It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio Shows Katie Couric Documentary Deceptively Edited Interview with Pro-Gun Activists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Could be an extreme case of obsessive/compulsive disorder.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wouldn't pay too much mind to Stinkelbaum, he says is in England. We all know what happened last time the English tried to confiscate firearms from Americans...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: xuenchen

I wouldn't pay too much mind to Stinkelbaum, he says is in England. We all know what happened last time the English tried to confiscate firearms from Americans...

Yeah we have too many modern day king georges running around making snip up as they go along.

Funny that.

The reason the founders wrote the second to begin with was because KG said we couldn't have them.

And in order to fight our revolution.

We practically had to beg,borrow, and plead with the Dutch, and French for arms.

Really is amazing how some people refuse to learn from history.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Isn't it interesting that I can now blame the keys on my keyboard for saying something offensive!

Katie Couric is a limousine liberal elitist cow.

She can't portray the truth, so she has to lie.

Bitch.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

All warfare is based on deception.

And my friend politics is a war.

A war of ideology.

And the first casualty in the war.

Is the truth.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If it wasn't for the gun manufactures POURING money into the NRA (which was hijacked by radicals in the 70's) no one here would buy into this "assault on the 2nd amendment" stuff.

The NRA is an advertising and propaganda arm of the weapons industry, and sadly it seems to have done its job pretty well.

I don't know if you're lying or just severely misinformed.

According to the NRA's tax filings, 9% of their funding comes from advertising and 5% comes from organizational donations. The vast majority of the NRA's money comes from membership dues and individual donations.

I'd love to see your source because the only sources I can find that make the bogus claim don't back it up with any actual proof or figures. They only make blanket statements similar to yours.

Your statement has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic but I digress.
edit on 5/27/2016 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
face it, the nra okayed people shooting up kids at school rather than sensible gun laws.
ms couric is hardly going to change types, like the original poster, that need their right to shoot kids in the face with extreme prejudice.

At least you're staying true to your signature line: "I reject your reality and substitute my own".

There are countless "sensible gun laws" already on the books. The reality is that no law will stop someone who is so mentally broken that they want to "shoot kids in the face with extreme prejudice."

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Congratulations!

How does it feel to be brainwashed?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Cough cough planned parenthood, ones man reality is anothers mans propaganda.

How cute, the good old boyz outraged at the left propaganda but in love with the right wing.
Drink up your kool aid.

100 million firearms sold under the evil obama, how many guns where taken Away, zero.

Keep up the good propanganda work boyz

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
FYI.

There are only TWO gun manufactures left that are publicly traded.

Smith and Wesson, and Ruger.

TWO.

Flawless victory anti gunners FLAWLESS.

The rest are either private, or foreign.

Like big names of Glock, Beretta, HK,and FN Herstal.

That have Us manufacturing plants.

The biggest winner in the 'weapons manufacturing' business ?

The STATE, and LEO.

To the tune of billions per year.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Huh? I asked questions, I found the answers and I updated my opinion accordingly. Literally the opposite of being brainwashed.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Well at least you admitted it was left wing propaganda.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

You dare ask for sourced facts to support a narrative made from nothing but dogmatic hyperbole? You'd have more luck finding sources that support the existence of fairies and elves.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well you know what they say about opinions and assuming...

What information do you have that makes you so certain everyone criticizing this dishonest 'journalism' is right wing?

Right now the only people arguing with us are a Canadian that has opinions and makes assumptions, and a Brit that appeals to emotion and ignores facts...

Makes me look forward to getting in some range time after work, while driving home concealed carrying my sub-compact P250

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The NRA started all of this at behest of the gun makers starting in the 70's. It helps them sell more guns.

None of this would be an issue if the NRA hadn't started screaming about it after being paid to do so.

You may not have donated to the NRA.

They don't need your money for their propaganda to work, and their false narratives to be sold.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Cough cough planned parenthood, ones man reality is anothers mans propaganda.

How cute, the good old boyz outraged at the left propaganda but in love with the right wing.
Drink up your kool aid.

100 million firearms sold under the evil obama, how many guns where taken Away, zero.

Keep up the good propanganda work boyz

Oh wait, are you one of the one's who's threatening to move to Canada when Trump wins? Nevermind, I see you're already there.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: MystikMushroom

Maybe - I would argue that liberal / anti-gun politicians (i.e. Obama and Hillary) and their illogical reactions and laws they pass in places like CT and NY and CA are better for gun sales than the NRA is...

It's all carefully planned.

The gun companies have the NRA falsely claiming "They're taking our guns!" -- and they use fear as a marketing tactic.

Has Obama taken your guns away in 8 years? Did Bill Clinton? Nope.

The NRA loves to scare the hell out of people, and THAT is what causes gun sales to go up.

It isn't the laws that cause gun sales to sky rocket, it's the false narrative being pushed and rammed down people's throats by a radicalized and militant NRA.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What information do you have that makes you so certain everyone criticizing this dishonest 'journalism' is right wing?

Right now the only people arguing with us are a Canadian that has opinions and makes assumptions, and a Brit that appeals to emotion and ignores facts...

Makes me look forward to getting in some range time after work, while driving home concealed carrying my sub-compact P250

Its all propaganda to create a false sense of outrage, good to see you fell for it.

link   

Double
edit on 27-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

link   

Silly iphone
edit on 27-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join