It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most millennial men don’t identify as masculine, 1-in-5 actually identify as feminine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I won't expound much on my following suggestion to the cause, but I strongly suspect that we are seeing the results of DNA change done to UFO abductees of about that time when these young guys were being born and which spreads to their children. I'll extend my view to include females also having been effected. Basically, many in the US population were "seeded" in the 1960s and 1970s with altered DNA to produce the milder human that the overlords could accept.

I offer as support that the US was THE place to start that alien program as it was the world leader in a number of ways. In other words, had it started in rural India, etc., the results would have been dismal. In the US there has been a quiet cultural shift that doesn't seem to really have a connection to other events, education or reasons.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Testosterone levels in modern American men have dropped by ~50% since the 1950s.

Here's a graph showing part of the decline since the late 1980s:

edit on 5/28/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
Testosterone levels in modern American men have dropped by ~50% since the 1950s.

The standardization levels are all screwed up and confusion reigns here - it's more like 20%.

The sad thing is that many doctors are pushing this artificial testosterone on their male patients instead of encouraging them to lose some weight, get some exercise, and get a bit more sleep. Unless you’re suffering from a severe thyroid problem or have had testicular cancer, there’s really no reason to use artificial testosterone replacement therapy. You can increase your T levels naturally by making some simple changes in your lifestyle. When I first began my testosterone experiment, I really didn’t know much about it. And what I found in my research is that good, accessible information on the subject is surprisingly hard to find. So what I’ve decided to do is devote a week on the site to helping men understand what testosterone is, how important it is to their health and virility, how to get tested for it, and how to naturally increase it.

www.artofmanliness.com...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
never min
edit on 5/28/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Do you have reading comprehension problems? My whole post was about pointing out the divisiveness of it all. The divide and conquer tactics.

You don't even make sense.

I'm tired of progressives dodging and avoiding arguments all the god damn time. It's just more of the same all the time. You don't even explain any type of objection. You just roll around lackadaisically making inane objections without ever rationally explaining anything.

Who the hell starred your post? It's nonsensical in the extreme.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I always used to think that the whole government putting estrogen in the water,hormones in food to make more feminine ,was bull#.

I am not so sure know.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Ok, google it then..

Talk about intellectual laziness. Have you even checked the issue out? You knee-jerk react and then you stubbornly adhere to that even when proven wrong.

www.theguardian.com...

Politicians are even proposing bills to purify the water systems.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This is from the US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.

Maybe that will get you to shut up. What an ignorant and recalcitrant attitude.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull

It's not the government putting it there, it's from contraceptives and other sources. This is a known fact, no one is denying the reality of it. It's public knowledge.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Your posts serve as a prime example of divisive tactics, so there is no need for me to do anything. Does your foot taste good?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

Unnatural elevated hormones of any kind can't be good for the body over prolonged periods of time.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Your making things up again.

Your posts are full of fluff and "clever" comments but you completely lack substance.

Comment on the substance of my posts, don't avoid them just because you can't debate properly.

We are now divided by gender and sex as well as along racial and political lines. Care to comment on this reality? Do you even have some point besides flailing your hands around?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I am more entertained by reading your posts and being a laughing goddess.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So a conservative outlet sourcing an polling company who collects all their data from online polls made this discovery? I'm sorry, but online polls are fun and easy but are not all that reliable, namely because you can vote over and over again. Now can RCP found another polling company who polls the old fashioned way, like telephone, come up with similar results?

In any case, talk about a non issue and this threads only purpose is to bash millennials. ATS certainly lacks substance these days.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Substance? That's a nice way of saying it.

I'd say ATS lacks honesty more than anything else.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Well, you're a very lousy debater.

And you're certainly no goddess. You're a simple follower.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I wonder it this survey reflects something as simple as personality choices?

What do all young males past the age of puberty want, especially into their mid 20's?

What has been the message since the 80's of what attracts females? Politeness, caring, compassion, open displays of emotions.

Maybe these young males are listening to this message and adopting these personality traits. Maybe by adopting these traits, they directly affect the body, including testosterone.

Kind of interesting though. Good discussion material.

edit on 28-5-2016 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
"Most millennial men,"

followed by

"1-in-5."

Are you kidding me? HOW - in what reality - does 1 out of 5 - 20% - equate to "most," or the implication of a "majority," which therefore would of course have to be larger than 51%?

Furthermore, how many people were polled? Oh wait - a whole ONE THOUSAND people?

Because CLEARLY, 1,000 people is a clear representation of everyone.

X, you should consider a career working for Fox News, CNN, or some other mainstream media outlet. You, my sir, do a damn fine job of posting the most hyperbolized and nonsensical things I have ever read.

It is truly a talent unlike anything I've ever seen.

1,000 males are polled, 20% respond in a certain way;

"BREAKING! BREAKING! THE MAJORITY OF EVERY MALES...."

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kalisdad
a reply to: woodwardjnr

In my opinion, perceived stigma is the issue. Some of the most homophobic people have buried homosexual tendencies, but they rarely are able to act on it and discover that truth because they are afraid of how others will view them.

I say the only way to know if you like or dislike something is to try it. You might be surprised with the end results and ultimately be more comfortable with your own sexuality.

I think they 1 in 5 study is bogus. Admittedly for other reasons, men used to wear wigs. High heeled shoes were originally worn by men. Perfumes, or cologne if you want to mince words, were used(and still are) by most men.

This is mearly a symptom of the constant divide and conquer tactics we are bombarded with constantly

Not to mention the "manly" clothing in some cultures is basically a skirt or a super loose dress lol.

I used to joke w/some of my Arab friends about that, because a lot of their conservatives wear "traditional" clothing which looks like gowns in America. And even though their conservatives officially reject anything related to homosexuality, they greet each other by kissing lol. Literally. The guys will exchange kisses on the cheeks and some will kiss on the lips (like the infamous pix of the Saudi King kissing Bush). But the same guys will turn around and preach that we shouldn't shake hands with women smh.

In fact, in some parts of South Sudan, some of the guys walk around holding hands to "show brotherhood". And they might even eat from the some plate. I had to explain to one of the guys that people here consider that "gay" behavior.
edit on 28-5-2016 by enlightenedservant because: had to clarify the last paragraph, which was about South Sudan, not Sudan

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Much ado about nothing.. young guys will do or say anything if they think it improves their chances at sex... the rapidly changing narrative on what women want as portrayed by the media is insane... in my life it went from Mans man.. to be in touch with your feelings, to rugged outdoors men, to Metro sexual... to this new beaten down dont know where to turn man.

It astonished me that so many women still complain about not finding a good man... when in reality they need to look for someone that matches their type of crazy.

I am a Male chauvinistic pig , its part of who I am.. I think my emotions should remain bottled up and buried till I can deal with them in private... I hate people (in general), I am not an easy person to deal with... but when I am with a woman they are the center piece of my world.

I have refused to change through all the fads, walking through life with the attitude of this is me.. dont like it sod off.

But I also had 2 parents heavily involved in my life, a loving home and had more chances in life than I deserved.. But everything clicked when I met my wife and I realized I had met someone that complimented my crazy by accepting who I was without trying to change... and I am now on a rant I will wander off to scream at some kid to get off my lawn.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Your reading comprehension appears to be atrocious.

What's with everyone coming in this thread and not showing a basic ability to read the actual OP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join