It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Again?...

Transgender People

Cross-dressers: A person who dresses in clothes traditionally associated with persons of the “opposite” gender. (Formerly known as Transvestites) Cross-dressers are the largest subgroup of Transgender people. Most cross-dressers are heterosexual men, though a number of other men and women cross-dress as well.

www.csuohio.edu...

Transgenders are defined by gender identity and not by sexual orientation... Most transgenders are heterosexuals but they see their gender identity as female. A lot of transgenders can be married with women and have children, and are attracted sexually by women.

You are confusing gender identity with sexual orientation.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Heck, here directly from a transexual website so you can understand the difference.

Frequently Asked Questions
Are transgender people the same as gay/lesbian people?

No. Transgender is about gender identity and gender expression where as gay, lesbian, bisexual, and heterosexual/straight is about sexual orientation, which is emotional and physical attraction to others.
While transgender people are sometimes assumed to be gay or lesbian based on stereotypes about gay men and lesbians, the terms are not interchangeable. Transgender people also have a sexual orientation, just as everyone else in society, which can be heterosexual (straight), bisexual, or gay or lesbian.

www.transpeoplespeak.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Gender identity and sexual orientation are not mutually inclusive. Transgender people can be heterosexual even when part of them is defined in their head as being "feminine". The largest group of transgenders is those whose gender identity is to "sometimes" or at all times to wear female clothes, but it doesn't make them any less attracted to women.

Of course there are transgenders who are also bisexual, and there are those whose sexual orientation is just towards males. The majority of them are however still attracted to women. People with male organs should not be allowed in women's restroom. Even transgenders who are going through hormone therapy still have their male organs which still release male hormones, and with a confused mind "some of them" could still sexually attack women and children.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
People with male organs should not be allowed in women's restroom. Even transgenders who are going through hormone therapy still have their male organs which still release male hormones, and with a confused mind "some of them" could still sexually attack women and children.

What? OMG

Just as any males "some of them" would sexually attack...then why would anyone want to discriminate against a group of people for no reason?
edit on 3-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

... and with a confused mind "some of them" could still sexually attack women and children.

How does that explain the VAST percentage of pedophiles to date that have NOT been transgenders? And, those that have sexually attacked children actually were in the restroom appropriate for their physical "equipment". Sexual predators come from ALL walks of life. And the highest percentage are from relatives and trusted members of society (clergy, coaches, etc...). This practice is already illegal, regardless of anyone's perceived gender.

edit on 6/3/2016 by Krakatoa because: Mandela Effect

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Where is your proof of a majority of trans people that sexually prefer the opposite of their birth sex?

You keep saying that, but I haven't seen any stats or proof, making it seem like you are piling it out of your @$$.

I'm not saying they don't exist, but you said majority...so that means greater than 50% of trans men still prefer women.

Seems to me only a couple percent of the population identify as trans and only a fraction of them would also be gay/bi. Making the actual number of trans sexual, lesbians almost nothing.

I'm gonna try and find actual facts, cause I don't buy your assumption..

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I can understand if a male transgenders into a female but is only interested in males can call themselves straight and same with females who transgender into males who are only attracted to females.

It is not our place to judge them or decide if they are gay, straight or bi anyway.

It is beyond me to understand why some miserable people want to waste their time away nagging about the sex/love life of people they do not know!

edit on 3-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

So, just because unfortunately rapes do occur, it is ok to make it easier for rapists, or child molesters to do so?
And what about women's right to be a safe area with no males in their restroom and lockers... That right has somehow disappeared?...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

And what about women's right to be a safe area with no males in their restroom and lockers... That right has somehow disappeared?...

Asked before but got no answer. Are you serious about the safe areas or are you being sarcastic and actually being critical about other "safe areas"?

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

So, just because unfortunately rapes do occur, it is ok to make it easier for rapists, or child molesters to do so?

There NEVER has been that guarantee....ever, anywhere. It is an illusion to think we can be 100% safe. It is all a case of risk assessment and management. Having situational awareness and knowing ahead of time how to handle yourself in uncomfortable situations is the key. And TEACHING children this is the responsibility of a parent. And, using children as a rallying cry is really a low blow when the statistics on that demographic are so small in this area it is almost non-existent. You have a better chance of your child being sexually abused playing organized sports, or going to church than you do in a public restroom.

