It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Rioting And Vandalism (AGAIN), Breaks Out At Trump Rally By Protestors. Live Feed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

that black girl that got shoved from behind or the black guy that got sucker punched or the black guy that blitzed the trump protester, they all had cheap shots and sucker punches coming right, shows you what kind of cowards some of these trump supporters are. lewandowski assaulted a trump protester or was he not hired by trump?

1) Black girl was one of the ones being aggressive with them

2) I have no idea who you're talking about.

3) Lewandowski stopped a kid who was an agitator from pushing a girl who was in the row below him

Wrong again
edit on 167pm3110America/Chicago15CDT10America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Konduit

Trump supporters sucker punched protestors twice and Trump security roughed up several protestors and a Mexican American journalist and that's just off the top of my head, but nevermind that yeeehaw build that wall and ban all Muslims from entering u.s!!

Lol, too bad!

Twice?!! why I never...

I suppose we will see you at the next protest wearing a balaclava?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

half of the people at the chicago rally never even heard of soros

Did you personally poll them or are you just pulling numbers from the air?

i can't wait til one of you trump zombies comes here to say how full of crap i am, you guys remind me of george zimmerman supporters the man can do no wrong in your eyes! merica, build the wall,

Because i don't agree with your rhetoric then i am a Zombie?
You sound like one of those regressive leftists that froths at the mouth and shuts down peoples opinions if they do not concur with your own.

And on the topic of build the wall,i was an illegal immigrant in America for 10 years and knew that if i got deported it would be my own fault for over staying my visa in the first place and that's the difference here these violent ill tempered socially engineered social justice warriors do not have the ability to assess themselves and look at their own shortcomings so lash out and point the finger at everyone else be they illegal immigrants or not.

Take the Blue pill mate.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

a reply to: Konduit

Trump supporters sucker punched protestors twice and Trump security roughed up several protestors and a Mexican American journalist and that's just off the top of my head, but nevermind that yeeehaw build that wall and ban all Muslims from entering u.s!!

1) Roughed up people that were literally pushing people, in people's faces, destroying their signs, antagonizing them...at a PRIVATE rally.

2) Trump's security? Do you mean the cops or the Secret Service? None of them are hired by Trump.

3) If THAT is all you guys got, compared to what the ANTI Trump people have done, you're not gonna get very far.

that black girl that got shoved from behind or the black guy that got sucker punched or the black guy that blitzed the trump protester, they all had cheap shots and sucker punches coming right, shows you what kind of cowards some of these trump supporters are. lewandowski assaulted a trump protester or was he not hired by trump?

I think you should try taking both the red and blue pill, one of them ain't working.

Corry's charges were dropped.

but that stuff is worse than chicago?

How about the dude that rushed the stage?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I am sorry but how can you seriously criticize three or four violent trump supporters and joke that the violent protesters look lik a ncaa rally and wasn't bad. To any impartial viewer you have lost all credibility.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Social justice warrior, regressive leftist? I consider myself a moderate. The Trump zombies are the ones who think Trump can do no wrong, bankruptcies, hiring illegals, funding the Clintons, sending jobs to China, but it's all good build the wall and elect a reality show star to be president.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: southbeach

Soros funded them in Chicago.
Soros funds Black Lives Matter.
A known Nazi collaborator that has had his hands in funding civil wars in Europe,yeah I'm sure his intentions are good by getting involved in these anti Trump protests.

Could it be Trump is the real deal and these toxic elements like him and Kissinger that have have had their hands dripping in blood for decades to consolidate power wealth and money into as few hands as possible are now seeing the jig is up and they could be sat inside a jail cell if Trump unravels their treachery as President.

And aside from that if I was a Vegetarian and you ate Steak at your house do you think it would be your fault if I bricked your windows?
Your idealology is warped.

half of the people at the chicago rally never even heard of soros, can't you trump supporters admit that he is the most hated man in politics and thats why he has so many protesters everywhere he goes?

trump complains about china yet he is the only candidate that shipped jobs to china, he complains about illegal aliens yet he is the only candidate to hire illegals, claims to be a master businessman yet went bankrupt 4 times, claims to hate hillary yet invited them to his wedding.

i can't wait til one of you trump zombies comes here to say how full of crap i am, you guys remind me of george zimmerman supporters the man can do no wrong in your eyes! merica, build the wall, ban muslims, make america great again!!!!

1) A contractor HE hired, hired Illegals, over 30 years ago. And it was a handful.

2) Trump did not "go bankrupt" 4 times. You don't have a clue of what you're trying to convey.

3 ) He didn't even want Hillary at his wedding. And it was strictly a formality because she was the New York Senator at the time.

