It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids filmed UFO in FLORIDA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Video show UFO unknown object flying at the sky of Florida
date May 21 2016
Location Florida
possible UFO FINDING

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Looks like a blimp

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vtrio12

Thats a blimp. When I lived in Florida they flew around all the time at night with advertising on them.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I see a blimp and and a smart ass kid who knows it's a blimp doing a terrible acting job. The other kid even says it's a blimp.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

To think there are grown men and women who are going to believe that was a ufo, just like that child, with no more than just a video.

Speaks volume.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thank you for the laugh!

Agreement with all of those above and everyone on video. It is a blimp. Even the other kid told his friend to stop pranking, when the videographer says a green beam came out but they didn't get that on film! Hahahaha.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

it's not even in Florida, the kid plainly says he is on vacation in Cincinnati Ohio.
Goodyears has one of their semi-rigid airship in Suffield Township, about 250 miles north of Cincinnati.

please use a little common sense.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The tree blocked it???

The object (CGI) disappeared before the tree...premature After Effects FAIL LOL

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

LOL...wow...little kids wanting to be Youtube sensations...and FAIL

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So a bunch of kids put up a hoax UFO video of a blimp and it gets posted at ATS?

I'm not long enough on this board, but legends tell once ATS actually had credibility.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Quick, someone dispatch a reality TV covered UFO research team. This is some "solid" evidence right here.

What are you afraid of obama/illuminati/Freemasons/sally struthers, when will you disclose????????

We are ready, and with evidence like this you can't hide it any longer.

ETA: I also saw something else in the corner of the video, very hard to see, very vague. I think it was either the black knight or maybe nibiru.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey....give the kid a break....that is Scything Quadrive 900...a later model but it will do the jasper run in 6 par secs.
Cheeers

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If my kid had a mouth like that he would find a UFO coming for his backside, no camera needed.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
If my kid had a mouth like that he would find a UFO coming for his backside, no camera needed.
Blimpits!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Lol that was some bad acting and i 100% agree it was a blimp.

Fair enough they were having fun.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Swamp gas

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
So a bunch of kids put up a hoax UFO video of a blimp and it gets posted at ATS?

I'm not long enough on this board, but legends tell once ATS actually had credibility.

If someone has an account, they can post here. If something gets posted that turns out to be a hoax, it gets moved to the hoax bin. No.. there is not a magitechnical bit of code that recognizes when someone posts a hoax video, and immediately removes it from the board, if that is what you are expecting. Your comment is ridiculous.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

This sort of clips make me wonder, why the aliens always pick up the wrong guys for abductions. Why not these kids for a change, and give them a good round of Spanish inquisition style slicing and dicing in chamber of horros with mutilated cattle and legions of spong bob square pants walzing around.
edit on 27-5-2016 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

To think there are grown men and women who are going to believe that was a ufo, just like that child, with no more than just a video.

Speaks volume.

The child doesn't believe it at all, also he should get acting lessons if he wants to continue that road.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join