It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Do Over (Adam Sandler)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The Do Over was released on Netflix today. Much better than the Ridiculous 6. Lol'd a few times. I liked it and gave it 4 stars.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Watching it right now...not too bad.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Cant watch Sandler movies.

He's a turd stain on the diaper of humanity.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

In general I agree with you but for some reason when I'm feeling depressed as hell I'll turn on a Sandler flick.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Sadly he has had more misses than hits
Though there has been some very clever movies, I wouldn't pay to watch anything he has done
Hope it's good

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I wonder when sandler looks back at his career and wonders what he did right and wrong in his acting career what would he consider he did right... and hell look even further back... at his last bank statement... and hell simply, nod.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well Sandler lamed out with most, if not all, of his recent movies. The one with the twins...ugh. But The Do Over is pretty adult. The sweat dripping onto Spade's glasses was hilarious.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial
In general I agree with you but for some reason when I'm feeling depressed as hell I'll turn on a Sandler flick.

If I ever got depressed, putting on a Sandler film would make me loop a belt over the shower rod and hang myself.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I have worked for Happy Madison prod. as both cast and crew. Great company to work for.

They are always welcome here in the Land of Enchantment....Tamalewood.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 28-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That being the case, I implore you to avoid Adam Sandler at all costs.

For me it's pure nostalgia. His first films (Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison) were perfectly age-appropriate for me when they came out. I must've been right around 13, which is coincidentally the last time my life was still fully "on the rails".

I legitimately liked P.T. Anderson's Punch Drunk Love, which starred Sandler.
edit on 28-5-2016 by MiddleInitial because: To correct spelling

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial
His first films (Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison) were perfectly age-appropriate for me...

I suppose that is why I don't find him funny, he humor is way too sophomoric. He either does the baby voice or the screaming voice and it bores the effing hell out me.

new topics

top topics

join