It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick to the Bone from the Mandela Effect

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

you find it dumb that I find it stupid.... isn't that a paradox... Well I find myself also very stupid for misremembering a large part of my childhood.... That's why I choose an alternative , that might explain this 'Simulated Reality' . on the otherhand computer memory is also faulty and it has also proven that the past has been manipulated more than once...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Sick to the bone?
I remember it as sick to the stomach. Or, is that the Mandela effect?
Only joking.
I thought i had one on a record i used to listen to.
I'm a lot older now. And, it seems. Going a little deaf.
I turned it up. And it was still there. LOL.
No Mandela effect for me.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well my friend, you have touched on something I have been wondering about all my life. If the multiverse doe exist, it means each dream is real, even if your brain is making it up, somewhere out there is the real happening of your dream. A different life through the same eyes as I call it. I have my own ME to deal with.

I believe that the easiest conciseness to communicate with would be your own, that's why most of our dreams are through our own eyes.

I believe that certain people's conciseness will draw you in like a magnet due to other universes having already established contact between your and their conciseness. I agree with reality being a matrix, we're closed to the things we don't believe but constants seem to work differently...

I think we're all in one place at the same time looking through different holes, maybe the same hole just showing a different picture

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

you find it dumb that I find it stupid.... isn't that a paradox.

you originally said...

stupid if intelligent people misremember basic stuff.

You cant call intelligent people stupid just because they forget some things; if you can't see what you did there then I have to conclude you may not have a faulty memory, but from your posts you certainly are stupid in equating intelligence with memory.

Enough said

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Couldn't agree more. Too many people ignore how faulty our memories are. I, myself, have "memories" that I know never happened. I just herd stories repeated enough, at a young enough age, that I created a scene in my mind for the event.

The mind is an interesting thing.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

oh... yeah.. I don't find intelligent people stupid but I find it stupid when people forget basic stuff. The stupid before the 'if' condition is refering to the forgetting of basic stuf not the people themselves.

Enough Said.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Having lived through early indoctrination into Fundamentalist Christianity, and then escaping by running through the Wonderland of New Age/Alternate Religions/Magick etc. I can tell you this, although anecdotally:

Guard your reality function if it's working. If you get up every day, go to work, pay your bills, love your friends and family and pets, and don't spend any more time than any of us do in the Existential Pits of Doom ... hang on to that world-view with everything you have.

The nature of human reality (and by this, I mean the virtual map in our minds) is malleable. Screwing around with the basic definitions of "actual" "imaginary" "illusory" "mind-based" "temporal" "material" etc. creates a ... "temporary head space" in which things can seem to happen in an acausal or deeply "interconnected" way.

I think I may have fallen foul to this recently. This Mandela Effect thing has taken me on a wild ride. Been making connections which led me back to having to face up to aspects about myself. Feeling like a singularly is quite hellish.
As always the thing I've got out of it is "You know what you should be doing. Care for your loved ones. Live life. Stop trying to work it out."

Although I find ME interesting, I too will be not putting as much energy into it from now on.
edit on 25 5 1616 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's a fad , they come and go.
Ignore it and eventually it will go away , then the next fad will start.

Silly season has come early this year.

It is unfortunately a bit of a fad now and muddled with a bunch of people that have no idea what they are saying. But mandela events are very real. Independent of any current trend. And reality is not what you think. Even leading physicists will concur with that. You know, science. Quantum physics. CERN. Multi-universes and unseen dimensions. Not,weird conspiracy, but directly from science. The people that think of reality in the solid classical view arent much different than flat earthers.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I share your perspective. I've been trying to use the theory behind quantum physics to puzzle this out. One thing is for sure, science hasn't yet touched on the conciseness and how it happens/works. I've always been a firm believer that the material world exists because the conciseness exists, not the other way around.

