It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So being Christian I must be perfect, non-judgemental and love everyone?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It doesn't? Have you watched any Christian TV lately? Been to a church lately? Watched a Catholic mass? Let me guess...those aren't real Christians.

Some are and some aren't. Just like anywhere, you have the good and the bad. If you are expecting me to point my finger at those dman, dirty Catholics ... or Baptists ... or Mormons ... or *insert denomination here*, you'll be waiting for a while.

Just like you shouldn't point your finger at all Christians, you shouldn't point your finger at all of even a single denomination or even a single congregation. Sure there may be some who are rotten through and through, but most will have their saints and their sinners like any community, even the atheist one.

It isn't? Then why is someone claiming their Christianity here almost daily?

It may surprise you to know that most people here know more about my religious beliefs than most people who live around me from day to day. The reason why it gets talked about here is simple. This IS a sub-forum dedicated to topics of faith is it not? Should I come in here and discuss the weather?

How is it where you are? Today was sunny but very muggy. Probably has to do with all that rain we've had lately.

But truly, for someone who claims to know so much, I am surprised you can't even remember the Sermon on the Mount where fasting, prayer, works, etc., are all to be simply done and not made a great show of.

Just as with any religion of faith. You miss their spiritual angle too, because you're right, and they're the devil's spawn.

Many have a spiritual angle and the wider more worldly one. In Buddhism for example, you act to alleviate suffering and it helps you attain enlightenment. You alleviate suffering through physical works in the world.

And it profits you nothing to put words in anyone's mouth.

I don't believe I tend to call anything "devil's spawn" so that is beneath you frankly.

In this post Kets, you sound a bit like..."God, I thank you that I am not like other people--robbers, evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector." Or those Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, and so on.

"Christians are just more spiritual than other people, we can't help ourselves."

In this post you are making me sound that way, I agree.

But you are exemplifying the point I was trying to make.

No one said the other faiths cannot be spiritual, but they also place heavy emphasis on outward demonstrations of faith to prove it.

Look at Islam: fast all day for an entire month every year, pray five times a day wherever you happen to be. Tell me where this fits with the Sermon on the Mount. Now, I have no beef whatsoever with Sufism, the spiritual Muslims. They are probably closest to what Islam ought to be, and they are also deeply spiritual people.

I said wide is the way and narrow is the gate? We, you and I, are not able to judge another person's spiritual connection and who and what it is to. We know those who come to Him will come out of every nation and people. It is not impossible that He has called those who follow other ways, but I think His direct teaching is the clearest and easiest way to go.

So maybe you ought to back off your high horse before you bang your head on something.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: DeathSlayer

No, just answering your title question, being a christian you should reject, publicly, the evil doctrine contained within your text (namely old testament, or some of Paul's teachings, as well as revelation), while also pushing for a more peaceful and tolerant world, also you should reject any notion of a certain death for humanity as that is advocating the destruction of our species, thus you are supporting a death cult. Otherwise, do whatever the hell you want to do, or you will continue to be measured under the same brush that propels you to write threads such as this.

It is my belief that the bible is God's living word and that includes the Old Testament. The bible is not some out dated manual needing to be revised.

Who am I to judge the word of God?

Who am I to judge the prophets and the saints?

Who are you to judge God and what give you that right?

Actually, the Old Testament (also known as the old covenant) tells of the covenant (or promise) between God and the Israelites. The New Testament speaks on the new covenant between God and Everyone. Point being, the old testament is relevant but doesn't pertain to us.
edit on 25-5-2016 by screechpowers because: Spelling

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

The Bible is history the world has moved on the Wizard of Oz won your God lost

You sure about that ? evidently you are ignorant of the "Wizard of Oz" . Wasnt the wizard actually revealed to be a charlatan ? Dont answer that I know the type of response. Just another hit and run hate Christian post for their ration of 2 stars

edit on 5/25/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Some are and some aren't. Just like anywhere, you have the good and the bad. If you are expecting me to point my finger at those dman, dirty Catholics ... or Baptists ... or Mormons ... or *insert denomination here*, you'll be waiting for a while.

Just like you shouldn't point your finger at all Christians, you shouldn't point your finger at all of even a single denomination or even a single congregation. Sure there may be some who are rotten through and through, but most will have their saints and their sinners like any community, even the atheist one.

I'm not the one who said "Christianity doesn't do that. Nor am I the one who pointed out all other religions and inferred they were inferior because "Christianity doesn't do that." And yes, I do point my finger at all of Christianity, and I explained why in my first post in this thread.

