It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges dropped against ‘fake’ private eye; residents want answers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: FalseParadigm

The Problem Solvers learned that besides making sure the phony private investigator was set free, the FBI contacted some of the victims asking them why they complained to police and about their public statements. The FBI had no comment on that.

So after the FBI got this person of interest off the hook, they then tried to scare those who filed the complaint? Bet there is a much BIGGER story to be had behind who this guy is and who he was working for!

Yes...Very Strange..

By all accounts he was working for this woman
glendalecherrycreek.com...

Also see here:

And the same people that hired this woman and the fake Private Eye?...Brought in the "Oath Keepers"..

WTF?..A Persian Rug Dealer, A crazy woman in Colorado, a fake Private Eye, the Oath Keepers and the FBI?...working together for a land deal???

Also here: Oath Keepers and the Kohlgys

Very strange days in Glendale.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: seeker1963

The Problem Solvers learned that besides making sure the phony private investigator was set free, the FBI contacted some of the victims asking them why they complained to police and about their public statements. The FBI had no comment on that.

So after the FBI got this person of interest off the hook, they then tried to scare those who filed the complaint? Bet there is a much BIGGER story to be had behind who this guy is and who he was working for!

Yes...Very Strange..

By all accounts he was working for this woman

Also see here:

And the same people that hired this woman and the fake Private Eye?...Brought in the "Oath Keepers"..

WTF?..A Persian Rug Dealer, A crazy woman in Colorado, a fake Private Eye, the Oath Keepers and the FBI?...working together for a land deal???

Also here: Oath Keepers and the Kohlgys

Very strange days in Glendale.

this is the first time I ever heard od oath keepers being a racist paramilitary group lol. I thought of joining, its active duty and veterans who are for upholding their oath to the Constitution, not any one leader or Corporation.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Well, fascinating reading, and perfect for a conspiracy site! Whatever is going on with this, it's weird!!

The details, as posted in the OP and in other posts as well, are very confusing. If I have it right, we have:

1. Some people commented in a newspaper, and were then harassed by a guy claiming to be a private eye.

2. PI guy was arrested, and found to have three different IDs, from three different states, but apparently no license to practice in Colorado.

3. FBI shows up, tells cops to release the guy, and then harasses the same people he harassed.

4. All this is about a proposed development.

5. Rug owners don't want to sell. Or, rug owners do want to sell, but for more than the land is worth.

6. Rug owners are harassing city, or are being harassed by city, depending on the article.

7. There are claims that the Iranian-owned store/investment company are somehow associated with the Oath Keepers.

Now, I don't know what's up here, but some things aren't adding up. I cannot believe for a moment that the FBI would be working WITH a group like the Oath Keepers, to harass people. Simply cannot believe that.

Some sources say the rug shop doesn't want to sell, and others claim they do, but for more money, and that thy are pushing the city to try and allow some massive development that wouldn't otherwise be allowed. There are also comments about some other proposal from a group in Texas.

At this point, the same news source has posted conflicting data on the project,, and it's impossible to know, from all of that, what's really going on.

None of that explains why the FBI would be involved, at all. That's the real kicker here. The main article states that they are involved, and would not comment on the case. So, the question is, why??? What's their interest in some commercial development, one way or the other? I could see the rival companies pulling stunts to pester people, or whatever, but the FBI?? Makes no sense. The only thing I can think of is that something in this location, either as it is now, or as it will be developed, maybe, has something to do with some secret project or operation.

If we could sort out the details, maybe we could pin that down.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

So happy to see you in this thread.

Yeah, I can see where this is headed:

That Glendale Cherry Creek page is full on hit piece.

From the Rug store owners:

Shotgun Willy's is a big player in the development (see this post) as it has been approved by City Council.

I posted a lawsuit by the M.A.K. Investments, LLC (rug store owners) which indicated some shenanigans might be afoot with Wulfe & Company and city council/the mayor's office. There was an open call for proposals(January 26, 2015 letter required all redevelopment proposals to be submitted by no later than March 12, 2015—45), only two of which were made; one by M.A.K. & one by Wulfe.

The timeline is hinky and indicates that Wulfe & Company might have had an inside track (22. On or before March 25, 2015, www.glendale180.com was updated to include an image that was contained within the Wulfe & Co. Proposal.

