It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of time (I)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Hello this is your re-locator speaking prepare yourself for the journey.
Soon you will be entering time and space,rules and regulations will be applied to you like unlike anything you have ever experienced. We will be entering a realm of full on duality. Although reality is fully present everywhere, here almost all beings live in the false state of illusion and lies. In their space and time this way of believing and living has been circulating endlessly. Many have been relocated to this space at different moments in their time and their efforts to spread the truth is often lost as the illusionary creation swallows it and spins it out of time. Those beings who have glimpses of the truth and try to share it are mostly locked away, ridiculed or terminated, depending on the time zone they appear in. Just to survive with the knowledge you hold will be an extreme difficulty. Be aware that as deluded as most beings are, still there remains an ability to sense truth. The problem being is the inherent ability to manipulate and posses. That is seen by many as an achievement and adds superiority to their beliefs. So the skill of camouflage will be of most benefit for you. We wish you well in this experiment and communication will be reopened once you reach a certain age. Blessings

Eliberocelta @ el Torcal may 2016

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder

Soon you will be entering time and space,rules and regulations will be applied to you like unlike anything you have ever experienced. We will be entering a realm of full on duality. Although reality is fully present everywhere, here almost all beings live in the false state of illusion and lies. In their space and time this way of believing and living has been circulating endlessly. Many have been relocated to this space at different moments in their time and their efforts to spread the truth is often lost as the illusionary creation swallows it and spins it out of time. Those beings who have glimpses of the truth and try to share it are mostly locked away, ridiculed or terminated, depending on the time zone they appear in. Just to survive with the knowledge you hold will be an extreme difficulty. Be aware that as deluded as most beings are, still there remains an ability to sense truth. The problem being is the inherent ability to manipulate and posses. That is seen by many as an achievement and adds superiority to their beliefs. So the skill of camouflage will be of most benefit for you. We wish you well in this experiment and communication will be reopened once you reach a certain age. Blessings

Eliberocelta @ el Torcal may 2016

Not out of time. I and others do not consent. Your message has been circumvented in the name of Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Thats ok I was expecting that! bon voyage.a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Soon you will be entering time and space,rules and regulations will be applied to you like unlike anything you have ever experienced.

I got:
ERROR 0x00E10E02
Deprecated directives.
and
ERROR 0xF3A315C8
Your hardware platform is not compatible with the provided software.

And so, the "journey" fails to even start...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Is the ayawaska brew ready, because I am ready?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

www.singingtotheplants.com...

Killing brain cells, decreasing vitamin E and glutathione levels...SEEMS LIKE A PLAN.
Ayahuasca's effect is way more likely to be about messing the head of predators than to induce any "journey".

edit on 16201626amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

originally posted by: InTheLight

www.singingtotheplants.com...

Killing brain cells, decreasing vitamin E and glutathione levels...SEEMS LIKE A PLAN.
Ayahuasca's effect is way more likely to be about messing the head of predators than to induce any "journey".

I was alluding that the OP's descriptive journey which reminded me of descriptive journeys, that I read, of people's ayawaska journeys. When you find research on humans and not rats let me know because human's larger and complex brains are hard-wired to handle many plant substances.

www.newbrainnewworld.com...:Ayahuasca
edit on 28-5-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If we all stay stuck in logic the end result is very very diminishing for humans. Something about your reply triggered this,

Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup They slither wildly as they slip away across the universe Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my open mind Possessing and caressing me [Chorus] Jai Guru Deva, om Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world [Verse 2] Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes They call me on and on across the universe Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe [Chorus] Jai Guru Deva, om Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world [Verse 3] Sounds of laughter shades of life are ringing through my open ears Inciting and inviting me Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns It calls me on and on, across the universe [Chorus] Jai Guru Deva, om Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world [Outro] Jai Guru Deva Jai Guru Deva Jai Guru Deva Jai Guru Deva Jai Guru Deva...
a reply to: InTheLight
Its great because its closed mind and open mind all in one song!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If we all stay stuck in logic the end result is very very diminishing for humans. Something about your reply triggered this,

Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup They slither wildly as they slip away across the universe Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my open mind Possessing and caressing me [Chorus] Jai Guru Deva, om Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world [Verse 2] Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes They call me on and on across the universe Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe [Chorus] Jai Guru Deva, om Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world [Verse 3] Sounds of laughter shades of life are ringing through my open ears Inciting and inviting me Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns It calls me on and on, across the universe [Chorus] Jai Guru Deva, om Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world Nothing's going to change my world [Outro] Jai Guru Deva Jai Guru Deva Jai Guru Deva Jai Guru Deva Jai Guru Deva...
Its great because its closed mind and open mind all in one song!

Being and non-being produce each other. Difficulty and ease bring about each other. Long and short delimit each other. High and low rest on each other. Sound and voice harmonize each other. Front and back follow each other. Therefore the sage abides in the condition of unattached action. And carries out the wordless teaching. Here, the myriad things are made, yet not separated. - Tao Te Ching, #2

I will agree that the ability to sense what is truth and/or reality is within us all.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
When a photo is taken at least back in the day, there was a negative. Yet what we see is a positive. If I show you some negatives I am not saying there are no positives. Art is like that, not as a promotion of the negatives but of a slice of life. Its a part of life, but it is not a definate apartheid. Only if one is doing their best to make it that way. a reply to: InTheLight

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

A billion years from today given mankind survives it is conceivable we have to the ability to convert from energy to matter at will.

Then someone will show up an teach mankind more...

A 1000 trillion years from now and so on, someone will show to help us learn more....

It is important to relate to what you experience in such a journey as lightly. To take to such ideas to heart only makes such a trip longer.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

A billion years from today given mankind survives it is conceivable we have to the ability to convert from energy to matter at will.
a reply to: [post=20785949]Kashai[/post
It either then or right now!!! Back engineering in to the now. Go for it. Out of duality in to reality.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I'll go but only if mary jane comes.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Perhaps an illusional billion years from now, People will find the very words were writing here and laugh with great fervor at just how fluent and freely we speak of things yet to come.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I'll go but only if mary jane comes.

Ah Mary is always around, but the Jains are another matter.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

ah yes the Jains, i agree!

the Jansenist's are yet a whole nother thing completely.
edit on 5/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Acknowledging

edit on 5/29/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

ah yes the Jains, i agree!

the Jansenist's are yet a whole nother thing completely.

Yes, not my cup of tea because of the chastity part. Perhaps when we are able to control all forms of energy, including sexual, then Mary Jane can become one.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

here's to Mary Jane

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

here's to Mary Jane

I believe there is much to be experienced using nature's hallucinagenics to open up certain pathways in our brains, but I believe only those that have the spiritual wherewithall and control should partake of them and step into that realm of alternative reality.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join