No one said the other faiths cannot be spiritual, but they also place heavy emphasis on outward demonstrations of faith to prove it.

I didn't say you said no other faiths can be spiritual, but your statement that MOST miss it does not ring true. The reality is they may not agree with Christianity's "angle", and if they don't, they're condemned according to Christianity...

James said that your faith is shown by your works. Jesus said that your light should shine before men that they see your good works, and glorify god(James 2, Matthew 5). Christianity is a religion of outward demonstrations of faith. No different than any other that teaches such. For someone who claims to know so much, Ketsy...

So maybe you ought to back off your high horse before you bang your head on something.

It is not I dear lady, that has his head in the clouds. It is Christianity's holier than thou attitude toward anyone and anything that does not agree with it. That is the real crux of the matter, as I explained in my first post. All the rest of this is mostly meaningless. If Christianity were a live and let live religion, lacking the condemnation and self-righteousness, it would truly be a different story, but it isn't. 2000 years of history and hypocrisy, have shown the church to be everything it points the finger at others for.
edit on 5/25/2016 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/25/2016 by Klassified because: redundant

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I think to be Christian in part means to strive to be perfect, try to live your life not judging others and the way they live theirs.

And me personally? I love everybody. I HATE no one...but we can dislike someone immensely....

It's an ongoing process for us...at least it should be.

MS
edit on 25-5-2016 by mysterioustranger because: too much white-out

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Dude, I'm Christian because I'm totally NOT PERFECT. Nobody is perfect. We all do evil things. That's why thank God there's Jesus. People should stop erroneously putting Christians on pedestals. It's not very productive.

I was baptized by a Catholic priest in Mexico. Had my ears pierced by nuns. I don't belong to any denomination of Christianity. I don't define myself by constructs of society. I am simply a child of God. That's all. I am plenty evil--probably more than most, actually. In spite of this, I try to do the right thing in any given situation. Otherwise, I feel awful. I hate evil. Still doesn't mean that I don't sin all of the time just like everyone else. I just listen to the holy spirit. That's all there is to it. God does everything for me--all I do is love God.

I don't judge people based on what they do or don't believe. I do feel sad when someone doesn't know the truth, though. And I pray for them and wish them the best. But I cannot change hearts. That's why I don't think that trying to prove the New Atheists wrong through Christian logic is going to work. I understand what you're trying to do, and I think you're right. I just think that perhaps another way would be more fruitful--maybe understanding their perspective better might help. I recommend reading God Is Not One by Stephen Prothero--particularly the last chapter on Atheism. It was very informative. God bless, brother.

Don't be angry with them. Forgive them for their ignorance. Love them, pray for them, and accept them. That's all we can do. Don't expect anything in return. Most of all, don't lose hope.

I disagree with your last line. Hell is not full of posers. We are all posers unless we live according to God's will. And none of us are able to do that, so therefore hell would be full of Christians, too, if it weren't for the saving grace of Jesus Christ. We are no better than anyone else. Only Jesus was perfect. Don't judge others for their lack of belief because you have no right to do so. You're just as bad, if not worse, than them.

edit on 26-5-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
DeathSlayer is officially a nut job, with an ironic name...being such a good Christian and all.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickisup13
DeathSlayer is officially a nut job, with an ironic name...being such a good Christian and all.

I took the name to be a reference to the part about not tasting death, having eternal life ... but that's just me.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

No one who has ever considered themselves, or anything they have ever wrought on this earth as being perfect, can claim to love Christ. By definition, humanity and everyone who is a part of it, is flawed, has been since the fall of man. Failure to recognise this simple fact can lead a person to sin, just as easily as an outright preference for heresy and blasphemy, or an addiction to any one or more types of sin.

That is WHY we do not judge others, and why we should seek to love our fellow human beings, even when their behaviour is beyond merely vexing, especially then.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Is this is what you think?

The reason for this thread is not to convert anyone to Christianity but for those who claim to be Christian and are not. It is my intention to show you the door. As a Christian I am getting more and more upset with the idiots online on the internet who claim to be Christian but yet reject the teachings of the bible..... the same here at ATS. They say on thing but yet do another. If a person rejects any part of the Christian bible than that person can NOT be a Christian..... can you see this?

A Christian is someone who makes mistakes from time to time just like a Jew or a Muslim. Actually I would say a high percentage of people parading around telling people they are Christian actually are not. Often many have not been schooled properly with a church approved bible study class for a few years. Studying God's word, ongoing prophecies, this alone can take a lifetime to understand.

