It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA asks Iran to fear American "mountain men" and "swamp folks"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Never know Charlie might just show up here He's not real shy.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420
Guys like this give whatever organization they're associated with a bad name.

Oh, I think the NRA is way ahead of him on this...LOL

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I would love to see an ats member wrestle an alligator out of a swamp.

Heck. Challenge us to a grown up sport. We leave gator wrestling to our 10 year olds

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This message was meant for the terrorist. See , down here we dont play around with the bad guys. We dont say "oh, poor pitiful misguided terrorist". We believe evil is evil. Period.
At least CD gave em a warning. A warning they best heed. Dont bring that terrorist sh>> down here. It aint gonna turn out pretty. We dont like cleaning up messes.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This message was meant for the terrorist. See , down here we dont play around with the bad guys. We dont say "oh, poor pitiful misguided terrorist". We believe evil is evil. Period.
At least CD gave em a warning. A warning they best heed. Dont bring that terrorist sh>> down here. It aint gonna turn out pretty. We dont like cleaning up messes.

Only problem is that CD is an ignorant redneck with no clue how life really works. LOL

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Only problem is that CD is an ignorant redneck with no clue how life really works. LOL

Rather than just name calling , got any proof of the above statement ? See , we like being called rednecks . Distinguishes us from the others so willing to cast aside everything good in the world.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Wait...do we really have actual Swamp People™ or is he talking about lowercase swamp people? If he means the slow-walking green/slimy ones. Yeah, I wouldn't mess with 'Murica either wot with dem dere Swamp People murkin' about.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I hope CD puts his money where his mouth is when we put boots on the ground when we invade Iran and joins up this time.

He had a chicken**** deferment when some of us were in Nam. Tough guy just runnin his mouth...All hat, no cattle....

boards.straightdope.com...
edit on 25-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
removed

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
removed

And your "hero" credentials are....?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't see why he's coming in for such heat on this.
Probably saying what a lot of folks think, isn't he? Especially, I'd guess NRA members.
It struck me as just a bit of a feel good thing, albeit with a dig at the current president, but I've read far worse on these boards about him and every single person hoping to be the next one.

Besides, that was one heck of a song

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Rather than just name calling , got any proof of the above statement ? See , we like being called rednecks . Distinguishes us from the others so willing to cast aside everything good in the world.

He's just a little out there. It's one thing to be a redneck. I love dogs, monster trucks, football, BBQs, Guns, Rivers and boats and camping and hiking, and America and Corn on the Cob and living in the country...Country music and beer not so much, but I still consider myself a redneck!

But I don't spout off about "rag heads" whatever that means...is he insulting Sikhs from India too? Or what about US Veterans riding harleys and wearing "Rags" I mean Bandanas on their heads? And I don't get all crazy thinking Obama has ruined this country. And I don't have blinders on thinking that only liberals and democrats and the left are ruining this country. He doesn't ever seem to see any problems with the Republicans? That's how you can tell someone is ignorant. He should read more.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It's one thing to be a redneck. I love dogs, monster trucks, football, BBQs, Guns, Rivers and boats and camping and hiking, and America and Corn on the Cob and living in the country...Country music and beer not so much, but I still consider myself a redneck!

I used the term redneck as a pejorative in this forum, and got righteously schooled on it. I appreciated being straightened out on the matter, and I don't do it any more.

And for all you rednecks, 'pejorative' means "a word expressing contempt or disapproval."

OK, my bad.

(Still don't see the Red Green connection, though.)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
But as usual the NRA wouldn't be sending any messages agaisnt the Saudis regime.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

charile daniels I like his music its the first time Ive heard him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join