It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federalist - "7 Reasons You Should Vote For Hillary Instead Of Donald"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Federalist is, at least in my understanding, one of the most conservative voices anywhere.

(I'm actually starting to wonder about that mandala thingy ... )

Donald Trump is not worthy of your vote. He is manifestly unfit to be the president of these United States; he is perhaps the least qualified, most unqualified candidate to ever secure a party’s nomination. Nothing that happens between now and Election Day can possibly change this. He has proven himself irredeemably incompetent for the presidency. You should not vote for him. You should vote for Hillary Clinton instead.

1. Donald Trump Is a Serial Liar
2. Donald Trump Is Not a Conservative
3. Donald Trump Promotes Political Violence

etc.etc.

What say you ATS? Conservatives, do you agree with The Federalist?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The Federalist is, at least in my understanding, one of the most conservative voices anywhere.

(I'm actually starting to wonder about that mandala thingy ... )

Donald Trump is not worthy of your vote. He is manifestly unfit to be the president of these United States; he is perhaps the least qualified, most unqualified candidate to ever secure a party’s nomination. Nothing that happens between now and Election Day can possibly change this. He has proven himself irredeemably incompetent for the presidency. You should not vote for him. You should vote for Hillary Clinton instead.

1. Donald Trump Is a Serial Liar
2. Donald Trump Is Not a Conservative
3. Donald Trump Promotes Political Violence

etc.etc.

What say you ATS? Conservatives, do you agree with The Federalist?

I am in no way supporting trump but Hillary is all of the above, as well.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This part:

The first is that she would provide a useful rallying point for conservatives

In other words, "Think of what victims we will be and all the whining to be done!"

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So basically Trump is anarchy? I like it!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I really think a lot of people will be voting against Trump, more so then Hillary.

I think the majority understand Trump is really not qualified.

They may not like Hillary, but she is qualified.

Could be wrong. Time will tell.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

he is perhaps the least qualified, most unqualified candidate to ever secure a party’s nomination.

I wonder if he's qualified to be president.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
An excellent article designed to get Democrats all riled up and herded into a comfort zone.

Controlled opposition works sometimes !!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaidShill

he is perhaps the least qualified, most unqualified candidate to ever secure a party’s nomination.

I'm not particularly anti-Trump.

I've said before I'd like to see him work at least a year or two in politics to see what he'd do.

He can't just demand stuff and expect it to be done.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Hillary is pretends to be a lefty, liberal, democrat but shes no different than her counter parts. She loves war, she loves Wall Street, shes the poster child for career corrupt politician. That said, I'd say shes more right wing than left wing. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I really DON'T like the "Who's more Qualified" Answers or questions.

Qualifications just means you have a good moral character and have leadership skills. That's really all you need. Because...when you're president, you get a whole cabinet of advisers. All your military decisions are laid out and described by senior pentagon officials. You get a Secretary of State. You get dozens of advisers and helpers that tell you how to greet foreign dignitaries, how to eat at your fundraisers, what to say in your press conference, how to enact an executive order...how to veto a Bill...everything. Your economic polices and your budget are done for you, you just give your economic guys your guidelines and they do it all for you. You don't have to know anything, you just have to be a good person who wants to do the right thing.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I really think a lot of people will be voting against Trump, more so then Hillary.

Hillary would not be up for this position based on her qualifications.
Riding bills coat tales is fooling people.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Trump is way too dictatorial, unpredictable, arrogant, changes his mind all the time and thinks he can browbeat or buy off anyone to do whatever he wants.

He is a loose nuclear missile, and his voters are just as bad. I could see mobs of his fans attacking or intimidating people who don't do what he wants like the media, courts, etc.

Hillary is a bitch but she's not totally insane like Trump is.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It's a sideways argument, all the stuff is already done, the rest is up to the voters. Neither are the most preferred candidate of their parties, and even if nobody voted up to 99.999% to near infinity of the population, all a propective prsident need is 218 votes to be the winner. You can see the dilemma then, nor does it look good for the next Presidency, no matter who is in the White House.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaidShill

I'm not particularly anti-Trump.

I've said before I'd like to see him work at least a year or two in politics to see what he'd do.

He can't just demand stuff and expect it to be done.

Pshaw. All he needs is a pen and a telephone.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump is way too dictatorial, unpredictable, arrogant, changes his mind all the time and thinks he can browbeat or buy off anyone to do whatever he wants.

That would be Hillary

He is a loose nuclear missile, and his voters are just as bad. I could see mobs of his fans attacking or intimidating people who don't do what he wants like the media, courts, etc.

That would be Bernie.

Hillary is a bitch but she's not totally insane like Trump is.

That would be projection.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Hillary would not be up for this position based on her qualifications.
Riding bills coat tales is fooling people.

Obviously you have not read her biography.

Hillary stands on her own. Like her or not - - she doesn't need Bill.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Wow lol.

Splodey head

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I still hold out hope that Trump is just acting. No one could be that stupid and alienate so many voters during a campaign.

If he is being a genuine yellow faced creep, then it will be Palin/McCain all over again even if Clinton is his opponent.

I actually think Trump will start backing away from his tough guy image and lean to the moderate side if not full on lefty.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

That statement right there pretty much covers everything. That tells me the Fart A List is a very establishment cult. What they are saying is Clinton is at least one of the "old gang"

edit on 5/27/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hillary is more of a deceptionist than trump. Trump is just a boastful person.

I'm not voting for either of them, let the people without a rational brain elect one of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join