It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will OBAMA disclose?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

He already did in response to Stephen Bassett's petition in 2011.

Thank you for signing the petition asking the Obama Administration to acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth. The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye. However, that doesn't mean the subject of life outside our planet isn't being discussed or explored. In fact, there are a number of projects working toward the goal of understanding if life can or does exist off Earth.
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

Bassett didn't like the answer so he ignored it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I believe that Obama will do ufo disclosure this year. I know people will be afraid about it and will be hard but I think mankind is ready .

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
0val office occupier #44 will most likely issue an Executive Order that reveals any bias against the 'Tranny' Alien Entities will result in a 2 year arrest of the Pale Christian bigot, to re-educate the antagonist in the opposing Desert religion

Obama is more focused on securing the UN leadership for the purpose of disarming the gun owners in America...
although slick willy is reported to be of high interest in the same UN position if Hillary is president #45

to be precise, Pope Fran-sis will be the provider of the historic 'disclosure' announcement... of course Fran-sis might make a joint 'disclosure' with both the Russian Orthodox leader and the cadre of the foremost/Acknowledged Muslim-Islamic Imams

the Mount Graham observatory in AZ will be the long-distance carrier of proof of Alien intelligences who will announce their arrival on Earth at a specified date/place---- all this provided by the Vatican resources at Mt Graham
edit on th31146420434225252016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That has always been the official awnser by the the U.S. government. I haven't heard of anything that would suggest a sudden change in policy.

Is there any good evidence that disclosure will happen? The U.S. government is still as secretive as ever.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Is there any good evidence that disclosure will happen?

Is there any evidence that there's anything to disclose , other than the statement above ?
As I see it the problem with disclosure is it's only disclosure if it's what you want to hear , which is why Stephen Bassett is 85% sure that Obama will contradict himself and admit ET knowledge.

I believe the only disclosure will be when they turn up , it won't come from any government.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't think Obama can disclose something he doesn't know, he is not in "loop"
last POTUS to know was Eisenhower.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
In my dreams he will...

I'm 22 years old and have already accepted that I sadly am unlikely to see disclosure, if there is anything to disclose, in my life time.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Likely just more hot air..

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don`t believe any president has been told the truth about UFO`s. The way the military and intelligene agencies get around having to tell the president about UFO`s is that UFO`s have been deemed to NOT be a security threat to the U.S. therefore the commander in chief (the president) doesn`t have a need to know the truth about UFO`s.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Sorry, there's absolutely nothing to reveal. Aliens are a fantasy made up by fanciful dreamers and movies and TV shows.

HTH.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

How could you "absolutely" know that unless youve had the highest access to information in the american government?

Seems very close minded.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

If that's the case then I'd say the last POTUS to know would have been George Bush Sr , if anybody holds the keys to the secrets it's him.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MadhatterTheGreat

It's worse than that, I think.

Even if actual alien craft in the skies over every major city in the world, during broad daylight hours, was confirmed, 1/3 of us wouldn't believe it because "the media is lying," and 1/3 wouldn't believe it because "project bluebeam" and / or "The Holy Bible," while the remaining third would shrug and say they figured aliens were real all along.

Net change: 0%.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I'd believe it , net change 100%

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He already did in response to Stephen Bassett's petition in 2011.

Thank you for signing the petition asking the Obama Administration to acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth. The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye. However, that doesn't mean the subject of life outside our planet isn't being discussed or explored. In fact, there are a number of projects working toward the goal of understanding if life can or does exist off Earth.
petitions.whitehouse.gov...

Bassett didn't like the answer so he ignored it.

That's because he knew it was a lie. Obama isn't cleared to know those secrets and never will be. Conservatives have always controlled the ET/UFO data and since Nixon there has never been any democrat given full details about it. Obama promised people a lot of things and the gullible keep believing he might, but he only says what they tell him to say. IE, CIA/NSA etc. but you already knew that.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The net is everyone. On a personal level, I'm positive such a scenario would change a lot of lives. It's just that none of them would be able to prove it to anyone else, thanks to the "it's all, like, your opinion, man." mentality we are drowning in.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

All I know is that I don't know , for years I believed I did know but now I just believe there are multiple answers to the UFO question but sadly none of them involve Extraterrestrials.

I may be wrong , I hope I am wrong but after the years I've been into this subject (deeply at one point) I have seen or read nothing that can convince me that ET are , or have been here in recent history.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
This is the only thing he will disclose..

iTruthSeeker

No need to disclose the obvious. I didnt vote for him, but understand the feel good story of his first election ... there is simply no excuse for the 2nd time.

To the disclosure point, if you can believe a liberal, I can only assume Podesta tried to get Obama to disclose and for whatever reason, he didnt. If a top level cabinet member couldnt convince him, and you know Podesta begged for it... why does anyone believe he will do it now?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

George Bush Sr was pretty well connected, its really hard to believe he doesnt know whats going on.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Maverick7

How could you "absolutely" know that unless youve had the highest access to information in the american government?

Seems very close minded.

Actually, I've spelled it out in various posts.

See, the problem is that well-meaning people who are trying to hypothesize about ET are stuck in the 'version' based on TV and movies and novels.

They think:
1. ET would hide. Nonsense. If they were 'here' we'd know it. They'd be set up no the Moon or Mars, in plain sight.

2. We can reverse engineer things. Nonsense. Without the 'means of production' we can't reverse engineer anything beyond a certain rudimentary level, and certainly not extremely advanced non-terrestrial tech.

3. If the military had any tech or info they'd have used it already and we don't see any evidence of this.

Yes, yes, it's possible that there is something to disclose, but what's the point. Say we had 'evidence' that there was a weird crash in the desert and maybe even a burnt body, but we knew nothing else. What's the point of saying 'oh, oh, it's ET, help!!'.

It could be earth-based stuff that one or the other gubmint has created and not disclosed and the burnt corpse could be a hybrid creature.

ET, IF, they ever come here is not going to tell us all about themselves, where they come from, what their true motives are and even though the gubmint makes out like they're smart, two agencies in the same building don't even share information.

On top of all that there are MANY, MANY hoaxers, including jerks like Corso and Streiber and the Rendlesham guys who have hoaxed so many thing that we will never be able to separate out the one iota of truth that is real. It's pointless.

edit on 31-5-2016 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join