It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milabs and secret military tech and programs contacting UFO experiencers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hello all,

I've been fairly vocal about my experiences with UFO's, however there are things I'm not ready to share yet. I'll leave some of that up to your imagination however I would like to share this with the community and see what you think.

So, before you question my sources please be aware that this is not a topic discussed by CNN and honestly... I find it very interesting that the community here is so hell bent on finding "credible" sources when we all know that there's such an effort underway to suppress information in both education and media.

Source

Aug tells us a bit about time travel “hopping”, artificial time lines, historical timeline interference, milabs, MK ultra programming techniques, Solar Warden Space Program, synthetic consciousness systems and beings, and higher dimensional beings who are watching and protecting us.

I find this interesting..... read what David Icke said in response to a question I asked him during his AMA here on ATS recently...

AMA Onequestions Post

Hello David,

Have you actually ever contact the Nordics or seen any UFOs?

I was contact by glowing white sphere and told by what i can only describe as "Nordics" to keep my mouth shut after i can only assume what was an abduction experience.

These events happened in Mendocino county.

The sphere was pulsating and approached us within a few 100 feet. The tall blondes were approx 6'6 - 6'7, had a british accent and were albinos. The night we encountered the sphere i was awoken standing in the middle of my room disoriented unable to speak hear see or think.

A week later the tall blondes came to me in public and told me to keep my mouth shut after perfectly describing the events of the previous week.

Can you help me understand that event?

And he responded with...

Icke's Response

Hello onequestion ... I have heard so many strange stories over the years and in a reality where anything is possible these experiences are not easy to call. What is real and not real? We are information transmitters and receivers. The information we decode dictates our sense of reality and I say that we live in a fake reality or Matrix in which we are decoding the information fabric of the Matrix (its 'wifi') into our apparently experienced reality.

Who or what controls the nature of that information source - or hacks into it - can thus present us with an experienced reality that appears so 'real' but isn't. From this perspective the world can be anything the creators or hackers of the Matrix decide it will be.

I think that it would be helpful for people to look at the whole extraterrestrial phenomenon from this perpective and not just see it in the sense of physical beings and 'ships'. I am not saying they don't exist on one level - I am sure they do - but I suggest that we need to put that in a much wider context of a whole fake reality based on energetic information and not 'physicality'.

This energetic information - awareness - can take any form by projecting that information - inFORMation - at the observer who will thus decode that information into whatever form blueprint it may be. This is what shapeshifting is all about.

There is no physical shift because there is no physical. The shapeshift is between two information field sources decoded by the observer. The 'shift' goes on in the observer's mind and appears to him/her to have happened physically when it did not.

So Nordics, reptilians, etc, etc? There is always more to know - ALWAYS.

I find it interesting that alleged "Milab Operatives" speaks about MK Ultra programs and synthetic consciousness programs.

This really has me wondering..... One of the things I don't talk about often is my family history(I'm a black sheep) involvement in engineering and tech. For instance... one of my grandmothers brother (uncle billy) was an engineer for Bell labs back in the 50-60's and my uncles and my father always told me stories growing up of how Uncle Billy used tell them when they were kids that they were going to be using phones with no cords that they could use anywhere and would fit in their pocket, and how there were engines fully functioning smaller than the size of the head of a pin.

So anyway... Thats probably irrelevant but I find these "coincidences" to be more than just coincidences. One of the things they talk about is the UFO's giving information and teaching people equations and about engines they dont know exist, one of which I was being shown how Photon Engines worked.

I've purposefully been going out of my way to document these experiences for the last few years on ATS for what to me is obvious reasons.

So anyway... what do you think and can any of you relate?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

From his response to you, in conclusion:

There is no physical shift because there is no physical. The shapeshift is between two information field sources decoded by the observer. The 'shift' goes on in the observer's mind and appears to him/her to have happened physically when it did not.

So Nordics, reptilians, etc, etc? There is always more to know - ALWAYS.

Have to disagree with that. If we perceive something that is really there but not detectable with our senses, then that is a physical manifestation of some kind. Lost in translation or skewed by our own misperceptions, maybe… but still real.

'Not real' dismisses all those times when others in attendance see the same thing, too.
edit on 28-5-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah thats the thing that gets me too, there was 5 other people there besides myself, all as equally dumbfounded.

What about frequency manipulation technology?
edit on 5/28/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Okay, good. Same here. We all saw the same thing. It was a thingy, it wasn't from here.

Edit:

You mean 'cloaking' (manipulating light) or 'jumping' (manipulating time)?

Sur, why not. We understand the principal just haven't worked it out quite yet.
edit on 28-5-2016 by intrptr because: edit:

link   
Well. I can't really relate because iv never experienced such things... I would tend to agree with Icke as far as it's probably more illusion and happening on the mind more than physical... But rally what difference does that make. Matrix programmers and hackers could be a techno way of saying gods Angels demons whatever I think it's just how we decode the info coming at us...

Mostly I'm just glad this thread isn't about Trump or Shemales.

link   
David Icke...

He experienced everything, didn´t he?
I am just wondering if there were british speaking demons, bigfoot, zulu shamans and the reptilian illuminati kings aboard the UFO full of nordics, that abducted him in:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Okay, good. Same here. We all saw the same thing. It was a thingy, it wasn't from here.

Edit:

Yup, and it got really close to us as well. Right above the redwood trees. It stop immediately when I point it out and came right at us from what i can only estimate to be 35,000 feet away (747).

There was no clear definition to it it was really just a light, no craft that I could see.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yeah cloaking!

Damn maybe thats why it didnt have a shape to it.

Maybe we weren't suppose to see it?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Well, the thing is when your a public figure you may disclosed information from legitimate sources as well you just wouldnt know it.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Yeah cloaking!

