It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes the level of evil to allow someone to choose a bathroom.. Have you been paying attention to the BS that's been going on since this law past? A grown man walks into a girls locker room and starts stripping.. The response by the people, they need to get used to seeing male genitailia...

Unbelievable the level we have sunk to..

I hope woman arm themselves , if a man tries anything with the woman in the bathroom.. I hope they shoot the thing off that seems to be an issue with these he, she's...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HooHaa

Have you been paying attention to the BS that's been going on since this law past?

What law?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HooHaa
Have you been paying attention to the BS that's been going on since this law past?

Did you read the post I was replying to?

Crazy bathroom tricks might be the new fad but dracu, annunaki, dark occult mesopotamian religion?

Hyperbole much?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You know what? The majority often trods on the rights of minorities.

And now some minorities want to trod on the rights of the majority...

Yeah, well. It didn't help the girl in the OP much, did it? Didn't help other victims of restroom assaults, has it? Feeling "secure" in a public restroom has not really been a prudent point of view for a long time. Criminals have been using public restrooms for a very long time.

But it made it harder for such people to do these atrocious acts... You want to make it easier for them?...

edit on 28-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

What law?

Stop being so coy. You know exactly Obama's mandate is a law. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to force schools to do his bidding.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I consider anyone supporting this to be very dark, who want to give their overlords for whomever they work for, access to women and children.

Women don't feel safe around many men, just so you know.

Girls don't want to see men in their private places at all, and it traumatizes them, that's if nothing happens.

Women and girls are not the sacrifice for this minority.

They can have a third can if they want, but men don't get to come into mine PERIOD!
edit on 28-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You know exactly Obama's mandate is a law. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to force schools to do his bidding.
The "law" is called Title IX and it dates from well before Obama was in office. But you still haven't read what the White House put out, have you?

And now some minorities want to trod on the rights of the majority...
Which rights are those?

But it made it harder for such people to do these atrocious acts
What made it harder? Did the guy in the OP have a hard time doing what he did?

You want to make it easier for them?...
No. Those acts are still a crime. The penalties are the same. Those penalties didn't stop if from happening, did they? You want to discriminate because of what might happen? You may want to rethink that.

edit on 5/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Wow, you surely are dellusional making up claims you can't prove... Post excerpts, proof, not posting a link that you haven't even read and then claim it says something entirely different.

link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I consider anyone supporting this to be very dark, who want to give their overlords for whomever they work for, access to women and children.

What kind of overlords would they be if they need to corner someone in a bathroom?

They can have a third can if they want, but men don't get to come into mine PERIOD!

They probably already have.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Which rights are those?

Humm, wow Phage... what rights?... the rights of females and minors to have their own safe space...

originally posted by: PhageWhat made it harder? Did the guy in the OP have a hard time doing what he did?

Because women and men who realized another man was trying to enter a women's restroom would do something about it. Either confronting that man, or calling the police... If they do it now, the police sends to jail the person pointing the fact that a man is going into a women's restroom...

No. Those acts are still a crime. The penalties are the same. Those penalties didn't stop if from happening, did they? You want to discriminate because of what might happen? You may want to rethink that.

After the fact... So you don't want to prevent people who might be mentally unstable from entering women's restrooms?... Are you mentally unstable Phage?... Or is this just a game for you huh Phage?...

edit on 28-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Humm, wow Phage... what rights?... the rights of females and minors to have their own safe space..
Your OP shows that public restrooms are not a "safe space", nor have they ever been.

If they do it now, the police send to jail the person pointing the fact that a man is going into a women's restroom...
No. A security guard was arrested for physically removing a transgendered person from a restroom.

So you don't want to prevent people who might be mentally unstable from entering women's restrooms?.
What has stopped mentally unstable people from entering women's restrooms (or mens' for that matter)? Nothing. What has changed in that regard? Nothing.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Women don't feel safe around many men, just so you know. WRONG

Girls don't want to see men in their private places at all, and it traumatizes them, that's if nothing happens. I believe you're confusing trans women and men. The two aren't necessarily the same.

