It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving to Canada now that Trump has clinched the nomination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Below is a little info on making that move.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The #1 reason liberals won't move to Canada.

www.youtube.com...

Red Green

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Never entered my mind. The same people who gave us trickle down economics, 2008 economic crash, 3000 americans slaughtered on american soil, 15 yrs of non ending war, tax cuts for the rich, we survived that and somehow will survive Trump.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Never entered my mind. The same people who gave us trickle down economics, 2008 economic crash, 3000 americans slaughtered on american soil, 15 yrs of non ending war, tax cuts for the rich, we survived that and somehow will survive Trump.

Damn skippy straight! I mean, what's not to like?

Or...........if Hilary wins, we get to watch Bill chase tail, Hilary not answer the call at midnight, and then blame the crisis on Youtube, selling of military secrets to the Chinese, favored trade deals to funnel monies to the Clintoon Foundation and probably more military intervention in Syria just to make sure there's no peace and to drive out any remaining Syrians from their homeland along with of course the attendant humanitarian disaster fueling the rebirth of the Nazi's in Germany and Hungary.

Man, talk about a win-win election.........it doesn't get any better than this!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Actually, I am looking forward to a Bernie win now. Thanks to the email debacle, Hillary may be out. I think that depends on the large minority voter block, how they feel about it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes...but here is better idea....have sunny southwest Florida cede the union...join Canada! Solves a bucket of problems and improves the health care system...it bags trump and makes the snow bird a thing of the past.

Cheers

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Actually, I am looking forward to a Bernie win now. Thanks to the email debacle, Hillary may be out. I think that depends on the large minority voter block, how they feel about it.

Bernie has zero chance of getting the Dem nod. This I can tell you.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I suppose that anything's possible, and Bernie would be an interesting candidate.

I haven't had enough interest in the election to know how Bernie plays with the large minority vote, but if he's touting open borders, amnesty and more government freebies, he should do well.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I am not concerned about how Bernie is going to implement his ideas. He already said without congress he can't. So,all three legs will by stymied again for at least another four years, so Bernie will be harmless. I just like him better. He's nice to his wife. Oh what we have become.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Funny how they never say they are going to move to Mexico.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Actually, I am looking forward to a Bernie win now.

Sounds like that thought was described by a Jim Neighbor's song .....
And an Aerosmith hit.

Thanks to the email debacle, Hillary may be out

No one so far , not even the Federal government , knows if the email "scandal" was a breach of protocol , against directives , or a matter of Federal Law. Remains to be seen. I will take breach of protocol for a hunnert , please. What is a slap on the wrist with a wet noodle ?

edit on 5/27/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If the NWO gets their way the borders between the 2 countries won't matter anymore.
That is one of the many reasons why I am voting for TRUMP!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If Trump becomes president we are going to build a wall along the 49th Parallel and make America pay for it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ha,ha...this entire election season is a paradox, the odds must be astounding.
edit on 27-5-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

Reply to Gothmag
edit on 27-5-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
heading back to OZ, greatest country on earth

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I can always check to see if I still have any Canadian pennies,would that help?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Leave your guns behind and bring your peace pipe.

new topics

top topics

join