It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third day of bomb threats force UK schools to evacuate after vow to ‘shoot and behead’ children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Oh lordy....Americans need to take a look at UK laws. Guns are not illegal to own, they require some paperwork but technically with the right sigs on the paperwork i can have a 3000 rpm machine gun on my lawn next to a load of claymore mines and there would be nothing PC plod could do about it....ok the cost of that much booze to get the home secretary drunk enough to sign the paperwork may bankrupt me but it would be legal till the hangover died down and the rescinded the order.

I could probably own nukes/chemical weapons legally as well in a technical sense as all authority comes from the home secretary and is given from them to the armed forces so if the armed forces can have a nuke then a drunken home secretary can allow you to own a nuke.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watchfull
a reply to: xuenchen

You were a bit quick to condemn xuenche, in fact the info is true.

My wifes school had emergency anti terrorist training on Thursday of last week, following the closure of 3 local schools due to terrorist threats.

1 was in Bury, and 1 in Rochdale to her knowledge.

There have also been several more across the nation, just Google it.

Daily Mail

The Mirror

Using the mirror and daily mail as sources.. Well then it must be true, case closed.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
These threats were made and real people have testified to some schools closing. And it wasn't the Irish. What is going on in this forum? I can't believe the kind of BS some people are posting!

This invasion has to stop!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Sounds like immigration is going well.

Coming to a theater near us soon.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

This was related to potential Irish-related

Since , apparently you are in the know , was the "beheading" part correct ? I have never heard of any group in Ireland threaten to behead.
Peace.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Maybe it's the Green faction of ISIS ?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe it's the Green faction of ISIS ?

There are no words that anyone could use to justifiably reply to that one
Made my day

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I bet this is something to do with this EU-BREXIT bullocks

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Local news stations across the U.S. reported that the calls were being made from an automated system.
Schools nationwide could be victim of bomb threat robocall

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
God forbid this should ever happen...
I know many innocent children have already been murdered by these same followers of the religion of peace.
But should this ever come to pass where children are targeted and harmed in western civilization purposefully...
Well I hope the World would finally unite and illuminate all further worry at all costs by granting their wish for all out war...
I'm sorry... I know many will disagree with such a harsh stance. But there will be no changing their minds they're set upon a course which will not be altered.
Its time to change things the only way possible...
There are no acceptable losses...The tolerance for this situation is what is appalling...
Enough is Enough...

edit on 28-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: avgguy
Sounds like immigration is going well.

Actually. It is. Thanks

Perhaps you should ask Fusilier Lee Rigby how well it worked for him.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm in Northern Ireland and this did happen to 7 schools on Tuesday and 3 on Friday here 2 locally in my town 5 and 10 minutes drive from me also I know parents of of the kids who go to one of them.

No its not Irish related terrorism, if it was the normal way this pans out is the terrorist organisation makes a call to a news/media organisation or newspaper using a recognised code word - this way the police, security forces or news agencies know it's legit, been this way for decades no such call was made, all bomb threats were made to each individual school. Being northern Ireland and our history with terrorism, troubles, civil war whatever you want to call it and relatively high level of attacks on police etc the police took each seriously. Although for years only attacks have been gun and bomb attacks on police/prison officers etc.

From one of the parents I talked to the school was evacuated after someone phoned in saying there was a bomb on the premises, area evacuated and building searched by police, nothing was found. I was attempting to go to the shopping centre accross the road from the school on Tuesday and it was cordoned off by police.

On Friday a second school was called, this time the school gave more info as to what was said, they said the children would be killed and described what would happen, this, the school official obviously wouldn't disclose. But the school did mention the person that called had an "American sounding" accent, which might validate the claim about an automated machine making those calls as claimed previously in this thread.

It is exam season but this is all primary schools here (don't know about the Scottish and English schools).

To me there is no link between them with the exception of the caller, I think it's someone somewhere who gets sick kicks out of it as each school had similar calls of the same nature.

Long story short, yes it did happen, no its not Irish terrorism.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Merely reporting the facts, as relayed by my wife.

The links are from a quick search, which you could have done yourself.

I personally have zero trust in any of the UK press, but some people just like statements to be backed up.

Alternately, you are not happy with either, maybe things are only real when you are an eye witness?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kyleg90

I think it's someone somewhere who gets sick kicks out of it as each school had similar calls of the same nature.

I suspect that's the top and bottom of it.

But schools can't simply shrug the threats off as prank calls - imagine the uproar if one of these threats are real and it results in loss of life because the authorities chose to ignore the threat?

I remember donkey's years ago when I was at school we had to evacuate the premises a couple of times and were sent home due to hoax bomb threats.
We loved it.
That was in the late 70's / early 80's, right at the height of The Troubles.
Even though the IRA had exploded bombs killing lots of innocent people, including children, they had never to my knowledge targeted schools - I could easily be wrong in saying that - and had no history of planting bombs anywhere near where I lived.

But still it was felt necessary to evacuate our school on both occasions and no-one ever expressed any sort of criticism of the authorities for doing so - safety has to be paramount.

With the increased Security Alert regarding rogue Irish terrorists and the constant threat from Islamic extremist terrorists I really don't understand why anyone could criticise the decision to clear the schools.

Yes, it's most likely some sort of crank call.....but imagine if just once it wasn't and the threat was real?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I wasn't blaming the Irish, so please don't take offence. I was just summarising what I'd read elsewhere on a news site - unfortunately I can't remember the source. It was related to the increase in the alert level recently and that's what they attributed it to - so they were probably wrong.

Again no offence intended. In future I'll make sure I quote actual sources rather than rush in to answer.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Not in the know, just something I'd read. I've apologised to the other user as I failed to quote sources and that was a mistake on my part. Apologies.
edit on 29-5-2016 by youcanttellthepeople because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Lol, blame the irish.

Too funny.

You brits have it worse than the states when it comes to the radicals.

Nothing to do with the new London mayor?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

No problem, we are good. I am over sensitive to the fact IS Fundamentalists want to take over the Western societies and incorporate the living to their ways of life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join