It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had an interesting encounter the other day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
A few days ago my daughter and I were sitting in her car on the outskirts of a shopping center parking lot in a town in North Carolina. As we were sitting there a man came walking by and crossed behind the car. When he had passed the car he looked over at my daughter who was sitting in the drivers seat and said..." Are you guys from Maine or are you just showing off ? " We both said yes and then he said " your from Belfast " and my daughter said...how do you know that ? and then he said..." because it's written all over your car...whoever bought this car before you bought it in Belfast ". Well we made a little small talk with him finding out that he had been born and raised in Bangor...and had moved to that part of NC over 30 yrs ago.. Anyway..after the man left, my daughter said...my car doesn't say Belfast on it. I thought it must have a dealer decal or something on the back that said Belfast so I got out and walked to the back of the car to look. Sure enough there wasn't anything on the car that said Belfast...and in fact the dealer decal said Hooksett, NH.

So needless to say...we were both a bit puzzled at how this man knew from what town in Maine we were from. Just another one of life's little mysteries. What do you guy's and gals think about that ?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
HarryJoy

That's bonkers. 😱

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Some people just "know." You can't explain why, at least we can't yet.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

he reads auras

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The all seeing eye is on you.

If you're innocent, you've got nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well...it certainly seems to support the idea of ESP. I definitely believe that there is more to life then meets the eye and things like this just give more confirmation.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
yeah that guy definatly had ESP, or maybe switch on your creepy radar and stop talking to strangers.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
...and in fact the dealer decal said Hooksett, NH.

Perhaps that's why he recognized the car?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Well....probably compared to some past lives.... I'm an angel. But to be completely innocent of ALL wrong doing is a very tall order, I think I might fall short.....

edit on 26-5-2016 by HarryJoy because: wording

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Well....the guy started the conversation and I am not in the habit of ignoring people. The guy was nice enough...what I would term the " hippy type " long beard and straw hat. The full implications of it didn't hit until after I got out and verified that there was nothing on the car that said Belfast. Until that point I thought there must be something that was on the car that my daughter had forgotten about.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Well Hooksett NH is a long way from Belfast ME....the car does have ME plates though. But that is no indicator of what town you're from.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

lol, idk what to say. What kind of wrong doing are you maybe guilty of?

If it's about farting in public or thinking about other people whenever you beat it, then that's no big deal. Just human. Don't feel guilty for being human.

But if your "wrong doing" has to do with hurting other people's lives and you knowingly are hurting them and/or are given the evidence that your actions do indeed hurt them however you choose to ignore said evidence and continue to hurt them, then... you deserve to feel the heat of the all seeing eye on you.

But, I may be projecting... or it may even be wishful thinking for me, lol. Still. It's something to consider, yea?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well....I guess I've got the "Old Dragon" reigned in pretty well then.... haven't I sweetie ? Because I certainly could be causing alot of pain.......if I didn't behave myself....huh ? But.... isn't that just half of the equation ?
edit on 26-5-2016 by HarryJoy because: add

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy

Well Hooksett NH is a long way from Belfast ME....the car does have ME plates though. But that is no indicator of what town you're from.

When he said the car had Belfast written all over it, ya'll didn't take that literally did you? lol

What kind of car is it?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

In Indiana, the first two (I am pretty sure, could be last two) numbers on the license plate indicate what county you live in, and there may more indicators of location in the other numbers, been a long time since I had Indiana license plates.

Don't know about Amy other states, but could be one possibility.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Well we did consider that he meant it figuratively....but when he stated that whoever had bought it before her ..had bought it in Belfast we felt as though he must have seen something that said that. The car is a Saab.....and has nothing peculiar about it that would tie it to any particular town. I don't think there is a higher percentage of Saab owners in Belfast then in other parts of the state. The other thing is...he never indicated that he had spent any time in the Belfast area. But it certainly is likely that he was able to pick up on our origins as much from the car itself as anything.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

lol. What's the other half of the equation?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Well....I've always been under the impression that not doing the good we could do.... is as bad as doing the bad that we shouldn't do...?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gypsycat

That is possible...although I have never heard of it being the case in Maine.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
All my knowledge of Maine comes from Stephen King novels.

People there are all pretty strange from what I understand.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join