It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most millennial men don’t identify as masculine, 1-in-5 actually identify as feminine

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Myself:
50 Masculine.
57.895 Feminine.
63.3333 Androgynous.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Myself:
50 Masculine.
57.895 Feminine.
63.3333 Androgynous.

What do make of your results? Have you managed to reject some of the stereotypes as an adult from those imposed on you during childhood by educators and other adults (which supposedly served to help children navigate through the complexities or can we say reigning confusion each generation has to face regarding the double standards and negative traits imposed on both genders).

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hm, I've never had issues with any of those things. I am a feminine male, I have been for a very long time. Yet, the feminine parts about me do not contradict the masculine parts. I suppose "Androgynous" is most apt.

Perhaps I will stay the same in the future, perhaps I will become even more girl-like, or perhaps I will turn into a gritty and chiseled statue.

The results seem fairly accurate.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Hm, I've never had issues with any of those things. I am a feminine male, I have been for a very long time. Yet, the feminine parts about me do not contradict the masculine parts. I suppose "Androgynous" is most apt.

Perhaps I will stay the same in the future, perhaps I will become even more girl-like, or perhaps I will turn into a gritty and chiseled statue.

The results seem fairly accurate.

Did you question yourself on what criteria you used to answer questions 20 and 40? I chose neutral for both because there was no criteria offered.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is with all these topics about sex and who is what. What in earth does it matter. Jeesh.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
An interesting "survey" conducted by somebody called YouGov is showing many younger men (under 30) are not identifying themselves as completely masculine.

The survey shows as many as 1 in 5 actually identify as feminine.

NO IT DOESN"T...

1% of men surveyed identified as "Feminine"..

The way in which people abuse numbers...

ACTUAL Survey Here:
d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net...
edit on 31-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join