Women and girls are not the sacrifice for this minority. Nobody is being asked to "sacrifice" anything for transgender people.

They can have a third can if they want, but men don't get to come into mine PERIOD! Men aren't allowed to use the ladies room. I don't see the relevance of your claims.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Which rights are those?

Let me give you an example Phage, since you seem completely oblivious to this fact.

Man-splaining Is No Excuse For Invading Girls’ Locker Rooms
The 150 Missouri girls who walked out of their locker room when a young man barged in, insisting hes a woman, are courageous and deserve admiration, not man-splaining.

One hundred and fifty students at a high school in Missouri are braver than I am. Up until now, I have not really shared how politically incorrect I am: I refuse to use pronouns of someone’s choosing. If a man was born a man, I will call himheand vice versa for a woman.

While I’ve been told I should use a pronoun of one’s choosing out of respect and kindness, I decline to do so because I refuse to play along with the delusion. We don’t play along with the delusions of schizophrenics, and I won’t play along with the notion that someone with a penis is somehow a woman. It’s usually the same folks who scream about (the complicated) science on global warming also asking the rest of us to ignore basic human biology. The times, they may be a changin’, but I refuse to go along with the tide. The situation in Missouri is why.

thefederalist.com...

The rights of females to have their own safe space...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Your OP shows that public restrooms are not a "safe space", nor have they ever been.

Again, what you are claiming is like claiming "who needs the police at all, there are still crimes occurring everyday"...

Let's disband the police huh Phage? since "there are crimes happening anyways"...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Did you just take a hard left?

You want government to provide safe spaces?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

While I’ve been told I should use a pronoun of one’s choosing out of respect and kindness, I decline to do so because I refuse to play along with the delusion. We don’t play along with the delusions of schizophrenics, and I won’t play along with the notion that someone with a penis is somehow a woman.

Out of curiosity... If you and I were to meet, what pronouns would you use when addressing me? You've never seen my birth certificate. You've never seen my driver's license or passport. You've never seen inside my pants.

HOW DO YOU DETERMINE WHAT PRONOUNS TO USE ABSENT THAT INFORMATION?

That said, why would you disrespect anyone if you've never been privy to such proof? How would you feel if someone referred to your wife or daughter as "sir," and demanded to see her personal information before allowing them to use the restroom? What you're advocating is just as disrespectful.

FYI, we're women, NOT females. My beagle is female. I'm a woman. Please afford us that respect.

edit on 28-5-2016 by ReprobateRaccoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2016 by ReprobateRaccoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Your rights end where mine start and it really doesn't matter how many of "you" there are. Not in this country.

But perhaps you should read the White House guidance document.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Your rights end where mine start and it really doesn't matter how many of "you" there are. Not in this country.

Yet what this is doing is pushing what they want to call "the rights of a few" on the many. But it isn't a right to push females to "simply accept men in the bathrooms and lockers"...

But perhaps you should read the White House guidance document.

Government's are not always "right" Phage... More so when they want to force people into submission...
edit on 28-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yet what this is doing is pushing what they want to call the rights of a few on the many.
You cannot actually push someone's rights on someone else (though some may not like you exercising yours). But you can give everyone the same rights. That's supposed to be what this country is about. We're getting there. A lot of ignorance, prejudice, and fear to deal with.

Government's are not always "right" Phage... More so when they want to force people into submission..
Yeah, well. Title IX is a law, afterall. A law that says federal funding cannot be given to states which discriminate based on gender. A law that has been in effect for more than 40 years.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If a bathroom is out of order, then a business can make some provision for that. To allow anyone into whatever restroom, whenever they want, is something else entirely. Already, there are a LOT of cases of men taking pics and attacking in ladies' rooms. This would only get worse.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join