It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Press Just Accused US Govt of Blowing Up World Trade Centers...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Interesting if this gets any play or air time in the US media. Hell, would be interesting to see ANY alternative media outlet to pick this up and run with it. In the wake of the US Congress voting in favor of 9/11 victims being able to sue Saudi Arabia (re: the 28 pages, etc.), it appears that Saudi might be launching it's own offensive.

Link: Free Through Project

I realize it's not a mainstream outlet, but the point is to get this interesting tidbit of information out there to begin discussing. Obviously, the hope is more media outlets pick this up. (Of course, if US MSM picks it up then I'd almost call the whole thing a ruse.)

Given the recent Saudi news:
1. Saudi threatens economic pull out
2. Saudi announces it has nuclear weapons

And now this, it appears that we might be seeing some seriously strange things coming down the international/Middle East path soon. I know many on the forums have beat a dead horse regarding the "inside job" aspect of 9/11. So, this puts the ball back in that court.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

That would be hilarious if the Saudi kingdom did say this because how ironic it would be. In any case, a Saudi legal expert doesn't represent SA but when families do begin the lawsuit those will be interesting times indeed.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So I expect Bill O'Reilly to go on Fox News tonight and bash them for being conspiracy theorists and hating America?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

If not Bill then Beck.

Jones take should be interesting.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

But I bet there will be not even a whisper from US MSM. Maybe ridicule if there is a whisper.

Would love to see the house of Cards fall...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant
Interesting if this gets any play or air time in the US media. Hell, would be interesting to see ANY alternative media outlet to pick this up and run with it. In the wake of the US Congress voting in favor of 9/11 victims being able to sue Saudi Arabia (re: the 28 pages, etc.), it appears that Saudi might be launching it's own offensive.

Link: Free Through Project

I realize it's not a mainstream outlet, but the point is to get this interesting tidbit of information out there to begin discussing. Obviously, the hope is more media outlets pick this up. (Of course, if US MSM picks it up then I'd almost call the whole thing a ruse.)

Given the recent Saudi news:
1. Saudi threatens economic pull out
2. Saudi announces it has nuclear weapons

And now this, it appears that we might be seeing some seriously strange things coming down the international/Middle East path soon. I know many on the forums have beat a dead horse regarding the "inside job" aspect of 9/11. So, this puts the ball back in that court.

I didn't read any proof in that article. Just more regurgitation of conspiracy theories surrounding the towers in an opinion piece.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

Depends if the elites can use to this their advantage. I'm sure conservative outlets will love to carry this because no one loves SA.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Its in retaliation for allowing them to be sued. Its blatantly obvious.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Conspiracy theory or not. 15 of 19 hijackers were Saudi nationals and we rampage on to Afghanistan then make a quick right turn into Iraq? Not a breathe exhaled in Saudi Arabian direction?

Color me confused on that fact alone.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1

Conspiracy theory or not. 15 of 19 hijackers were Saudi nationals and we rampage on to Afghanistan then make a quick right turn into Iraq? Not a breathe exhaled in Saudi Arabian direction?

Did Saudi Arabia do something to warrant us going in?

There were MANY Saudis that went to Afghanistan to fight Russia with the Afghan people. Many more joined up with the Taliban there in the years to follow.

That in no way means the Saudi government planned the attacks.
edit on 24-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

A huge variable is there as well. And that's whether or not planes were manned by hijackers or different planes flown as drones. THAT would be a big game changer if the full truth is ever disclosed.

Hopefully this at least pulls at the little bit of thread that holds the offical story lie together!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Yes... I repeat. 15 of 19 were Saudi nationals and we weren't even suspicious.

They weren't even looked into. Unless you count the ones that egressed out of country while every other plane in the sky was immediately grounded.

That stinks no matter how you look at it.
edit on 24-5-2016 by Terminal1 because: Typo

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yes... I repeat. 15 of 19 were Saudi nationals and we weren't even suspicious.

They weren't even looked into. Unless you count the ones that egressed out of country while every other plane in the sky was immediately grounded.

That stinks no matter how you look at it.

Everything looks suspicious when 2 skyscrapers fall from the sky.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

That's the point. It's mud slinging. It's no different than the US MSM proclaiming Assad gassed his own people. However, the big thing is that NO ONE has touched 9/11 in this capacity in a number of years. The fact that a Saudi news outlet is slinging this mud should be incredibly interesting.

I found it more interesting in the context of everything that is happening regarding Saudi Arabia lately.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I predict that none of lawsuits will ever go to trial they will all be settled out of court with the details being sealed.
A trial would mean that a lot of questions will be asked and a lot of info being revealed that some people don`t want revealed.
The saudis will settle out of court and the U.S. government (tax payers) will reimburse them (under the table of course) for the money they pay out.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

That's the point. It's mud slinging. It's no different than the US MSM proclaiming Assad gassed his own people. However, the big thing is that NO ONE has touched 9/11 in this capacity in a number of years. The fact that a Saudi news outlet is slinging this mud should be incredibly interesting.

I found it more interesting in the context of everything that is happening regarding Saudi Arabia lately.

Just a dude with an opinion. An uninformed one at that.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
very old claim by them. I think the first time they claimed it was a year after 9/11

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If the US government is letting people sue SA, doesn't that mean that SA was responsible for 9/11 ?
And that would contradict the war in Iraq right?
Shouldn't they be suing Iraq?
And how are they going to make them pay?
So many things that just don't add up.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Or...

It's the standard layered obfuscation the US gov has patented and uses as standard operating procedure.

First it was bin Laden.

Then when nobody believes that pile, oh suddenly it's the Saudis.

Never mind that the hijackers are still alive, which makes THAT explanation implausible.

See, there has to be a fallback position when BS is loudly called on the Official Story so they can admit they lied initially without actually divulging what really happened.

This might actually be closer to the real truth than than what we've been told so far.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Or...

It's the standard layered obfuscation the US gov has patented and uses as standard operating procedure.

First it was bin Laden.

Then when nobody believes that pile, oh suddenly it's the Saudis.

Never mind that the hijackers are still alive, which makes THAT explanation implausible.

See, there has to be a fallback position when BS is loudly called on the Official Story so they can admit they lied initially without actually divulging what really happened.

This might actually be closer to the real truth than than what we've been told so far.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join