We've seen what observers can do to experiments. In this world we are the observers.
We've seen the effects of directed conciseness on experiments.
We have a lot of gaps to fill..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

What's "directed conciseness"?
And if you mean the observer is what makes the electron wave collapse in the double slit experiment: no wonder you misremember things...
The Mandela effect is just happening to people who have issues to accept they're not as smart as they think they are.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Hang on, what's this about C3PO and a silver leg?

I'm not a massive SW fan but I'm pretty sure C3PO is all gold. I YouTubed a "SW: New Hope" clip to check and sure enough he is gold all over. Do you mean he has a silver leg in the prequels? the new film? or that your action figure had an incorrectly silver leg?

I wish I could experience some Mandella Effects lol, not something like a movie scene being wrong but a big one like say a major building in the town I live in suddenly being somewhere else, or the capaital city of the UK being not London all of a sudden.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe

Sick to the bone?
I remember it as sick to the stomach. Or, is that the Mandela effect?

See for me it was "sick to the back teeth"

Man... this Mandela stuff is cray cray....

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

translators that can't translate basic stuff like the title of a series

As an aside, translators have to choose titles (and expressions) that will be meaningful for their target audience. Some idioms don't translate well, and some words carry the wrong connotation. The 1960s British TV series "The Avengers" was called "With Charm, A Smile, And An Umbrella" in Germany because a direct translation would evoke memories of the Nazi era.

I agree but it was: "with umbrella, charm and melon" [melon being the German word for Bowler hat]
"Mit Schirm, charme und Melone".

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

no my C3po had no silver leg (played 4 year with a actionfigure), but now... well look it up. Apperantly it had always a silverleg that is something I just don't understand ??

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: Vasteel

no my C3po had no silver leg (played 4 year with a actionfigure), but now... well look it up. Apperantly it had always a silverleg that is something I just don't understand ??

Right, the action figure has a silver leg if you look it up now? Not the C3PO in the film?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
May be spiritual phenomena you're experiencing.. this would fit into most esoteric models of reality.

You may be experiencing psychosis or you may be experiencing fortean phenomena. There could be any number of explanations from an alternative/spiritual perspective.

Timeline shifts, entities messing with your perception, ET's having fun. When you experience crap like this, it loses its gravitas after a while unless the experience is especially bombastic. I'm dead tired of it at this point. I wish I could live a normal life but I was denied that.

# you entities! With your mind games and your hints and your worthless secrets.. It's not worth a damned thing. Just another day in "Wonderland"..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ever wondered if every person has one spirit and depending upon how the spirit feels makes it jump from one alternate reality host body to another one of their clones ?

Or are we just brains wired into a matrix that feeds us electric impulses that allow every brain to create their own reality ?

Is it a Matrix of real spirits or your spirit surrounded by computer AI bots ?

Remember, the Archons feed off fear, so as you get happy and have a good day, that is when their Matrix has to shift you into another reality where they pile the cr@p down your throat again.
Example: everything was going fine for the heros in the Matrix until they altered the building's structure.

i am sure many parallel Matrix's have nuked themselves since this February because ATS feedback seems to be populated now with avatar-less (AI Bot) agent Smiths.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Just another day in "Wonderland"..

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Hi ,

Kinda interesting , I fully dig the AI theory. Some people just 'feel' like empty shells , agree with anything and and don't seem to enjoy anything.

i am sure many parallel Matrix's have nuked themselves since this February

Curious What has happened in February ?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Hi ,

About 2 months ago I started to investigate the Mandela effect.
As a result I became 'sick to the bone'.
I don't know what it is but it can be very dangerous to go down that rabbithole.

Here is my story...

My own personal 'misremembering' is C3PO (starwars) and his famous silverleg. Well we all remember him/it having the silverleg isn't it ? Well I DONT REMEMBER THIS. Which was kinda weird because I had as child (8) an action figure and posters on my room and I made my father drive 800 kilometers to see him in person (was somewhere in Keulen). To make a long story short I found several other ME events. Is it simple misremembering ? Is that even possible ?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

edit on 5/27/2016 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join