It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting or Freezing...my thoughts on snowflakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've never had the opportunity to be a special snowflake, but I see everyone is special and yet we remain the same... Humans.
Snowflakes eventually melt and join the rest of us that are floating about in the oceans, lakes, rivers, streams, swamps, ponds and puddles.

I choose to float down the river of life and into the ocean, riding out the changing tides with the still calm of a pond, surrounded by lotus flowers.
The Lotus comes out of the murky waters to open in purity to the sky above.
I look to God through the teachings of the Lord Christ for my Eternity on this beautiful Earth... and continue to seek answers to the never ending mysteries.

Snowflakes can either melt or freeze into Glaciers, separated yet together... ultimately separating their selves off from the rest, finding cold comfort in their perceived uniqueness... and yet we are all still Human.

Thank you for reading my thoughts about snowflakes... until we may use the word no more...?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

And some snowflakes never reach the ground. They are forever trapped in a relentless cycle of formation & evaporation. Forever falling and rising in the aether. Alone, they never have the opportunity to join anyone or see the beauty below. Only if they accept change, and move to where the conditions are accepting, can they fully reach the ground. Only then can they join us along that ride of which you speak. We must help them move to a place where they can make that realization, to where the conditions are amenable, or we too are bound to repeat the cycle ourselves.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa That was beautifully put!
I agree We must move with the wind, guiding the snowflakes onto the ever changing planet we share, where there are challenges, confrontations and situations that serve to help us grow in mind and spirit...
Life is not always easy and I personally believe it wasn't meant to be, but it is wonderful to be alive! Nonetheless.😊

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
But we must be prepared for those snowflakes that refuse to change, refuse to move with the wind. We cannot force a direction, it is up to them to be prepared to ride the wind, and risk not knowing where. They must learn to trust it will lead them to paradise eventually.

I weep for those snowflakes.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So sorry for anyone that clicked on the Lotus link in the OP and got glaciers.
This post has correct link now.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat oops wrong thread

edit on 21-7-2016 by peppycat because: sorry sorry link no good

top topics

join