It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birthday Springer!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yay!!!

Somebody else's Birthday, Yay!!!

Who's Birthday tomorrow? Yay!!!

Edit- Happy Birthday Springer old boy. Chin, chin, do carry on, with your mud pie.
edit on 25/5/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Happeh b'day Springer have a good 1 !!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Martin, I hope you didn't mean the real pixies.

Caglio wizard kitty, I put all your booze at the bar. The line has already started. Martin and I are in the front.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I will be third in line for the booze, if that is ok!

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

THANKS! I plan on indulging in copious amounts of Makers Mark Whisky and finally seeing a UFO.

That said, one will have absolutely nothing to do with the other. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Seriously, thanks everyone, this thread made my day.

Best,

Mark...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You got it Q!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

You snuck up on me! I want to know if you see the UFO!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Be safe and send us a message! Beam him up.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Wow, cool pic! I would love to see a UFO, but I wouldn't want them to beam me up unless I knew they were one of the good guys.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The one and only time I thought I saw a UFO was when we (Johnny Anonymous, Crakeur, and I) were up at the Gilliland Ranch in Oregon with Robbie Williams back in 2007 or 2008, I really thought I'd finally seen an example of that which I had spent decades researching and looking for.

Johnny Anonymous had the satellite and flight tracking software running and it showed nothing "known" should have been in the coordinates of the sky I was standing under. The thing was obviously not a satellite as it was maneuvering (turned 90 degrees + or - and hauled ass) and we all agreed it was way too high up for an aircraft. It appeared to be at the same altitude (or higher) the satellites were lazily sliding by. We could see the multitude of airliners and military aircraft that were flying by and this thing was significantly higher than those. LOTS higher.

I was looking through military grade night vision binoculars that we amazing and very clear. I really got excited (I think Johnny might have an audio recording of the experience since he was taping just about everything that week) and truly thought I'd finally seen one...

Alas, about a month later the U.S.A.F. revealed they had been test flying their "classified" space drone, when we compared where and when they said it was "flying" it was obvious that's what I saw.

Still a pretty cool thing to spot but nowhere near as cool as Qweedock from Sunev out cruising the solar system in his sport model.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh man, well, you almost saw a UFO. Keep your eyes to the sky. They're out there!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK
...and with any luck you may just see that UFO. Make a good wish on those birthday candles.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It was a "UFO"... for a week!

Happy BD! May you get your sighting!

Hey Quantum12, I will be behind talking tales of black sand, twisty tales, probably around a campfire, full of synchronicity while Audioslave is playing in the background (or what ever Springer wants to hear)!

--From a long time lurker that lurketh no more, TEOT!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I plan on indulging in copious amounts of Makers Mark Whisky and finally seeing a UFO.

You will see something with this version:

edit on 25-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Looks like your ready for the party with that fancy new look!
edit on 5 25 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Springer.

Hope your day has been filled with fun and love.

I also hope you see your UFO some day.

LOL!!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hoppy Birdy, mate.

Hope it is a great one for you.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i'm starting to wonder if nightstar is a rogue NSA agent.
i forgot my own birthday last year, how do you know so many peoples birthdays on this site?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Springer ! ....Enjoy your Makers Mark and let's hope,you don't wake up with a new tattoo of a UFO !! ....( he, he, he )

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
i'm starting to wonder if nightstar is a rogue NSA agent.
i forgot my own birthday last year, how do you know so many peoples birthdays on this site?

Ahahaha! I'm an elf. We have magic. Seriously though, usually people mention their birthday in a thread before their actual birthday so I write it down, or someone brings a Birthday to my attention so I make a thread. I just love making threads for people on their special day. So, there ya go, secret is out.

If anyone has a Birthday coming up or know of someone who has one coming up, just send me a PM and hope I get it. LOL

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join