It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the solution to the Transgender Bathroom Issue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

My question was/is what would you do to determine who is allowed to use the bathroom by looks.

I wouldn't make such a determination upon looks. Unisex bathrooms completely remove appearance from the equation.

We don't need to be redundant.

Redundant? Posting pics that portray the exact opposite of what your pics portray isn't redundant in any way, shape or form. It's revealing the truth that your pics belie.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Annee

My question was/is what would you do to determine who is allowed to use the bathroom by looks.

I wouldn't make such a determination upon looks. Unisex bathrooms completely remove appearance from the equation.

I think we should have individual unisex stall toilets with locking doors, and all sinks, mirrors, whatever in an outside common area.

And that might happen for future restrooms.

However, there is now. Not every facility can be transformed into unisex private stalls.

Therefore, right now - - - everyone must use a public facility that they gender identify with.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I suggest catheters and poop bags for everyone.

You don't need to go down the invasive route for urine collection.

The discrete portable restroom system for men

I hear they are becoming popular at sporting events and concerts.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
LOL I think the best question to ask in regards to trans people,
"would you have sex with a man as a man if the other man believed he was a woman? Would you be gay.?"

If it makes you gay then the man that thinks and relates to womanhood is in fact a man and needs to use a male restroom because of that has a penis thingie, lol this is so ridiculous we are talking about it on ATS

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Even so that they likes to be opposite sex they have born with, they still have metabolism of their born gender. And i have to say male metabolism has a huge difference than female metabolism. Load is huge.. doesn´t smell like daffodils ( metaphor ) is more smelly than what women produce.. and the sound... Keep this out of women´s bathroom !!!!

Sorry if you have ever lived with a male you know what i am talking about. And males .. you sweethearts... you stink !!!!
edit on 27-5-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Sorry if you have ever lived with a male you know what i am talking about. And males .. you sweethearts... you stink !!!!

HA!

I was engaged to a musician. They never come alone.

I've never understood making a big deal of bodily functions.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

feel comfort in knowing and understanding that there is a system that would like you to outrageously disregard a social normalcy you may have grown up with or common sense your physical biology works for you, remember they created a urinal for people with dicks and made really clean stall set ups for ladies because of biology, the system would have you believe a man that thinks he was born in the wrong body has to use the stall versus the urinal and if you say wtf you are a bigot. welcome to the fuc--- reality we live in, even me I say holy sh-- I can 't belive they are pulling this off hats off

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I never said anything they should use same bathrooms, actually i am for their own bathrooms. Don´t get me wrong as it was written with "tongue on the cheek". I collaborated in a project few years ago with man who is gay in LA ( fantastic dude btw) , he was very colorful about their life with his partner so i know i am not alone with my observation on metabolism
. About metabolism it is a know fact that men has faster one than females , one reason why women gain weight easier than men.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
That was the solution on South Park.

edit on 28-5-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join