People need to get a grip on their emotions and wild imaginations. These are the EXACT same reactions and arguments used against integrated bathrooms and allowing non-whites into "white only" bathrooms.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Where is your proof of a majority of trans people that sexually prefer the opposite of their birth sex?

You keep saying that, but I haven't seen any stats or proof, making it seem like you are piling it out of your @$$.

Are you really that blind? I posted twice already the link showing the majority of transgenders are heterosexual even though they see their gender identity as part female...

Here it is again for the "blind people".

Transgender People

Cross-dressers: A person who dresses in clothes traditionally associated with persons of the “opposite” gender. (Formerly known as Transvestites) Cross-dressers are the largest subgroup of Transgender people. Most cross-dressers are heterosexual men, though a number of other men and women cross-dress as well.

www.csuohio.edu...

Here is another.

Sexual Orientation
One third of respondents (32%, n = 1120) reported that their sexual orientation is bisexual, and 30% (n = 1029) identified as heterosexual. Sixteen percent (n = 567) identifiedOther”, which include but are not limited toa mix of asexual, gay, and heterosexual”, “ambivalent”, “attracted to genderqueer people”, “autobisexual”, “bisexual when dressed in female clothes otherwise heterosexual”, “pansexual”, “queer”, and “transgender lesbian.” Twelve percent identified as lesbian, four percent identified as gay, and five percent identified as asexual. One percent of respondents (n=26) did not respond to the question.

www.umass.edu...

32% bisexual would of course include both male and female. Others informed a mix which also includes heterosexual. 30% straight out said they were heterosexual.

But the above survey does not take into account the fact that most cross-dressers are heterosexual, and cross-dressers are considered as transgender even thou most are heterosexual. Cross-dressers are the largest group of transgender people.

To clarify Suzanne Grubb's answer: current research shows that male crossdressers (who identify themselves as male) consider themselves to be heterosexual (attracted to females) in about 90% of the cases (depends on the sample), and 10% self-label themselves as bisexual/bi-curious/homosexual/asexual. Such percentages are consistent with those who identify themselves as male (whether they are crossdressers or not). In other words, sexual orientation in male crossdressers follows the same general distribution as in male non-crossdressers.

www.quora.com...

edit on 3-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So, no stats to prove that passing non-discrimination laws brings more crime to bathrooms. I didn't think so. Maybe rapes might increase by, say... 0.3%? That percentage is nothing to bother about, I hear.

I actually just read your response...

Let me get this straight... You are saying that even if such mandates does increase rapes, it's ok?... wow... Heck, an increase of rapes even if it's just 0.3% that's okay as long as all transgenders can use the restroom of their choice... according to "kaylaluv"...
It's obvious that because of PC and some people wanting to give rights to a small minority meanwhile taking away the rights of larger minorities, to these people "it's perfectly ok that more rapes would occur...

Transgenders are a minority, not even 1% of the population, but we are not talking just about transgenders who in their confusion might attack, or sexually molest women/females in a restroom. But the fact that because men, even those not dressed as women, can enter women's restrooms thanks to these mandates, this also would increase the percentage of sexual assaults and other heinous acts committed by heterosexual perverts.

Were there no cases of perverted men entering women's restrooms to attack a woman before? Of course there were, but in most of those cases those perverts waited until no one saw them get in, and until the woman was alone. But now because of these mandates these men don't have to wait until a woman is alone, or until no one notices them going into a bathroom. Now they can do so on plain sight of everyone...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

... (snipped for brevity only)...
Were there no cases of perverted men entering women's restrooms to attack a woman before? Of course there were, but in most of those cases those perverts waited until no one saw them get in, and until the woman was alone. But now because of these mandates these men don't have to wait until a woman is alone, or until no one notices them going into a bathroom. Now they can do so on plain sight of everyone...