Just because you come from an alleged Christian home does not mean you know God's word. It also does not mean you know what all is in the bible unless you study it....over and over again for a decade or more. That is what I like about some atheist..... some have more knowledge of the bible than some Christians.... so what does that say about some Christians? It tells you they are not Christian. How many Christians say they are Christian but have never been baptized? Infants do NOT get baptized ...... the baby is only dedicated to God. Baptism is a full body immersion in water, not some water poured on the top of your head. So you see many think they are baptized when actually they are not. If you claim to be a Christian and have NOT been baptized (Entire body and head immersed in water) then do so as soon as possible. Baptism and Christianity go hand in hand since John the Baptist. It is a free service from the church. And if you do not belong to a church but seek out the baptism send me a PM and I will find the place near your home ....... a form of brotherly love.

How many times have you watched your favorite film and each time you see something new? Same thing here.... each time I read the bible I learn something new and you will too. So how many times should you read the bible from cover to cover? Once, twice or maybe my entire life? Reading and hearing God's word brings faith into your life and it will get brighter and brighter as you continue to walk with God and study his word. Fail to do this and the light weakens until it goes out AND THIS IS MY POINT. If you have no faith then the light is gone and rest assure you are not a Christian.

At what point is a Christian perfect? Can a Christian be perfect in this world and NEVER make another mistake? Of course not.

What about those who are new to the faith? Do they slip up form time to time? Of course.

What about those who are learning and growing with their faith? of course they trip and fall from time to time.

My point? Christians are NOT perfect and I have never met one who said he/she was BUT those who hate Christians have judged us all in one basket or maybe a Christian says something .... there is ALWAYS that one person who can not wait to point out their faults. Most haters only have a few points to lash back at Christians..... and it is on constant replay throughout ATS. Originality is nowhere to be found.... only rehashing events that took place in the past... some corrected others not.

Are you aware that in the Bible it does in fact say to judge others? Do you know this and do you know why? To correct someone ... it can be seen as being judgemental BUT it is NOT. It is done to keep our fellow brothers and sisters on the path to our God. We also reach out to others who make this same mistakes and if they refuse to change then fine.....

We all need help and from time to time we need someone to help us back on our feet and help us realign our sights on the goal.... heaven. This is done with correcting oneself and others and this is done out of brotherly love and not being judgemental.

Something many of you will NEVER understand is the meaning of love and how it is taught in the bible. Discipline comes with love, many of you can not understand this. Read Hebrew Chapter 12 how it talks about how God disciplines his children because he loves them or read the entire bible where even in Genesis God speaks of how one day his son will come to crush the serpents head or that he sent his ONLY begotten son to earth to be sacrificed. Can you do this with your child? I can not.... so am I failure? No.

Do I hate? YES There are many things I hate on this planet and I can not love everyone. Just one of my many faults in life.

Can I kill another person? If in the military or defending my life or my family's life the answer is YES and without thinking twice.

We are not Gods....... we are not a god......I am not God..... I am a mortal being as you are.

So stop putting Christians on a pedestal we make mistakes. And to those who are posing..... hell is full of posers...

You really have no say in who is and who isn't a Christian due to the whole freedom of religion thing.

It's the Holy Spiritual Freedom that bothers you.

I am a Christian. I also say Paul is a false prophet and YHVH is evil.

I believe in a higher God, a real God, The Most High Father of the Messiah.

And that Sophia the Goddess is the Holy Spirit of Truth and Wisdom.

So yeah, I'm a Christian.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm both Muslim and Christian and see no conflict whatsoever.

I enjoy all religions and never thought about choosing one.

I'm comfortable with letting that baffle people because it is not wrong. I also have some Sophian and Sethian leanings.

Where others see conflict I see opportunity for expanding my Wisdom. Conflict is overcome by reason and wisdom, tolerance and understanding.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If a person rejects any part of the Christian bible than that person can NOT be a Christian..... can you see this?

Nope.

There are no qualifying rules to being "saved" and having a personal relationship "Christ".

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Let me just say from someone who was a believer (had faith)
for 30 years of my life. Christians are wasting there time praying to this god.
now if i had so much faith why would i ever say something like that ? oo
the ones who are still fooling them self will condemn me so be it.
That god says you wont be tested past your endurance .( i was and so is
every suicidal person . After if things have gotten so bad in your life suicide
seams like the only answer left You have been push past what you can endor .
Of corse its all his plan hu well his plan is failing time again .
Hey lets just rember who created these Failing humans None perfection coming from perfection? what a joke.
And rember the most important thing of all without your god there would BE NO devil as he made him as well .
ether he doesn't exist or he is imperfect as we are pick one .
what god makes his own worse enemy lol. Lucifer was the second under god .
your god who knows every thing allowed him to start a revolt then for kicks corrupt his also wonderful master creation.
he just sat back in heaven wile the devil was talking eve into eating the apple .

