It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you met God?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ChemicalAli

Very interesting ....... I use to beg God almost daily to come to him .......just like you cry and beg......asked the father everyday for about a year.......guess what happened? In 2013 I died for five minutes......

Ask and you shall receive....right?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TzarChasm

All right then, write about what you want to discuss.

It's no less than others do. Have you experienced Odin on a deep personal level? Did you hang on a tree and put out your eye?

no, but he left me a message in a bowl of soup last week. unfortunately i was unable to accept the invitation but theres always next month. personally i prefer dionysus over odin because of his brewing talents but it would be unfair to say that odin doesnt have his perks. he is quite the gifted poet.
edit on 27-5-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I dreamt Zeus told me I was his son... That somehow there was a link between my name and the fact that he once took the form of a swan.

I also dreamt of Gabriel, and that using a mirror he was trying to seduce a man into becoming an angel (he would show to the man the image of an angelic version of the man in his mirror). When I woke up I searched Gabriel's name to discover that he was often portayed holding a mirror.

Probably just dreams, nothing more.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is your fourth conversion thread this week. God must be paying you extra eternal bliss for this kind of obedience.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
This is your fourth conversion thread this week. God must be paying you extra eternal bliss for this kind of obedience.

ah, so you noticed as well.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: ChemicalAli

Very interesting ....... I use to beg God almost daily to come to him .......just like you cry and beg......asked the father everyday for about a year.......guess what happened? In 2013 I died for five minutes......

Ask and you shall receive....right?

you cried and begged for an entire year? my condolences to your deity.
edit on 27-5-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

My experience captured in a song, though my eyes were really red and my mouth was really dry at the time.

edit on 27-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Sorry if this offends you but I can not stop and I am a servant of the one true God and my spirit leads me to where and what I am to do. I wish you could see it and I hope one day God decides to walk into your life.

P.S. I gave you that star for your post.

edit on 27-5-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yep...saw him the other day, he is not looking so good seems the USA (his god child country) is trying to elected a false idol....a fatted calf so to speak in the mortal form of Trump.
The mighty may fall, he said.
I agreed with him and bought the next round.
Cheers

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Sorry if this offends you but I can not stop and I am a servant of the one true God and my spirit leads me to where and what I am to do. I wish you could see it and I hope one day God decides to walk into your life.

P.S. I gave you that star for your post.

dude, a little class please. your attention whoring on behalf of the FSM is just making it look bad.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If I meet something that claims to be God, it better be ready to prove it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
If I meet something that claims to be God, it better be ready to prove it.

Lets hope one day you will.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have met something.

First a physical man who had information on what was going to happen to me. I did not believe him. I was wrong to not believe him.

3 days later I had a internal speakers message. It was very informative.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
You meet him every moment of every day. Everything is "God". Everything is an expression of the creative force people call "God".

Humans like to frame things in ways they can understand, so they turn this idea of "God" into an stand-alone, detached entity like themselves with unlimited power.

And then you have that experience and all that wisdom you thought you had flies out the window ... thanks for playing though.

How can anyone of us "sin" against a creative force so infinite? It would be similar to you or I being angered over an electron not spinning fast enough. Firstly, we wouldn't even be able to notice it.

The creative energy and force that is everything is so beyond human 3-D awareness that it's laughable and sad we think that what we do/say has some great impact.

It is the height of human arrogance to make ourselves out to be so important, turning "God" into some being that we either please or displease with our actions. We puff up our own importance because we've become deaf to the true connection to the creative source.

If we truly knew that everything is, was, and will be is an expression of the singular creator -- we'd have no use to externalize "God" and turn him into some voice in the heavens.

How foolish and arrogant humans are...

Nothing really matters -- as everything has/will/is happened before and will continue to cycle over and over again to infinity for infinity.

We might as well enjoy it and stop taking ourselves so damn seriously.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My dog thinks he meets God every time I come home.

I must appear to be a magical being of great power to my dog. Food magically appears in her bowl, and I make water flow from the walls. I disappear and reappear like magic.

It's all about perspective. Human beings are locked into a very narrow, shallow, and small-minded view of what "God" actually is. We invented the concept as I explained earlier to ease our discomfort at feeling small and powerless in a very dangerous world.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I know it is a little off topic but I find infinity the most fascinating thing that exists. I think it is hilarious when some people say that that universe might not be infinite, like a wall exists around the universe and it just stops there. There would of course be something on the other side and some people still theorize about a finite universe. Impossible.

With that said, anything is possible. Infinite is a great name for God. The True God, who is unknowable for now, but maybe not forever.

And it is a great concept to meditate on trying to contemplate infinity is mind expanding in my experience it is the highest contemplatable concept. Sometimes you get a vivid understanding and it shocks you. Our lives are so short. Peace.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
You meet him every moment of every day. Everything is "God". Everything is an expression of the creative force people call "God".

Humans like to frame things in ways they can understand, so they turn this idea of "God" into an stand-alone, detached entity like themselves with unlimited power.

If a god, or the GOD exists, and it is the be all and end all of everything the fact that those who profess to know the word of god: know god; know what he/she/it wants or exclude others because of THEIR ideas related to god must be the subject of continual pain to god. No wonder things are the way they are.

I have a child, it hurts me no end to see him suffer, but you have to let him suffer sometimes. Life lessons I suppose.

Not to the extent I would see him be on the verge of killing himself, his future children, his grandchildren and so on for millennia. dragging it out.

These gods of the modern age have not changed from those of the past I reckon. Either suffer because you don't believe or suffer anyway because man is what it is. There is no real option, just excuses.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
god exists cause of storys from thousands of years ago and we,r expected to believe it. Been no evidence since them storys or even if them storys are true but a 2000 + year old story with no actual proof i,m classed as a freak cause i don,t believe a word of it? don,t figure.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

i,m classed as a freak cause i don,t believe a word of it?

No, you're not a "freak", you're what's known as a rational human being. The "Biblical God" is non existent, and deep down everyone knows that. All the posters on here who claim to be a "Christian", look at some of their threads and posts, if they really believed in the "Biblical God", they wouldn't post such vile crap. Going to church or being able to recite a bible verse doesn't make you a Christian, your actions do, and I have yet to meet a real Christian.

To clarify though, I am not an Atheist

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
When I do meditation it is almost always like meeting God actually. I get feeling about him.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join