23. The GURA set a meeting for March 30, 2015, to select a redevelopment proposal for the “Riverwalk Urban Renewal Area” (the “March 30, 2015 GURA Meeting”).)
and the open call for proposals was only for show.

That piece makes it seem like the family that own MAK is hateful bigots for calling in the Oathkeepers. Oathkeepers seem to be interested in this because the city is trying to screw over the Khologhy's (MAK/rug store owners).

Make a little more sense now?
edit on 26-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is simple.

The "Apartment Complex" is going to be a black site of some kind; or at least it was going to be until it was ruined by those meddling kids riding around in a van.

My guess, the apartment complex was to be a dormitory for future DHS troops in the region.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

No, no, no. The FBI seem to be on the side of the city/shotgun willy's/wulfe & company.

The project that was approved is bigger and anchored by the strip club (shotgun willy's) and what it brings while being against the rug store owners/oathkeepers, who want to build the apartment complex along with other more "family friendly" entertainment.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So happy to see you in this thread.

Appreciate that! Threads like this are the best of what this site is about, I think.

That Glendale Cherry Creek page is full on hit piece.

From the Rug store owners:

Shotgun Willy's is a big player in the development (see this post) as it has been approved by City Council.

I saw some of that. The whole thing is very confusing. Even on the one site, there is congflicting information.

I posted a lawsuit by the M.A.K. Investments, LLC (rug store owners) which indicated some shenanigans might be afoot with Wulfe & Company and city council/the mayor's office. There was an open call for proposals(January 26, 2015 letter required all redevelopment proposals to be submitted by no later than March 12, 2015—45), only two of which were made; one by M.A.K. & one by Wulfe.

The timeline is hinky and indicates that Wulfe & Company might have had an inside track (22. On or before March 25, 2015, www.glendale180.com was updated to include an image that was contained within the Wulfe & Co. Proposal.

23. The GURA set a meeting for March 30, 2015, to select a redevelopment proposal for the “Riverwalk Urban Renewal Area” (the “March 30, 2015 GURA Meeting”).)
and the open call for proposals was only for show.

I saw that, too. The more I look, the more I wonder if either side is being honest. Wish someone in that area could post some pics of the location. Might help us see more of what's really happening; condition of the businesses there, what's actually there, and so forth.

That piece makes it seem like the family that own MAK is hateful bigots for calling in the Oathkeepers. Oathkeepers seem to be interested in this because the city is trying to screw over the Khologhy's (MAK/rug store owners).

Make a little more sense now?

A bit. Saw some comments to that effect, as well. I want to know what it is about the MAK proposal that people are protesting, and how it's different from the other proposal. Are there worries because the MAK people are Iranian? Is there really a strip club there, and a weed store?

Still looking like a case of both sides stirring things up, and none of that explains the FBI involvement. Two sides fighting for the space, I can see, with all sorts of shenanigans. The FBI stepping in? Just weird!! I'd assume the PI guy is a fed, of some sort, but why? Why harass people posting comments in a newspaper? Were there things said that aren't being reported, maybe? Local FBI acting alone?

There is something about all this we still don't know.

Oddly, that case of the guy with all the guns, and the disappearing women, and all that, popped into my head. No idea WHY.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Wish someone in that area could post some pics of the location. Might help us see more of what's really happening; condition of the businesses there, what's actually there, and so forth.

Based upon information in the story and posted within this thread, I found the area easily:

Here is a 3d google map view of the area in question:

Google Map Link

The yellow circle is the rug store, the red circle is Shotgun Willy's (the strip club's new location)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"Re"-development.

Read that new development, of by and for bigger business. Bigger than you. Imminent domain, strip malls, thousands of parking places…

Your community has been deemed appropriate corridor to make money you won't get any of. Hell, we won't even hire you or your kids to run it.

This commercial has been approved by the Federal Government.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

My initial thought with the FBI stepping in a springing the Private Eye was that the Private Eye was an informant for the FBI..But if that was the case they blew his cover the minute the local PD explained the FBI sprung him..He is outed, useless and potentially in danger..so they have no value in continuing to play dumb and not explain there involvement? Also would not explain why the FBI called up the people the Private eye visited and asked why they reported it to the police? This would also mean the FBI is investigating this rug dealer?

edit on 27-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Just tried to post the story to their page once more with the very same result. My post shows briefly in the sideline of "visitor posts," with my comment asking for more information on the story, but then as soon as I refresh the page, it is gone.