Damn maybe thats why it didnt have a shape to it.

Maybe we weren't suppose to see it?

Thats the impression I had. It was 'just a light' but close enough to oodle my noodle trying to figure it out… it violated all the normal space time, physics continuum, as far as earth tech goes, anyway.

Was yours 'intense neon blue'? Did it not make any sound, impossible speed, abrupt angular change of direction at speed, with no radius of turn?

Gives me shivers thinking about it just now.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Was yours 'intense neon blue'? Did it not make any sound, impossible speed, abrupt angular change of direction at speed, with no radius of turn?

White, but it moved so fast I couldn't visually keep up with it and exit the atmosphere with a blip. A SWAT team member friend of mine has seen one of the blue ones. I think maybe the cloaking mechanism has a roll to play in how its perceived.

Maybe they haven't totally worked out that part of the tech yet and are still ironing out certain frequency/ perceptual flaws?

Yup, no sounds. It noticed IMMEDIATELY when I point it out to my friends and came right at us rapidly, it was also pulsating.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It just dawned on me...

When it noticed my reaction too it... I'm pretty sure we weren't suppose to be able to see it (me is we i pointed it out).

Thats why it took us that night so it could see why we were able to see it to improve its cloaking mechanism.

Wow...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Edit:

The problem here is that no one, except perhaps Icke, wants to accept that the ETs have the mind/technology to enter our individual minds and make us think, feel and "know" whatever they want.

We may subscribe to events being an illusion because we think that we understand what reality really is. The simple fact is that our reality is itself an illusion. What is absolutely "true" is whatever the more powerful mind wants it to be. Bottom line: there is no true reality only the more powerful illusion desired to be put into your mind, or if left unhindered, what yourself wants to make of the situation from its own senses which can be false and faulty entirely on their own.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Having "broken through the veil" before I can relate to the illusion part of what everyone is always talking about.

I don't know what to make of it though.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Waiting out the illusion is just the first part. Making heads or tails out of what's left, what you saw/experienced after that is the really tough row to hoe.

What we do know is the larger orbs certainly do seem to be aware and respond to us noticing them. Not going to lie, I find that disturbing. would be much easier if they didn't.

It's interesting you pointed out it changed behavior once noticed, the whole "better cloaking" thing.
Always fun to see things aren't omniscient!! There are weakness's to probe right back. I think the more we hold our ground and to a degree force their hand the more we will learn.

Again, not going to lie. I don't have experience with the larger orbs. I am familiar with the more softball sized-to soccer ball sized ones. Those I found curious and interactive, altho no less inscrutable. I take them as they come and don't get too flummoxed by it. It was easier for me to just categorize them as 'they're own thing" much like a fox is a fox and a cat is a cat.

I agree they can communicate complex ideas but I can't say I understand their reasoning for doing so, or that any information is particularly relevant. For example, why tell someone about advanced tech if you aren't an engineer? It becomes a informational dead-end thinking of it in that context.( which I do)

btw..you've had a u2u sitting in your inbox for like a week....LMAO!!

edit on 28-5-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I agree they can communicate complex ideas but I can't say I understand their reasoning for doing so, or that any information is particularly relevant. For example, why tell someone about advanced tech if you aren't an engineer? It becomes a informational dead-end thinking of it in that context.( which I do)

Well, clearly if their testing cloaking tech and then checking us out and why it didnt work... than they dont really understand us yet.

Then when they try to teach us about tech... they may not really understand how the human mind extrapolates and processes information creatively.

Think about it...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I have thought about it, and on one level the irony cracks me up!
ROFL!!

The fact they don't "get us" and get the context wrong is to be expected since whatever they are they can fall flat on their faces so to speak. I find it gives us some common ground. We don't 'get" them either.
GRINS!

I also don't think everyone can see them, so they don't get to be real choosey about who they are stuck trying to communicate with. In that regard it sucks to be them. They are reduced to cig smokers, kids partying and some campers. This also cracks me up! Humor is ok, ya know?

The starting point is, they are fallible and we are fallible.
OK then...lets see what happens after that.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yeah, weird.

The universe has a hand to play in that and for a very defined reason I'm sure of it.

What could the reasoning be behind that?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

THAT is way above my pay-grade, as they say.
What I do know is despite being 'startling"

- Orbs aren't reported to have harmed any individuals
-They do seem to be aware of us and react
-They "can" try to communicate
-They come in different colors
- They are fallible occasionally
- They are somewhat predictable, showing up in locations repeatably for awhile

Those behaviors seem consistent. What they are, or who they are is yet to be determined. I think David Icke was onto something with his assessment, but like everyone else is still learning as new information comes to light.

We assume they are using "tech" however that may not be accurate. For all we know we are seeing another being's OBE or a form, in a way of a cultural MILAB since this is how they have to put themselves "out-there". (I'm using the MILAB term in a very loose definition) It never occurred to me this wasn't a biological way of traveling for them, or that at some level of understanding they weren't biological beings.

Of course I could be wrong, but this stuff happens isolated to each of us and we don't much have opportunities to compare notes.

edited to add.
I DO KNOW that once I determined them to be electrical in nature/form grabbing one of those electric battery operated bug zappers and swinging it around indiscriminately got rid of them FAST! I'd considered carrying a cattle prod for the larger versions. But I also don't like being observed like a lab-rat, San's communication I apparently revert to a thug. LOL!!!
Boundaries are a good thing!

edit on 28-5-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

We assume they are using "tech" however that may not be accurate. For all we know we are seeing another being's OBE or a form, in a way of a cultural MILAB since this is how they have to put themselves "out-there".

You know I was thinking this as well until i considered the abduction aspect of it.

Maybe its a little of both. They are physically close, but they astral travel to investigate.

Maybe we can perceive them intuitively.

Get where im going with this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join