It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indonesia Approves Death for Pedophiles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I wonder how the LGBTP community feels about this. Where's the Pedo Defense Brigade petitioning the federal government for sanctions against Indonesia?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I wonder how the LGBTP community feels about this.

Really, you're going there? SMH

Where's the Pedo Defense Brigade petitioning the federal government for sanctions against Indonesia?

They've gathered an emergency meeting at the Vatican. I hear even Protestant Pedos are welcome!

edit on 27-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 5/27/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Really, you're going there?

Really. The Deviant Acceptance Movement (DAM) should be all over this one.

I'm only half-joking.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Lets just not rile them up on this ok?? A lot of them were abused as kids themselves so I am certain they have no problem seeing pedos die.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm not going to excuse the rape or anything but...people have been married and have children before 14 years old even in America.

I'm glad that they are getting rapists but I'm pretty sure that the mind of a real pedo differs from the mind of a sex offender. An adult going after 14 year old girls might be deranged or socially retarded enough to find less attraction/chances with real women but 14 just isn't pedo.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ok, I'll be that guy, the problem with the death penalty is the fact that some convictions are unjust, and its not a deterrent because only an insane person rapes a child, and only sane people fear getting caught

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Too extreme.

Death is only punishable when a life is taken. But death is also forgiveness.

Why not just confine them to a quiet and dark room, chained up for the rest of their lives? Feed em via a tube that is stuck down their throats.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I agree...cull the perverts. I'd rather my tax dollars go for a few chemicals than support the vilest of vile with food, clothing, roofs over their heads, education etc. Things we don't even afford many good people, families who deserve these things and can be a positive for our country and civilization. It's high time to dry up the tearful bleeding hearts and become realists. Absolutely no one can give a good reason to continue making excuses for these abhorrent beings by allowing them to live as a threat to what we hold dearest...our children. The future of not only American, but the entire world.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I wonder how the LGBTP community feels about this. Where's the Pedo Defense Brigade petitioning the federal government for sanctions against Indonesia?

If you call it a "really late-term abortion", then they might go for it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Lime lined pit and a bullet for each head! Problem solved! The solution works in a lot of areas come to think of it!?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Quite frankly because it costs too much to keep them this way. I think castration is the best thing and the shame of it will tell through the rest of their lives.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

I wonder how the perverted priest population feel about this, and all those Christian sects who love marrying little girls?

Will they be petitioning as well?

edit on 27-5-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Kuroodo

Quite frankly because it costs too much to keep them this way. I think castration is the best thing and the shame of it will tell through the rest of their lives.

I don't see how. Just put em in a concrete room, tie them up, put a tube down their throat that go's to a wall or something.

Then you just put in leftover liquified food or something from time to time through the tube at the other side of the wall. No need for maitenance or anything.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Suddenly, a thousand dirtbag politicians are canceling their vacations. . . . . .

Sexual Tourism is gonna take a hit.

Don't they execute you for pretty much anything there, or is that Singapore?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
sentence child molesters and rapists to death and chemical castration.

What's up with the chemical castration bit? Why'd they even toss that in there? Just kill 'em.

If you've really gotta have an alternative to 'death' ... at least hack up their junk with a machete or something.

Pedos aren't just sick and twisted and nasty ... there an absolute menace to society. At least Indonesia stepped up.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Suddenly, a thousand dirtbag politicians are canceling their vacations. . . . . .

As it should being the area is so plagued with that. Unfortunately with slavery being basically okay now with businesses in the Malaysia(Malacca Straights Indonesia-Maylasia) since the TPP decision, abuses of slavery/trafficking are still accepted. If something isn't done these cases and similar such as above, it will become worse, even more culturally accepted.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

It remains to be seen whether this is aimed at anyone who rapes a child or teen, or whether it's more aimed at the local population.

Make no mistake, the sex trade and tourism bring a lot of money to that part of the world. Extremely corrupt, many politicians and cops are in on it.

I have my doubts this is aimed at any international sex seekers, although there is a bit of a difference between paying for sex between two parties and gang raping a 14 yr old with a dozen men.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
who cares if they are mentally ill...just kill these savages...they are not fit to be alive.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Indonesia approves the death for pedophiles

Thank God!

(besides the fact that God knocked up the 12-15 year old virgin Mary.)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join