It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and the Spike in Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes in the U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: C8H10N4O2

It's alright you got the right idea, you will come to learn Krazy makes an anti right wing bigotry thread at least once a month and apologizes for radical Islam; Seemingly oblivious as to why such ardent retort ensues.

Yeah I'm sorry that I respect the First Amendment and the freedom to practice whatever religion you want in this country without fear of persecution. I wonder wherever I got the audacity to think such craziness?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Except the study is pointing out that he is. No one wants to even discuss the study. Just insult me and call me slimy.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Here in Philadelphia, there was a guy that was beat up just for speaking Arabic. This was in January.

www.metro.us...

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You're fine man, express yourself get it all out, thing is the OP is disingenuous. And yes you hit a nerve so close to home, you are pulling on my Islamic hatred angst, how did you know?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Yea. This is the stuff I'm talking about. Actions like this are only going to increase. They are increasing in fact.

+6 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The study says only THREE of the incidents were brought on by known Trump supporters. Let's count all the Sanders supporters rioting, assaulting people, destroying property, shutting down free speech on college campuses, threatening people etc.

Face it this is a garbage non-story.

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

How about the spike in anti-white racism and hate crimes since Obama took office and the rise of BLM? Where is your article on that?

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

You're fine man, express yourself get it all out, thing is the OP is disingenuous. And yes you hit a nerve so close to home, you are pulling on my Islamic hatred angst, how did you know?

No it isn't. If you spent less time ad homineming my rationality and instead spent more time dissecting the article and the study maybe I'd take you a bit more seriously. Instead you just come off as just one of the rest of the people who are offended that I had the audacity to defend Muslims on ATS. As tradition.

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

How about the spike in anti-white racism and hate crimes since Obama took office and the rise of BLM? Where is your article on that?

Where is YOUR article/study on that? You are the one bringing it up. If it is important to you, find some scientific evidence of it and make a thread. However trying to take MY thread offtopic because I'm not discussing something you want to discuss is just a lazy fallacy.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

The study says only THREE of the incidents were brought on by known Trump supporters. Let's count all the Sanders supporters rioting, assaulting people, destroying property, shutting down free speech on college campuses, threatening people etc.

Face it this is a garbage non-story.

Well count them. Go find a study and present it as a thread. More #ty distractions. And at least we can't lay an increase on Muslims attacks at Sanders' feet.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Do you really put fears over rationality and the principles this country was founded on? Do me a favor and look up the total number of people killed in terrorist attacks since 9/11 in the United States. I doubt you will though.

Because the only people killed by Muslims who matter, are Americans. Screw all the other thousands of people just this year killed by Muslims!

a reply to: Junkheap

Yea. This is the stuff I'm talking about. Actions like this are only going to increase. They are increasing in fact.

And this has nothing to do with the daily horrors we witness everyday that are perpetrated by Muslims!
edit on 26-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

And the progressive media whipping people into a violent frenzy doesn't correlate with attacks at Trump rallies?

Leftist activists are always violent yet they always have the nerve to present themselves as peaceful and dare take the moral higher ground.

At this point, cash has made any rioters moot. They can riot wherever they're paid to go.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Do you really put fears over rationality and the principles this country was founded on? Do me a favor and look up the total number of people killed in terrorist attacks since 9/11 in the United States. I doubt you will though.

Because the only people killed by Muslims who matter, are Americans. Screw all the other thousands of people just this year killed by Muslims!

In America, yeah they are the only people that matter. Because if you are going to play this game, EVERY demographic of people is guilty of killing tons of people every year. So if you are going to typecast Muslims as overly violent, then I can turn around and do the same to Christians. Or Americans. So just stop. This thread is about America and the people that are within the country.

And this has nothing to do with the daily horrors we witness everyday that are perpetrated by Muslims!

Horrors that are blown WAY out of proportion by bigoted media outlets. War creates horror and MOST Muslims atrocities are committed in warzones. The # going on in Europe is just the result of Muslims living in ghettos. Newsflash ALL ghettos are dangerous to enter and go into. Because poverty spawns crime. It also spawns solidarity.

+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

But you are blaming Trump for hate crimes against Islamic people, which is ridiculous, no one can take you seriously! Why won't you blame radical Islam for bigotry and hate? No one is ad homin your rationality, lol, do you know how pretentious that sounds, On top of your blame trump thread, brother wake up you blundered, move on.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Exactly...

When do we get a W.L.D.M.T group?

...Cause we do matter too!

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Except you haven't pointed out a single lie I'm spreading about him.

Please quote a single thing Donald Trump has said that is hateful or inciting violence towards Muslims. Just one thing.
edit on 26-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm blaming Trump's rhetoric for giving the ok to closeted bigots to act on their bigotry. The SAME, EXACT situation happened when Woodrow Wilson was elected President. Before his Presidency the KKK was pretty much extinct. After his Presidency its membership was at an all time high and super active again. I am looking at history, seeing the starts of a trend that happened in the past and applying it to the present. Americans are so foolish. They think that all their problems are unique to their time in history...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Except you haven't pointed out a single lie I'm spreading about him.

Please quote a single thing Donald Trump has said that is hateful or inciting violence towards Muslims. Just one thing.

Donald Trump's Call to Ban Muslim Immigrants

“total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The # going on in Europe is just the result of Muslims living in ghettos. Newsflash ALL ghettos are dangerous to enter and go into. Because poverty spawns crime.

I thought you said we weren't allowed to talk about the muslim problem outside of the US. You're actively defending people who bomb, rape, intimidate and beat innocent people now. Great job!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

• Although Islamophobia made an appearance during the
first GOP debate in August 2015, the first surge of antiMuslim
political rhetoric occurred in September 2015.

• It corresponded with an international development: the
Syrian refugee crisis. The deepening crises dominated
news media headlines in the U.S. and Europe potentially
highlighting the media impact on political discourse.

Now look at that. It couldn't possibly be that Americans have been seeing muslim refugees invade Europe and rape their women? No, must be Trump.

I don't know man, this study seems to be a bad joke to me. To be expected though, this is a protected class we're talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join