It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minority Report has just begun

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: eisegesis

Another good reason.................to stay home!
yah that's why living in the freaking middle of nowhere comes in handy. Although my town is being called a model for local agenda 21 there's still fewer cameras in the wilderness.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

My brain tickles at this...

Is it this?

This 5200mm prime lens is the world largest known SLR lens.

One of the biggest limitation back then was the disk space

How much storage does that Utah data center have again?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

A lot of storage

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Maybe a yotta storage?

Here is an intersting bit from an abstract:

Is it possible to ‘read’ the mind, for one human being to know what another is thinking or feeling, their beliefs and intentions. And if I can read your mind, how about others – could our authorities, in the criminal justice system or the security services? Some developments in contemporary neuroscience suggest the answer to this question is ‘yes’. While philosophers continue to debate the mind-brain problem, a range of novel technologies of brain imaging have been used to argue that specific mental states, and even specific thoughts, can be identified by characteristic patterns of brain activation; this has led some to propose their use in practices ranging from lie detection and security screening to the assessment of brain activity in persons in persistent vegetative states.

This rabbit hole has lots or places to look if one is so inclined.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No it wasnt that one, I had seen that one before as well. Very cool as well.

I tried looking for it but haven't found it yet.

A news station did the interview with the guy who invented it and he said it was getting attention from the DOD for obvious reasons.

I will keep looking but no luck yet.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I knew it! I was always sure that I could tell if a person was a pervert, or any other trait by just looking at their face. My mother (God rest her soul) used to tell me I was being judgmental. For instance, I know that those Young Turks in the video are gay terrorists that practice Satanism in the evenings and on Saturday. I also know Obama is transsexual pathological liar with a restrained compulsion toward pedophilia. Oh geez, now they are talking about pedophilia in the video. I knew it!

I feel free to judge again! :-)

(tongue firmly in cheek)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join