4) You are full of crap.

5) Yes, the wall will be built

1. trump had illegal aliens working for his company, for a man so against illegal immigration you think he would have stricter hiring standards in practice.

2. 4 of trumps businesses filed for bankruptcy.

3. he funded the clintons for years and used to be a democrat for petes sake.

4. you are blinded by the light of that raccoon toupee wearing reality star.

5. if you build it they will come.

6. trump didn't ship jobs overseas? who makes trump suits?

edit on 25-5-2016 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I am sorry but how can you seriously criticize three or four violent trump supporters and joke that the violent protesters look lik a ncaa rally and wasn't bad. To any impartial viewer you have lost all credibility.

i was more criticizing trump supporters blowing the trump protests out of proportion, i've seen worse crimes after a college sports game. trump supporters cheap shot people but thats ok, the chicago protests were tame in comparison and yet people on here were calling the protesters brownshirts, give me a break. trump made his bed now he can lie in it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Are you purchasing your canadien property for the coming years?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

why would i? this is my country why would i run, these colors don't run!!! mericuh!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

a reply to: rollanotherone

why would i? this is my country why would i run, these colors don't run!!! mericuh!!!

Uh huh. Typical.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I think you should try taking both the red and blue pill, one of them ain't working

American Politics is the matrix.

Only there's no Morpheus to take us out of it, and to zion.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I have to say there have been few threads that have displayed the desperation of an anti-Trumper more conclusively than this one... it's so very amusing. All the general sensational MSM themes are here, none of them true of course, but a regurgitation of the story lines that were supposed to take Trump down but just made him stronger.

The sound of an anti-Trumper spinning in desperation is now the exact same sound as a baby crying.

edit on 26/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What about the gentleman who sucker punched the black fellow at a trump rally and stated next time they should kill him? Or Trump telling violent people at his rallies he would pay their legal fees? Did you miss that? It happened.

a reply to: UKTruth

edit on 26-5-2016 by Nickisup13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Those who support hopeless lost causes rapidly become desperate and violent.

If you can't defeat them in debate, if you can't win popular support then kill those who stand against you.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

But. But. Racist.... Sexist..... Hateful misogynist.... Islmamaphobe..... Triggered.

Yup. Add to that at least here on ATS (where name calling isn't permitted)

Homophobic
Intolerant
Hillbilly
Redneck
Stupid
Dump
Ignorant
Retarded
and on, and on, and on.

How these people who do nothing but attack, call names, lie, provide half-truths knowingly, are intolerant of the right, ignorant to science while talking trans but all science on climate change, etc....get away with calling themselves progressive is beyond me. In our world, the most intolerant use the word intolerant the most. The most racist call others racist and the ignorant? Well...you get the idea.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

But. But. Racist.... Sexist..... Hateful misogynist.... Islmamaphobe..... Triggered.

Couldn't someone waving around a Mexican flag get called an Americanphobe ?

Good point! So these people waving a Mexican flag are fine. But if I go to Mexico and wave an American flag...what happens? Hell...the left barely lets us fly an American flag in frickin AMERICA!!!! But they are tolerant...fair...and believe in equality??? What a crock of crap. GOD I HATE LIARS!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickisup13
What about the gentleman who sucker punched the black fellow at a trump rally and stated next time they should kill him? Or Trump telling violent people at his rallies he would pay their legal fees? Did you miss that? It happened.

a reply to: UKTruth

Just the kind of crying I was talking about.
There is so little violence from Trump supporters, you anti-Trumpers are STILL talking about an incident that happened months ago. Focus on the violence and the hatred coming from the vermin who are agitating at Trump rallies and you'll be back in the land of reality.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well, the way I see it, you once had G.W.Bush, the most disliked US President ever, but, all he had to deal with was a tennis ball, an egg, and a pair of flying shoes.

Here we have Trump, and there are protests and riots, and stage invasions etc; and he's not even a President yet!

Is this not saying something? regardless of who is throwing punches and getting physical.. we don't really know who those people actually are anyway, even so it doesn't look so good an outlook for a Trump Presidency should it come to pass, there could be more than Trump's huuuge wall going up.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: southbeach

Social justice warrior, regressive leftist? I consider myself a moderate. The Trump zombies are the ones who think Trump can do no wrong, bankruptcies, hiring illegals, funding the Clintons, sending jobs to China, but it's all good build the wall and elect a reality show star to be president.

have you ever stopped to think that those things you're accusing him of have been either debunked or are straw man arguments.

Your posts read like Propaganda at this point
edit on 608am3108America/Chicago15CDT08America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join