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

so... In short. He is your scapegoat. Your golden ticket that allows forgiveness for all of the horrible things you like to do.

What horrible things do I do?

Are the things I do worst or better than what you do?

What makes you better than me?
How should i know? Thats between you and the god that lives in your head. You are the one who needs supernatural salvation to feel good about yourself.

What makes me better than you? Why do you think i'm better than you? All i know is i'm not looking for cosmic redemption. I would never let anyone be punished for anything i did or was accused of. I don't need a scapegoat to blame, for me to be ok with my own emotions. I certainly don't consider myself broken and in need of salvation. You have often railed about how big of a jerk you used to be before you found god, but guess what? Your still kind of a jerk so i guess it didn't really help as much as you thought. Perhaps you should try being a nice person and then people will not be so turned off by your obssession with making up this whack religion of yours.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Don't be afraid to quote something from Hebrews 12 because of those who act derisively when you quote something from the bible, I was a bit saddened not to see anything quoted from the bible in the OP.

Prove to Be a Real Follower of Christ

“Every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit.”—MATT. 7:17.

How are Christ’s true followers set apart from the false, especially during this time of the end?

JESUS said that those falsely professing to serve him would be distinguished from his true followers by their fruits—their teachings and their conduct. (Matt. 7:15-17, 20) Indeed, people are inevitably influenced by what they take into their mind and heart.* (Matt. 15:18, 19) Those who are fed falsehoods produce “worthless fruit,” whereas those who are taught spiritual truth produce “fine fruit.” [* = also see my sig and the details under my name]

The two kinds of fruits have become clearly manifest during this time of the end. (Read Daniel 12:3, 10.) False Christians have a distorted view of God and often a hypocritical form of godly devotion, whereas those having spiritual insight worship God “with spirit and truth.” (John 4:24; 2 Tim. 3:1-5) They strive to display Christlike qualities. But what about us personally? As you consider the following five identifying marks of true Christianity, ask yourself: ‘Do my conduct and teachings clearly harmonize with God’s Word?

The bolded words seems to be something you didn't give much thought in the title and the OP, but perhaps I'm seeing that wrong and you just wanted to emphasize something else. Let's have a look at Hebrews 12 then if that is what you wanted to emphasize:

In your struggle against that sin, you have never yet resisted to the point of having your blood shed. 5 And you have entirely forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons: “My son, do not belittle the discipline from Jehovah, nor give up when you are corrected by him; 6 for those whom Jehovah loves he disciplines, in fact, he scourges everyone whom he receives as a son.” [Paul is referring to Proverbs 3:11,12 where without any doubt God's name is used twice, once in each verse]

7 You need to endure as part of your discipline. God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father? 8 But if you have not all shared in receiving this discipline, you are really illegitimate children, and not sons. 9 Furthermore, our human fathers used to discipline us, and we gave them respect. Should we not more readily submit ourselves to the Father of our spiritual life and live? 10 For they disciplined us for a short time according to what seemed good to them, but he does so for our benefit so that we may partake of his holiness. 11 True, no discipline seems for the present to be joyous, but it is painful; yet afterward, it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

Funny, I was just talking about that subject (especially the last bit) in this comment, this comment and this comment.
Coming back to something else you touched on at the end of the OP.
Questions From Readers:

Jesus told his listeners: “You must . . . be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.” How can humans today “be perfect”?—Matt. 5:48.

The key to answering this question lies in understanding how the words “perfect” and “perfection” are used in the Bible. Not everything that the Scriptures describe as “perfect” may be so in an absolute sense. Of course, Jehovah possesses such absolute perfection. People or things can be perfect only in a relative sense. The Hebrew and Greek Bible words translated “perfect” often mean “complete,” “mature,” or “faultless” according to standards set by an authority. In everyday speech, the word is generally used in a relative sense. The expression “perfect weather” is one example.

Adam and Eve were created perfect morally, spiritually, and physically. They were perfect according to the standard set by their Creator. Because of disobedience, they did not measure up to this standard and therefore lost perfection for themselves and their offspring. Thus it was through Adam that sin, imperfection, and death were passed on to humankind.—Rom. 5:12.

