It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing in the sky ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Here is a picture I took while sitting in my truck at a grocery store...while I was waiting for a friend to do some grocery shopping....oops ! this is my first time uploading a picture...can someone tell me how to rotate it...please.

ETA: When this picture was taken these formations had deteriorated to some degree before I thought to take a picture of them

edit on 27-5-2016 by HarryJoy because: ETA

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Oh my god... I see it.. It says.. Cloud..

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

It says "N&Y RZO !".

Perhaps it means a secret society is attempting to mind control the population using letters which are subliminally telling everyone that the North and the Yeast will Rock the Zone Zero, exclamation mark! in attempt to bring a new order of eagles which drink fluoride.

Or maybe it's pareidolia.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Maybe, could be. There are services to write your name in the sky, or the girl you want to marry…

Maybe thats her answer… "Not now".

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well...it definitely is some unusual formations....I mean I don't see how the wind could create lines going in almost every direction like that and have each formation relatively equally spaced. It almost looks like Hebrew or some other ME language. Or like in the book of Daniel when the unseen hand wrote the message of doom on the walls of the Babylonian palace....Although I took this picture last year...I think around the end of setember
edit on 27-5-2016 by HarryJoy because: ETA

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Very cool you don't always see letters in the sky, nice catch op.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Uhm, there is a little known phenomena where an airplane with smoke apparatus attached traces letters in the sky, thus called "sky writing."

Meh, or our hologram is breaking down and Cthulhu is coming... take yer pic.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Its a secret message that needs to be decoded

It says...

Drink more Ovaltine

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
C-H-E-M-T-R-A-I-L !!!!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Its a secret message that needs to be decoded

It says...

Thank you for letting me know that I am not the only one that thinks this way...I personally don't see how all of these individual formations ( that undeniably look like letters ) could have come into being simultaneously and be spaced relatively evenly. I mean yes it obviously happened but what are the odds of it happening by the wind and air currents ?? Especially considering the fact that there was significant winds aloft....due to the fact that within 5-10 min of taking this picture they had deteriorated to the point that they no longer had any resemblance to letters at all.

I think some people think critical thinking means just being critical against everything..But in this case I think it's the true critical thinkers that will realize the phenominal odds against such formations occuring from natural forces.

As far as an aircraft doing it.....I quickly ruled that possibility out. The reason is because all of the examples of sky writing by aircraft that I have seen are very large and simple letters..Due to the fact that the aircraft require alot of space and use sweeping turns and large writing strokes...These letters are far too complex (number of strokes) and too compact for aircraft creation. Couple that with tbe wind that was up there and I would sooner believe an angel or sky fairy did it ...then an aircraft.

edit on 28-5-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2016 by HarryJoy because: typo

edit on 28-5-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join