is not a guaranteed Democrat vote.

And is becoming less so. They are realizing the Dems are just "in it to win it" . They have no cares about the people.
You could say that about Repubs as well, but not as extensive.
Peace.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

How Many Legal Latino's Have a Problem with Mr. Trump's Policies ? If they are Smart , they will Realize that he Offers them the Now Lost ideal of Upward Mobility . A Chance to be part of a Latino " Middle Class " , with Opportunities in the Job Market and the Business World . What do the Democrats Offer them ? Hmm.....

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

It would have been a big mistake for Trump to debate Bernie. He would have come out of it looking like a cruel bully for picking on a feeble simpleton.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

And then you ignored everything else I just said about this thread and just want to talk about me.

Guess we are even on those rules being broke!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine

www.bbc.com...

It would have been a big mistake for Trump to debate Bernie. He would have come out of it looking like a cruel bully for picking on a feeble simpleton.

I think that would have been preferable than looking like a chicken**** coward, draft dodger that insulted a POW Sen. John McCain. You respect a man like that? I disagree with John McCain politically but he didn't deserve the insulting BS Trump laid on him.

www.politifact.com...

edit on 28-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Trump polls n the negatives with Hispanic voters, but there will always be a few that will pull for him. Hispanics are divided as well in many ways Cubans are more likely to pull for Trump than other Hispanics.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12 LMAO and Bernie served ? hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
a reply to: olaru12 LMAO and Bernie served ? hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Bernie didn't insult John McCain. I don't support John McCain politically but he has more character, honor and integrity than Trump will ever have.
Sorry, I don't respect draft dodging cowards like Trump.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Having seen and listened to what all is going on with the current political race the following can be stated.

If they want to vote for Trump, then the thought is there and they do not see very far in the future. They do not see the dangers there in the rhetoric, and fail to see what is going to happen in the future.

Let us say for arguments sake, he does indeed become president of the United States. The question is are they prepared for the oncoming problems and storm that will come due to it? The rhetoric that is there, is dangerous as well, and the people who vote for Trump will be emboldened by his election. One can see the raise of hate crimes rise up. If they thought Sheriff Arpio was bad, what are they going to do when the Boarder Patrol stops and asked them for id, birth certificate and legal papers to be here in the USA? What will they say when they don’t have such and are rounded up to be deported?

I can only hope that Trumps words are there for merely just that of getting media attention and not foreshadowing of things to come.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

To be fair, and Im a neither Im just an American... the Repubs did bend to the will of the people while the Democraps continue to totally ignore them.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Good answer.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Trump is like a moped. You like them but you don't want your friends to know you like them. Then it slips out and they are reply...I like that too

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I agree on McCain. I think he is bat... crazy but his military service was honorable and does not deserve ridicule.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When the rubber meats the road We will all vote for whomever will bring back the jobs. The globalists have been beating the middle class for the last 20 years and people are starting to wizen up. Unlimited immigration is another tool in the globalists arsenal to bring down wages and everyone knows it except for the most brain dead liberal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join