Going to try to link another story on the same page and see what happens there.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Wish someone in that area could post some pics of the location. Might help us see more of what's really happening; condition of the businesses there, what's actually there, and so forth.

Based upon information in the story and posted within this thread, I found the area easily:

Here is a 3d google map view of the area in question:

Google Map Link

The yellow circle is the rug store, the red circle is Shotgun Willy's (the strip club's new location)

====

NOW I GET IT !!!!

Shotgun Willy's is a STRIP CLUB !!!

Probably visited by MANY gangsters, bikers, seedy types
and "Businessmen" who probably need a RICO statute
applied to them....THE REASON why the FBI said don't
press charges is that Shotgun Willy's business is probably
a MAJOR SPY SITE for the FBI and they NEED its premises
to do surveillance for FEDERAL LEVEL cases.

This Rug Dealer development would THREATEN to derail
a probably longstanding ability of the FBI and OTHER
federal agencies to keep tabs on the criminal underworld
for probably the entire western part of the U.S.

Strip clubs are HEAVILY FAVOURED by the underworld
for their ability to meet in a relatively discreet location
and later-on enjoy some drinks, drugs and plain-old
sexual liasons with the "Dance Staff"!

YOUR PHOTO NOW BREAKS THIS CASE
WIDE OPEN as the the reason WHY the
FBI doesn't want any further investigations!

edit on 2016/5/27 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

My initial thought with the FBI stepping in a springing the Private Eye was that the Private Eye was an informant for the FBI..But if that was the case they blew his cover the minute the local PD explained the FBI sprung him..He is outed, useless and potentially in danger..so they have no value in continuing to play dumb and not explain there involvement? Also would not explain why the FBI called up the people the Private eye visited and asked why they reported it to the police? This would also mean the FBI is investigating this rug dealer?

I think that is a very plausible reasoning; the rug dealer is under investigation, and the FBI made the cops let the PI go so they could trail him etc?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

This makes a lot of sense.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

An excellent deduction... (eta Stargatesg7's that is... no offense!)

that is even likely.

edit on 5/27/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

IMHO, the fake PI was also an FBI agent.

Once he was found out, the FBI did away with the middle man and went to threatening citizens directly.

Just another day in the life of government goons doing their job: terrorizing Americans.

Ron Paul: get rid of the NSA, CIA, FBI, TSA, IRS etc.

Ron Paul:

Abolish CIA & NSA

The last one to try that was John F. Kennedy

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I agree; it makes no sense to spring him int hat fashion, if he was working with them. Stepping in and taking him into custody, claiming he was wanted for whatever, would have worked a lot better. The only thing that makes much sense is if this was some sort of test, to see how people and local police would react, and even that doesn't seem to completely fit. Seems like they are there to cover the interests of the rug shop owners, who are Iranian, which is very weird. The claimed connection to the Oathkeepers just adds to the weirdness.

Maybe, just maybe, the whole thing is an elaborate game, set up to gain sympathy for that group, because someone in the government wants their development, for whatever reason. Maybe the people "harassed" are players as well. That, to me, makes a little more sense.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for that! Not as good as a current street pic, but it's something! The area actually does look a bit "blighted" from what we can see in the picture. hat the rug shop group wants to keep the strip club seems more than a little weird to me as well. Hardly the sort of thing most folks want in a nice new shopping area! I know I wouldn't want that. Worked in a hotel for a fee years, and a "gentlemen's club" opened up nearby. NOT common for the area, and the owners of the hotel decided to give a special rate to the dancers. These "ladies" would come in and pay with dollar bills. Totally disgusting, having to handle that money, knowing where it had been. They weren't good guests, either.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've read through all the different news reports. It looks like these Iranian rug shop owners were property and land speculators. They bought up five acres of wasteland and for most the time just used a small amount for their store. Then they decided to go big time with the condo unit. This gives the city ideas and they decide to clean up the area by building a new retail development, which would mean the end to the strip club.

If the mega condo unit were built, that would probably be for wealthy international investors and the strip club would have a lot more business.

But if the city were to win, then that would be for local residents.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join