As Jesus made plain in the Sermon on the Mount, however, even imperfect people can be perfect in a relative sense. In that discourse, he set standards for perfect, or complete, love. This is love such as that shown by God toward humankind. Jesus said: “Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those persecuting you; that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise upon wicked people and good and makes it rain upon righteous people and unrighteous.” (Matt. 5:44, 45) By showing love to this extent, Jesus’ disciples would be imitating God’s perfect example.
“If you love those loving you, what reward do you have?” asked Jesus. “Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing?” (Matt. 5:46, 47) True Christians do not show partiality toward people of certain educational or ethnic backgrounds; nor do they extend love only to those who are able to reciprocate.

Sidenote that you can investigate further yourself: early Christians (1st century) refused military service in the Roman Empire. I'm not 100% sure, but I think this changed around the time Roman Catholicism became the state religion for the Roman Empire (I may be off 50 years or so).
edit on 28-5-2016 by whereislogic because: addition

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Some more background information regarding the last topic I brought up, military service.
How to Keep Separate From the World: “God’s Love”

5. How is the Christian congregation different from ancient Israel, and how does this difference manifest itself?

5 Loyalty to Christ is not the only reason that true Christians are neutral. Unlike ancient Israel, which had a God-given land allocation, we are part of an international brotherhood. (Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 2:9) Thus, if we were to rally to the side of local political parties, both our freeness of speech in regard to the Kingdom message and our Christian unity would be severely compromised. (1 Corinthians 1:10) Furthermore, during war time, we would be fighting against fellow believers, whom we are commanded to love. (John 13:34, 35; 1 John 3:10-12) With good reason, then, Jesus told his disciples to lay down the sword. And he even told them to love their enemies.—Matthew 5:44; 26:52; see the box “Am I Remaining Neutral?”
EARLY CHRISTIAN NEUTRALS

Secular history provides ample evidence that the early Christians remained politically neutral and refrained from warfare. Says the book The Beginnings of Christianity: “The founders of Christianity guarded with sedulous care against the development of anything like a disposition to interfere directly with the established political order.” Similarly, the book On the Road to Civilization notes: “Early Christianity was little understood and was regarded with little favor by those who ruled the pagan world. . . . Christians refused to share certain duties of Roman citizens. . . . They would not hold political office.”

Regarding the early Christians and military service, German theologian Peter Meinhold said: “Being a Christian and a soldier was considered irreconcilable.” In his essay “An Inquiry Into the Accordancy of War With the Principles of Christianity,” religion writer Jonathan Dymond wrote that for some time after the death of Jesus, His followers “refused to engage in [war]; whatever were the consequences, whether reproach, or imprisonment, or death.” Dymond added: “These facts are indisputable.” Only when “Christianity became corrupted,” said another writer, did Christians become soldiers.

edit on 28-5-2016 by whereislogic because: layout

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It is not about 'you' being perfect, being non judgemental and loving everyone - it is about realizing that everything that happens is perfect because there is nothing to compare it with.
There is no way this that is happening could be any different - if this is realized then there will be a peace that surpasses all understanding.

It is the cosmic law.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
The section in my comment that starts with "Questions From Readers" gives a direct answer from Jesus to the question (or 2 parts of it) in the title of this thread. His (Jesus') words contradict yours about it (and the section explains in more detail how he meant that, the only possible logical conclusion if one reminds oneself that humans after Adam are imperfect).

I hope that those who refer to themselves as Christians here will value Jesus' words over yours and Ramesh S. Balsekar, a renowned Advaita master according to wiki, which also says:

Advaita Vedanta is a school of Hindu philosophy and religious practice...

and on his own page:

Like other Vedanta teachers, he says that while creation and creator appear to be different and separate, that they are actually two sides of the same coin.

The good old 'we are god' (it's not even gods anymore). But I bolded, "master" and "teachers" for a reason.
Matthew 23:6-12 (Jesus again):
They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues 7 and the greetings in the marketplaces and to be called Rabbi [or "Teacher"] by men. 8 But you, do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among you must be your minister. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Jesus was spreading the same message as Ramesh Balsakar - non duality (advaita) - neither were teachers of non duality. Non duality cannot be taught. However, the duality of mind can be shown to be that which appears to divide that which is whole. The two can be found to be one.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

originally posted by: Padawan Parazurvan Googlemiser
You really have no say in who is and who isn't a Christian due to the whole freedom of religion thing.

Padawan Googlemiser,
I will hold this quote against you! This is a post I will refer back to in my future posts Padawan Googlemiser given your previous prior impertinent responses.

Coomba98... sorry.

Summers Eve.
(Your female friendly companion.)

edit on 28-5-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join