It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First deposition in email scandal reveals Clinton’s computer illiteracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: butcherguy

We might also expect that a Secretary of State might have some actual concern for national security and the protection of classified top secret information.

I am awaiting the day when the FBI report comes out so we can say that we can say that we expected her not to sellgovernment influence for contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Should she know? yes, does it matter she doesnt yet? not really.

Dude, she was secretary of state, you know, the one in charge of classifying certain documents?

How the hell can you say it doesn't matter if she doesn't yet?

A romanian hacked her email because of this exact mindset.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It's just a smokescreen. Poor acting skills.

Her real problem is that she thought erasing 30,000 or so emails would be sufficient to conceal the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and its foreign donors.

If the US is theoretically fighting a "war on terror" taking money from the Saudis may well mean the Treason law applies to her.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Dude, she was secretary of state, you know, the one in charge of classifying certain documents?

Dont you think she has a secretary type that stuff up from dictations and send on her behalf - i bet she does. Unless its a short answer or personnel and shes got a blackberry.

Look she should know but shes bad at her jobs for much better reasons than this.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Her Staff may have a little problem too...

18 U.S. Code § 2382 - Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

I wonder if Cheryl Mills rang Barack to tell him Hillary was taking Saudi money?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

Dont you think she has a secretary type that stuff up from dictations and send on her behalf - i bet she does. Unless its a short answer or personnel and shes got a blackberry.

Look she should know but shes bad at her jobs for much better reasons than this.

Good, we just toss it on the pile of her other incompetent skillz.

Maybe we should make a pile of her competence.

Shouldn't take long.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Did you read the whole Snopes article?
Because I saw more than that.
Like how the guy that wrote the initial article wasn't even there.
More from the already linked Snopes:

Then the details of the story started to dribble out. Andrew Rosenthal of The New York Times hadn't even been present at the grocers' convention. He based his article on a two-paragraph report filed by the lone pool newspaperman allowed to cover the event, Gregg McDonald of the Houston Chronicle, who merely wrote that Bush had a "look of wonder" on his face and didn't find the event significant enough to mention in his own story. Moreover, Bush had good reason to express wonder: He wasn't being shown then-standard scanner technology, but a new type of scanner that could weigh groceries and read mangled and torn bar codes.

edit on b000000312016-05-28T19:52:28-05:0007America/ChicagoSat, 28 May 2016 19:52:28 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Vector99

She's not running to be in charge of The US government IT department.

A transcript of the first deposition in the Hillary Clinton email scandal has revealed that the Democratic Presidential hopeful did not know how to use email on a computer, nor did she use a password.

Forgive the rest of us for not wanting a total IDIOT as Potus.

Can't use email.

She sure the hell couldn't use the nuclear foot ball.

So YEAH there are some IT requirements for POTUS.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I clearly remember her husband announcing "The Information Superhighway" to the world.

She has had twenty years to get up to speed.

Or she is a devious liar....

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't believe it for a minute that she's computer illiterate. I find this claim an insult to the American people. She was literate enough to email this response to Sullivan:

June 17, 2011

From Hilary to Sullivan
"If they can't, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure." She had several personal email accounts she used while SOS.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Forgive the rest of us for not wanting a total IDIOT as Potus.

Just because she does not know how to use email on a computer does not mean she is an idiot or cannot use email. Obviously, considering her email scandal, she does know how to use email.

So YEAH there are some IT requirements for POTUS.

No there is not. The constitution says to be eligible for the office one must be 35 years old, a natural born citizen and lived in the US for 14 years.

Forgive me if I revert to the document that actually matters and not the rantings of partisan hacks that have a hard time themselves with proper English grammar, yet have the gall to call someone else an idiot.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Just because she does not know how to use email on a computer does not mean she is an idiot or cannot use email. Obviously, considering her email scandal, she does know how to use email.

That doesn't fly in the 21st century.

Forgive me if I revert to the document that actually matters and not the rantings of partisan hacks that have a hard time themselves with proper English grammar, yet have the gall to call someone else an idiot.

That was a nice example of 'partisan hackery'.

Even a 2 year old today can use email.

It's not hard.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

There is something else the Constitution has to say that may be relevant to Mrs.Clinton...

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

How will taking money from the Wahabi cult to influence US politics work out?

This is not a "trick question" it is the real problem she faces.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hillary does know how to use email. If she didn't, why the email scandal?

What position are you to lecture someone and call them an idiot when you cannot even distinguish from using email on a device and on a computer?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

What you just described is not treason.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Hillary does know how to use email. If she didn't, why the email scandal?

Because she thinks she doesn't have to play by the rules EVERYONE else does.

That's why.

What position are you to lecture someone and call them an idiot when you cannot even distinguish from using email on a device and on a computer?

Soneone that has been around computers for over 30 years THAT's WHO.

Smart tvs, and cell phones are just miniaturized versions of a PC.

Running different 'os's'.

There ain't no DAMN DIFFERENCE between the two.
edit on 28-5-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

distinguish from using email on a device and on a computer?

The deposition does kinda say she didn't know how to use her computer and it wasn't even password protected.

I'll be back soon, I'm going to apply for secretary of state, but I fear I might be overqualified for the job.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: draoicht

What you just described is not treason.

From Russia Today, the people who revealed the existence of Mrs.Clintons private server.....

" Nations openly chastised by the US for dismal human rights records donated billions to the Clinton Foundation, while gaining clearance for weapons deals approved by the Hillary Clinton-led US State Department, according to a new report.

As the Obama administration increased military weapons exports, Hillary Clinton's State Department approved transfer of more than $300 billion worth of arms manufactured by US defense contractors to 20 nations that were or have since become donors of the Clinton Foundation, a major philanthropic organization run by the Clinton family. According to a review of available records of foundation donors by the International Business Times, those countries included governments that have received frequent criticism by the State Department for repressive policies. "

Looks like "Aid to Enemies" to me.

In fact, looks like "Aid to Enemies" in return for money.

Or perhaps Russia Today is part of a "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Because she thinks she doesn't have to play by the rules EVERYONE else does. That's why.

Irrelevant to the discussion. You said she did not know how to use emails.

That is verifiably false.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

distinguish from using email on a device and on a computer?

The deposition does kinda say she didn't know how to use her computer and it wasn't even password protected.

Yes, but Neo is not making the same distinction between using email in general and using a computer to access that email.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join