And, as before, if they try to break an existing law by using that to sexually abuse, film, etc... the patrons of that room, they should be reported and apprehended. Then tried for their alleged crime. See, the ACTION'S you are so afraid of are already illegal. Again, it comes down to situational awareness and parent teaching children. For some, that might be difficult to do, but it is their JOB to do that. Their job is not to prevent someone who can (now legally) enter a restroom. Remember, that ACTION is really what you are fearful of, right? Not the access. Those actions are already ILLEGAL. Nothing you are advocating for will stop someone intent on the bad ACTION from doing that still. Yet now, people that were once afraid or prevented form using the restroom of their choice can now do so without fear (unless some vigilantes take the law into their own hands and assault them now).

This is an opportunity to TEACH, and LEARN, not a time to suppress and ignore the world around you. Change is difficult, and often scary. But, as we lived through the integration of bathroom for the colored, so will we endure and live through this. Education is the answer, not ignorance.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
It is not our place to judge them or decide if they are gay, straight or bi anyway.

It is beyond me to understand why some miserable people want to waste their time away nagging about the sex/love life of people they do not know!

Perhaps if you took the time to understand my point you would see I have stated many times that imo it's none of my business, or anyone else's what people do in private. But this issue goes beyond what people do in private. These mandates allow any man to enter women's restrooms and locker rooms.

This brings a lot of problems. First, as already shown many times the longest running research on transgender people who underwent sex reassignment show a higher risk of being violent, including towards women, of psychiatric morbidity, and suicidal behaviour than the rest of the population.

Conclusions

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Then, there is the fact that perverts will use this law to claim they should be able to go into women's restroom because they don't have to prove anything. They don't have to prove to be transgender, or to think they are a woman inside. There are already states implementing laws in which it is illegal to ask a person any question related to their sexual orientation, or why that man is in the women's restroom.
You Will be Made to Care: Washington State Makes it Illegal to Ask a Man What He is Doing in a Women’s Restroom

The private life of every person is private. But men being able to use women's restroom is not private... What about the privacy rights of women who do not want men in the bathroom, and locker room, etc?...

edit on 3-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The apprehensions will only occur after perverted men commit their acts...
These mandates by Obama and the left in general are only making it easier for women to be victims of violence, harrassment etc. What do you think will also occur more often to transgender people? There will also be an increase in violence towards transgender people because they all will be lumped together with the perverted men doing these acts.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The apprehensions will only occur after perverted men commit their acts...
These mandates by Obama and the left in general are only making it easier for women to be victims of violence, harrassment etc. What do you think will also occur more often to transgender people? There will also be an increase in violence towards transgender people because they all will be lumped together with the perverted men doing these acts.

Only in right wing world. Not one single pervert will be effected.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thought crime does not exist (yet). You cannot be charged if you do not break the law. Preemptive prosecution is what you are actually advocating here. Everyone presumed guilty.....no thanks. Not in MY country.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

riiight, and the right of women who don't want to be in a restroom, or locker room with a person with male organs?... Their rights don't matter in "your vision of the country" do them?...

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

riiight, and the right of women who don't want to be in a restroom, or locker room with a person with male organs?... Their rights don't matter in "your vision of the country" do them?...

That is their right to decide to succumb to baseless fear or stand up, put on their big girl panties, and not be crippled by fear. And, last I checked, most women go to the bathroom in herds already. And as for the children, they are usually accompanied by a parent or adult already, unless they are deemed mature enough to have situational awareness. And if they play sports or attend church alone they should have that already.

ETA: Oh, and I don't know what you do in public restrooms, but in the 50+ years I have been on the planet, and in the dozen or so countries I have visited, not once have I seen another set of "male organs" in there.

edit on 6/3/2016 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

That is their right to decide to succumb to baseless fear or stand up, put on their big girl panties, and not be crippled by fear. And, last I checked, most women go to the bathroom in herds already. And as for the children, they are usually accompanied by a parent or adult already, unless they are deemed mature enough to have situational awareness. And if they play sports or attend church alone they should have that already.

So in other words, exactly what you are saying is that their rights don't matter... That's exactly what you are saying... Nice country you want to live in huh?...
edit on 3-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join