It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indonesia Approves Death for Pedophiles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
HUH? "death and chemical castration" ?

I think you should do the castration First!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I would have to say that castration and prison time for first offense. Repeat offenders should then be executed. It amazes me that there is so many pedophiles out there, I would hope with more extreme repercussions, it would negate acting on their desires.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Since Indonesia is 87% Muslim I would assume extreme circumstances calls for extreme measures.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Great news and this is what should be headlining news, not... I'm not even going to mention it but I hope more Nations follow suit, it's been going far too long and these Paedos get to live their live's in cushy prisons and when they get out, they get to change their ID's whilst the children the've hurt go through life with mh disorders and worse.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
How about death by castration?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
All pedos should be dropped on a meat hook, then while they slowly suffer they should be casterated with a butter knife.

We should eradicate every single last one of them. That is what I would call true human progress. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
For me killing a pedophile is the easy way out, put them in a cage, with no human contact and keep them alive for a very very long time, so they can wake up everyday in there lovely cage. Now that's torture.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
How sad is it that in the US, we try to rehabilitate? It is time to stop accepting this, and follow Indonisia's example.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Indonesia Approves Death for Pedophiles

I hope the middle east is paying attention.

Especially them child marriages of 8 year old girls to 40 year old men.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No that is a waste of money, space and oxygen. Kill them all.

Course I would settle for them being thrown into a small locked box, the size of a coffin for a few weeks, in order to drive them mad prior to their execution. ~$heopleNation
edit on 28-5-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
I'm not going to excuse the rape or anything but...people have been married and have children before 14 years old even in America.

I'm glad that they are getting rapists but I'm pretty sure that the mind of a real pedo differs from the mind of a sex offender. An adult going after 14 year old girls might be deranged or socially retarded enough to find less attraction/chances with real women but 14 just isn't pedo.

How can the "mind of a ped' differ from a sex offender.

The thread is about rape not marriage. I wonder would you see anything different about two 14 yr olds marring and a 14 yr old and 55 year old?

Under previous laws, the maximum sentence for rape — including that of a minor — was 14 years in jail. By introducing chemical castration, Indonesia joins a small group of countries that use the punishment worldwide, including Poland and some states in the US.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
ok, I'll be that guy, the problem with the death penalty is the fact that some convictions are unjust, and its not a deterrent because only an insane person rapes a child, and only sane people fear getting caught

If only an insane person rapes a child nearly everyone in power around the world is now insane. If I were to put them on trial I certainly would not let them plead insane!

We let people call rape molestation so it won't be the violent act in our minds. The kids are raped by sane people who enjoy their perversion.

Catholic Church....plus so many more.

The Franklin child prostitution ring allegations took place between 1988 and 1991 and involved an alleged child sex ring serving prominent citizens of Nebraska, as well as high-level U.S. politicians
en.wikipedia.org...

Corey Feldman's new book details sexual abuse he and Corey Haim experienced in Hollywood
www.nydailynews.com...

Westminster paedophile dossier
en.wikipedia.org...

An Internet pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members — thought to be the world's largest —has been uncovered by police, a security official said Wednesday.
www.nbcnews.com...-xViko

Gristina’s list of customers “included powerful politicians, top-law enforcement, influential lawyers, bankers, entertainment execs and Fortune 500 businessmen, as well as several ultra-wealthy European clients,” reports the New York Post.
www.infowars.com...

Political Pedophilia: An Open Source Investigation

James Corbett
Political Pedophilia: An Open Source Investigation
www.activistpost.com...
edit on 28-5-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

People treat child rape as though it is nothing we make it into laughs and I see no one who thinks it is wrong (Peter Graves did not want to do the scene btw he was offended by it) in the move Airport.

We have a child from the world of molesters Hollywood sit and be asked Have you ever seen a grown Man naked. Still today it is called one of the funniest lines ever in a film.

People are sick! Why I nearly never even look at anything online anymore.

At ten, Ross Harris helped create the most-lighthearted child rape joke ever to hit the big screen. Alone with the nubile young lad, Peter Graves, silver-haired and dignified, leans over and asks, “Tell me, Jimmy: Have you ever seen a grown man naked?”

heebmagazine.com...

What we laugh at as a society says a lot, next we will have a real live deformed child in the scene and joke about it.
There is a wide road full of people who want to enjoy and fit in, it feels comfortable to be perferts today.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I find it interesting how many people hurriedly say "Kill them! Torture them!" with loads of public approval... considering that just about everybody knows somebody (often in their own family) who has suffered some form of sexual abuse... often from family members, or people close to them. I understand the importance of prevention, and I do condone some very strict penalties being used... but I have to wonder how much real perspective many have on this, and how complex an issue it is. We need to ultimately work on healing the psyche rather than to just expect the laws to magically fix things.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think they should be used for animal testing. Caged like they animals they are, and it will help save some kittens and bunnies too!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HeyAHuman

Healing the psyche??

The damage done to a victim is irreparable.

The psyche of a pedophile doesn't need to be healed. It needs to be extinguished

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

While bleeding hearts like you concentrate on "healing the psyche" of these monsters, there are countless and countless more children being victimized.

I would go so far as to say that people who think like you are part of the problem, you're enabling the abuse to continue. No, we need to completely eradicate these vermin from the human gene pool. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Correcting the behavior of these people is impossible. Death a more than adequate "cure for their psyche".

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Now to ship ours there.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Don't forget, this is a sexual orientation now. They can't help that they are born with the wrong attraction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join